ACAI Slimming Diets / Diet Pills

ACAI Slimming Diets
A couple of weeks ago I saw an add in the internet advertising the ACAI Slimming Diet pills. I thought WOW, Rachel Ray, Oprah and other well known people are actually recommending this new diet company to us the people. The add stated that if I just paid $1.95 for shipping to recieve a bottle of ACAI diet pills I would recieve them with in 7 days and there would be NO commitment. Well after reviewing my account, I realized there was a #79.95 since charge to my acount. I did not know who would charge my account since I never authorized anything for that amount. I looked up Reg.net, that was the information that was posted in my account next to the debitted amount of $79.95, I called them to find out that they are a company that works for many companies and all they do is charge the accounts that they were instructed to charge. I told him I never authorized the charge and he told me that he would call them and request a refund from them. Then I should call hem back in two days. He said I should recieve an email from that ACAI Diet Company soon sstating that I will recieve an e-mail. UNBELIEVABLE!!! How is this possible? This experience will teach me to never ever listen to those advertisements, even if a well known person is part of the advertisemet. I am watching every penny, and I know that the "well known actor's and acctresses" don't have this problem, so to them we are just "everyday people" trying to survive. If they really cared they would not advertise anything that would tempt us to buy anything... Yes we are responsible for our actions, but I know if I had an audience that looked up to me for advise and/ or would do what I reccomended, I would watch where, what and who I refer! I would not want any one to suffer any more than what they are experiencing already in this time of hardship!

A  9th of Feb, 2009 by
Fight this!!! They are scamming everyone, all ACAI BERRY is a scam, call your attorney general!
D  10th of Feb, 2009 by
Hello, this is the manager of Customer Service for this product. Just letting you all know that our Customer Service hours are Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM and the number is 1-877-317-0189. We do have a 30 day risk free satisfaction Guarantee. So please give us a call and any one of our representatives will be happy to assist you with anything that they can. Also you can email your request to cancel info@verifyyourorder.com.
Have a great day
A  12th of Feb, 2009 by
I too was a victim of this same SCAM!!! I am always leary of a FREE product. Consumers beware. I too had the charges to my account. Also beware that the Acai product is not the only company scamming you. There is also the colon cleanse company doing the exact same thing. Make sure if you have been sucked into this scam that you check all of your accounts frequently. I was not only charged the money from the Acai, but also a charge for some self-help school was charged to my account as well. Plus I received several junk e-mails from some marketing company. 100's of them. I had to go through every one to get my e-mail off of their mailing list. What I did to solve the problems is I called the numbers demanding they take me off their accounts and demanding a refund. I also changed my account numbers so that their could be no possibility of future charges. What a joke!