Acai Slim / How Do I Cancel?

0 UT, United States Review updated:

I can't figure out how to cancel this Acai-aSlim either. I'm going to write to them at the address on the shipping package:

Acaiaslim
12278 South Lone Peak Parkway
Draper, UT 84020

I need to check and see if they are deducting payment from my credit card or checking account, and complain to them and tell them to stop payments.

Le

Comments

• Pi
      16th of Mar, 2009

This is the EXACT same issue I am facing. My husband ordered this product and now I am stuck trying to undo the damage. We've had THREE separate charges of $79.99 each taken from our checking account without our permission. This is absurd.

16th of Mar, 2009

I ordered Acai Berry supplements as free trial, being charged for the shipping only. When I checked my account, there was a charge of $69.95 for membership which was not stated in the web. The person whom I talked to said that once you sign up for the free trial you are automatically signing up for membership stated in the terms & conditions. The first statement you see is printed in big letters 30 Day Money Guarantee, but this is not what
    they do. They will state that you have 14 days to try, if yon don't like it you can cancel any time during this 14 days period. Which is a lie because they will also tell you that there is no money back policy. I DO ADVISE YOU NOT TO TRUST IT. IT IS A SCAM. Be careful about this false ads in the web.

16th of Mar, 2009

I was charged $69.95 for a free trial of Acai Berry when the web stated this is a free trial and all you have to pay is free shipping. But I was charged for membership without being notified. And the web clearly says 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. How come they still charge me $69.95 . This company is trying to charge us as much as they can without taking into consideration their first priority, have customer satisfaction not only with their products but also with their services. This is a SCAM do not sign up for their free trial, they are just misleading you.

16th of Mar, 2009

I was charged for a membership that I was not aware of and the company acai berry detox will not refund me which is not acceptable. I sign up for a free trial not for a membership, all i was supposed to pay was the shipping. The web clearly states 30 DAY MONEY BACK guarantee and still they will not refund me for the charge. This is absurd, they are a very dishonest company that mislead the customers with false ads.

• Un
      9th of Jun, 2009

Having a terrible time getting this cancelled! My subscription came from http://www.acaiberrydetox.com when I call they claim to not be able to hear me and hang up, that is after I have waited at least 7 min. I tried to cancel online and couldn't sign in so I tried to have them send me my password and it said it was sent but I never got it.
    I called back again and finally told the lady that if she wanted to help me don't hang up on me. So she claims to have cancelled the product and gave me a confermation #...good luck to you all! And here's to hoping that mine is now cancelled.
    unsatisfied customer