Acai Slim / Charged without OK

0 193 Deercroft AvenueOttawa, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

STOP Charging my account. I was billed $75.69 on Nov 25 without my ok. I DO NOT WANT any product shipped to me.

Comments

• Ge
      11th of Dec, 2008
    Acai Slim - Scam
    DRI*AcaiaSlim
    ebizprogram.com

Website offered 15 day free trial. Terms and conditions said cancel within 15 days from shipment date, if desired, by calling 1-866-938-4832. If you did not cancel more Acai-aSlim would be shipped for $88.62 plus $5.95. Fair enough. The 'free sample' arrived, with no paperwork. It was not effective and I wanted to cancel within the 15 days. I called the number, talked to a representative, who conveniently could find no record of my order. They wanted an order number, but remember, no paperwork was sent, thus no number. Name, address, email address, or last 4 digits of credit card also would not locate my record. Therefore they cannot cancel the next shipment. This is a scam so I had to cancel my credit card. Don't order this free sample!

• Su
      21st of Dec, 2008

My credit card was charged without my permission. No product was ever received.

• Co
      25th of Dec, 2008
    Acai Slim - Unauthorized Charge
    Dri Acaia Slim
    Ontario
    Canada

My husband also ordered Acaiaslim. We received the sample and 2 days later our account was charged $84.95. Called customer service and was told we would get a full refund. Still no refund after 7 days. Now I go on my bank account today and there is a charge for $29.95 for Fit Factory. Try getting ahold of them. You either get a busy signal or msg to leave them a msg for callback. Of course the mail box is full!! Stay away from all this junk. They give your info away along with your debit card info. ANOTHER SCAM

• La
      29th of Dec, 2008

Ordered free trial offer and have been charged on my credit card in excess of the shipping charge.

• Jb
      29th of Dec, 2008
    Dri Acaia Slim - Unauthorized Charge
    Dir Acaia Slim
    531 E 6th ST,
    Panama City
    Florida
    fit-fac.com

Ordered a FREE sample and used a credit card for $4.95 in shipping. I knew I had two weeks for the trial usage but they conveniently provided me with NO contact info. ... 15 days later I have a $79.95 charge on my credit card, plus some charge to www.fit-fac.com for $29.95.

• Tr
    Phone: 337 824-0118

Unauthorized charge

• Tr
      6th of Jan, 2009

The same situation happened to me...did you ever get your money back?

• Da
      7th of Jan, 2009

The same thing happened to me as well. I was not a happy camper to say the least. I found the number (866-807-1022) to "fit-fac" which is actually a program called "fit factory" and demanded a refund for the the unauthorized charge. Apparently, when we signed up for the so called "free trial", we were autmatically subscribed to this program without notification. I made it very clear that I have never agreed to this and that I would pursue other options if I did not receive a refund. I received a refund for the $29.95, although it did not appear for almost 30 days.

I also obtained the number (877-317-0189) for acai a slim (which appears to also be using the name of acai noni, 871-277-4199, with the same terms listed below). They agreed to refund the most recent charge, but not the original $79.95.

Evidently, the "terms and conditions" of the "free trial" indicated that it was a 14 day trial. If they do not hear from you within this time period, you are charged for the full price of the product ($79.95 plus $4.95 s&h). In addition, you will continue to be charged $79.95 every 30 days for the product unless you cancel it.

I hope this helps...

• He
      8th of Jan, 2009

Please stop sending me these producst. Do not charge my card anymore. I am informing the credit card company not to allow any more of these charges.

Helen Beaudin

• Pa
      8th of Jan, 2009

The same thing happened to us Did you get your money back

• Li
      12th of Jan, 2009

They not only over charge you for something that doesn't work, but after trying to reach them and talk to someone, they informed me that I could not return an unopened bottle. So you are stuck with the next one they send you after the free trial. Rip Off Scam and we should all know better not to order from somebody saying it's free. BEWARE!!!

• Be
      19th of Jan, 2009

OK LADIES. I DID JUST GET IN TOUCH WITH THEM. THE PHONE # IS 1-866-544-6590 AND AFTER WAITING FOR ABOUT 30 MINUTES FINALLY TALKED WITH A GUY (FEEL KINDA BAD FOR YELLING AT HIM) HE DIDN'T OFFER TO FIX IT UNTIL I STARTED GETTING REALLY PISSED OFF AND THREATENED TO CALL A LAWYER, BUT AFTER ALL OF THAT HE SAID HE WOULD CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP AND CREDIT MY CARD.SAID IT WOULD TAKE 3-5 DAYS. SO WHEN YOU CALL, BE MAD!!! HOPE THIS HELPS.

22nd of Jan, 2009
    Dri Acaia Slim - Unauthorized Charge

I received a charge to my VISA account on 12/21, posted on 12/22 for $79.95 and then another charge on 1/5, posted on 1/6 also for $79.95. I asked for the free trial bottle only, I want these charges to stop.

25th of Jan, 2009

i just ordered, then i came about this website, when the receive the package, should i not open at all?? did u guys really not lose weight after 30 minutes of walking and taking the pill????

Angry Lady
    I bought the free trial on line for $5.00.
    It is funny because how are you going to know that this product works for you in 2 weeks. Two weeks time will be good for trying candies.
    But this is just to start, to drag you in the kingdom of lies and schemes.
    They take your credit card # and buy on your behalf.
    When You get Credit Card Statement don’t be surprised to see another charge of $25.00, from www.fit-fact.com. And you ask yourself, what the hell is happening; who are this people, I never ever ordered anything from them, what I ordered is a sample from DRI Acaiaslim, just a sample.
    When I contacted this people if they were related to DRI Acaiaslim the response was “Yes. This is the companion program of the DRI ACAI SLIM.”
    What a shame. What a sneaky way to make money. For how long they will trick people with this on-line agreement, most of the time people don’t read them.
    This philosophy “If you call DRI Acaiaslim they won’t steal your money, If you don’t call them they will steal your money. Ha ha ha. Hej. It is my money, stop stealing.

• Sh
      25th of Jan, 2009

ANGRY LADY, I AM SORRY YOU HAD TO EXPERIENCE SUCH A DISGUSTING ONLINE BUSINESS.
    ACTUALLY IT’S HAPPENING A LOT LATELY, PEOPLE GETTING TRICKED INTO THESE KINDS OF SCHEMES AND I AGREE WHEN YOU SAY WHAT A SHAME BECAUSE MONEY EARNED THIS WAY IS NEVER WORTH IT.
    SHARON

• Ir
      27th of Jan, 2009
    Acai Slim - rip off
    AcaiSlim
    Delaware

I ordered Acai Slim free trial (6.00 s&h). I cancelled within my required time(by phone & email) but they STILL charged me 39.95 & sent me another bottle. I have waited on hold for 15 minutes the past 3 days in a row before hanging up. I emailed yesterday & havent heard anything. They also sold my card # to fit-fac.com, whatever that it, and they too started billing me 19.95 a month. i luckily caught it on the 2nd month and called them and they cancelled it. I could smack myself for falling into this trap, and a TRAP is exactly what it is! they dont work. you're better off sucking on a tea bag! same ingredients! What a joke.

• Ag
      29th of Jan, 2009

The "free" trial has so far cost me over $200. I called to cancel immediately after I was charged $79.95 for the first bottle and I just today received another bottle and another $79.95 charge on my card. They also sold my card to Fit Fac who charged $25.00 to my card for diet advice. They are crooked and unfortunately hurt legitimate internet businesses.

5th of Feb, 2009

The way the whole order process works STINKS-- they tell you that you get 30 day suppy --well I got the 30 day supply but you only have 15 days and you get charged for the whole supply and then in 15 more days they charge you for another 30 day supply. In the 30 days that you think you have to try the product free you get charged twice at $80 each and don't get anything free plus you have to pay to have it shipped to you. There is nothing that comes when the pills arrive--no paperwork at all in the package -to let you review any terms that you may not have seen or understood when you placed the order online. They won't refund the charge they made after the 15 days because I didn't follow instructions--ones I didn't even see to start with--I need to read more carefully before I order is what I was told.

• Bo
      24th of Mar, 2009

ok, , if i sew this company is there anyone willing to come and testify we really need alot of people to take this crap DOWN!!!
    COMMON we are all Victims of this miserable SCAM! i hate it, , so bad!

i really do.. =(