Acai-Slim / unauthorized credit card charge

0 12278 South Lone Peak Parkway#106Draper, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-317-0189

I ordered the trial version of the acai-aSlim and put the $4.95 shipping charge on my credit card on 12/06/08. Today on 01/10/09 I received another bottle of it that I did not order.I went to my credit card site and saw that this company had charged my credit card for this bottle that I did not order or give them the autority to do so. I have e-mailed acai-aslim about this matter but have seen on line where they have done this to many many other people. This company should be put out of business. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!

Comments

• Ro
      26th of Dec, 2008
    Acai-Slim - trial product, sending unordered products
    Acadia-Slim Products

I have called to cancel my orders from this company twice & still have received & been billed twice for this product which does not work. I think this company is frauduant.

• De
      18th of Jan, 2009

do not use my credit card any more for this. i did not order any. if you do not comply my credit card company will get ahold of you. CANCELL ALL TRANSACTIONS EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY.AND REIMBURSE

• Co
      18th of Jan, 2009

I do not want any more, I was charged 11-17-08 for $85.55 AGAIN 12-02-08 $85.55 AGAIN THREE DAYS LATER 12-05-08 $85.55 You will be hearing from Me. Connie DEC just Three DAYS What is up.

10th of Feb, 2009
    Acai-Slim - misled product was free trail
    acai-slim
    12278southlane peak parkway
    Draper
    Utah
    Phone: 18773170189
    info@verifyyourorder.com

ordered trail diet pills was mislead because not only was I charged 4.95 for shipping but they charged me anthor 34.95 and then a week later charged me anthor 79.5o they said in there advertisment there would only be additional charges after 30 days if i decided to keep them have tired contacting them but theres on a recording on tell you to go to the web site you go to the web listed with no results mailed package back with signture conformation they recived it but hasve yet to see a credit to my account have contacted credit card company and enter a dispute for unautorized charges beware of this company

• Ms
      6th of Mar, 2009
    Acai-Slim - trial product, sending unordered products
    DRI
    Chicago
    Illinois

I ordered trial samples of a product from DRI, Phone #1-877-317-0189, presumably in MN. I never ordered anything else and I keep getting packages which I throw back into the mail as "Return to Sender". Still getting 'em.

I never ordered additional product. Lates bill is $84.95 for a bottle ? What's with these people?

I called and they have specific hours you can call. Will try again to get this straightened out.

Am going to log complaint at Better Bus. Bureau and suggest tht everyone do the same

• Be
      8th of Mar, 2009

Nobody answers the freakin phone! I live in CA and initially sent for a trial of the Acai Berry Edge, but then 5 minutes later changed my mind. I sent an email message to customer service requesting this trial be cancelled. A couple of weeks later, I received a package in the mail with two full-size bottles of the product and CLEARLY stamped on the bottom of the mailing envelope were instructions to the Post Office NOT to accept returns or "return to sender." I didn't know what to do, so the envelope sat unopened on my desk. A couple of weeks later, I noticed a charge of nearly $80 to my VISA check card. I tried numerous times to reach a representative to find out WHY, and finally located an email address. After nearly a week of BS, I received a Return Authorization number on 2/28 (the company's email was sent shortly after midnight), and told if I wanted my money back to make sure your company RECEIVED the product by 3/1/09. First of all, when I opened the email with the RA#, it was past noon on a Saturday and the post offices were closed until Monday 3/2/09. I returned the product on Monday via FedEx and paid nearly $12 for Priority Mail. Your company accepted the return, but is now REFUSING to credit my card because your representative said the product wasn't RECEIVED on 3/1/09 as requested. This is illegal!!!

• Gn
      10th of Jun, 2009

To: Becky

We are sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced with us. It sounds like you were not properly taken care of and you had a problem getting through to our company and didn’t get a refund. We deeply apologize for the experience you had with us and we would like to help you and offer you a monetary refund now. Please contact us again and explain your situation to us.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Our number is 1800-595-4670. We are here Monday through Friday 7am to 7pm MDT and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 5pm.

Sincerely,