ACAI SLIM DIET / charge on my credit card

Tri Slim
I was shipped three bottles of Tri Slim after cancelling the contract. My credit card was also charged $89.97 for this product. I DID NOT ORDER THIS AND WANT A REFUND PRONTO. DO I NEED A LAWYER TO STRAIGHTEN THIS OUT.

grandmaruth24@msn.com or [protected].

N  10th of Jan, 2009 by
I ordered this product too I think. It was on my cc as DriAcaislimming diet. Is this the same as you recieved? I am not keeping my "Trial Bottle" if they are going to charge me. Please let me know if this is the same. I tried calling the 877-271-4199 and of course they are not there today. I will try on Monday. Thank you for the info and be sure I will keep in touch to see if "WE" can do something about this stuff.
Ohio Girl
A  18th of Jan, 2009 by
I ordered a trial bottle i did not authorize anybody to take charge my card 89.00 ... i want my money back i want my card credited for the amount that was taken...name on card thomas mullins...
A  25th of Oct, 2009 by
I have had the same problem. I actually was instant messaging an individual who said that my return was being "processed" I am not sure how much longer I should wait considering it has been close to 6 weeks. I also asked for her employee id and confirmation number. I then emailed both numbers to myself in order to justify my claim if I need to take it to court.