Acai Slim Diet / this product does not work

1 Burbank, CA, United States Review updated:

this product does not work.And on top of this they send 2 bottles at a time @80.00, i want the company to quit sending this product and they can quit billing my card for it. this product is a scam and so is the company!

Ca

Comments

18th of May, 2009

IT IS SO SAD TO KNOW THAT PEOPLE OUT THERE CONTINUE TO ROB MONEY FROM INNOCENT PEOPLE!!! I ALSO ORDERED THIS PRODUCED AND HAVE BEEN TOTALLY DISGUSTED WITH WHAT THIS ACAI SLIM DIET COMPANY WHAT THEY WERE DOING TO ME.

LETS FIRST START THAT I RECEIVED MY FIRST BOTTLE AND THE SHIPPING AND HANDLING COST ALMOST $10.00 IN TOTAL. A WEEK LATER I RECEIVE ANOTHER BOTTLE IN THE MAIL (MY THOUGHT...MMMM...WHY ANOTHER BOTTLE???). A WEEK LATER I RECEIVED MY VISA BILL AND REALIZED THAT THIS COMPANY CHARGED ME $80.00 FOR THIS OTHER BOTTLE WHICH I DID NOT ORDER.

I CALLED THE COMPANY AND THEY SAID THAT I SHOULD HAVR READ THE FINE LINES ON THE ADD. I ALWAYS READ THE FINE LINES AND FOR THE LIFE OF ME, I DID NOT SEE THE FINE LINES...(HOW FINE WERE THESE LINES??) PERHAPS SOMEWHERE BARRIED IN ANOTHER SCAM ADD WHO KNOWS!!

THE STORY GOES ON...THE MANUFACTURER TOLD ME THEY CAN NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT AND THE CHARGE WILL REMAIN IN MY ACCOUNT, SO THIS FREE TRIAl "ACAI SLIM" END UP COSTING ME A TOTAL OF $90.00. THE STORY GOES ON...

A MONTH LATER I RECEIVED MY VISA BILL AND REALIZED THAT ANOTHER CHARGE OF $80.00 ON MY VISA STATEMENT, (NOT ONLY THAT!!!) ANOTHER CHARGE OF $24.00 WHICH FROM THIS COMPANY UNDER THE TITLE "DIET CONSULTATION PACKAGE." i THOUGHT TO MYSELF WHAT THE HELL???? I CALLED THE COMPANY AGAIN, AND THEY SAID IN THE ADVERTISMENT THERE WAS A FINE LINE WHERE WHEN ORDERING THE PRODUCED I WOULD BE AGREEING TO THE OFFER OF SPECIAL DIET INFORMATION THROUGH INTERNET...WHAT A SCAM...I NEVER REMEMBERED READING SUCH A THING...WHERE WERE THESE FINE LINES...UP THEIR ###!!! SORRY FOR MY FRENCH...BUT I JUST CAN'T HELP GETTING SO MAD AND FRUSTRATED WITH PEOPLE TRYING TO TAKE ADVANCE OF OTHERS THROUGH THIS MEANS OR ANY MEANS THAT IS.

I CALLED THE COMPANY AND I WAS COMPLETELY ANGERED AND DISGUSTED WITH HOW THEY WERE TRYING TO MANIPULATE ME...I TOLD THEM TO TAKE EVERY SINGLE PRODUCT OUT OF MY VISA BILL AND IF THEY CONTINUE TO CHARGE MY VISA BILL WITH ANOTHER SURPRISE PRODUCED THEY WILL BE SUED BY ME. THERE REPLY WAS " MAM YOU CAN NOT SUE US BECAUSE YOU MADE THIS AGREEMENT AND IT WAS IN THE FINE LINES"...

PLEASE I AM WRITING THIS EXPERIENCE I HAD TO SHARE WITH YOU THAT DO NOT EVER BUY A PRODUCT THROUGH YOUR VISA BILL, PEOPLE WILL DO WHAT EVER THEY CAN TO SCAM YOU...ONCE THEY RECEIVE THAT NUMBER THEY WILL AND I MEAN WILL CONTINUE TO BILL YOU!!

ACAI SLIM IS A SCAM AND THEY ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY!!! SO ALWAYS BE AWARE AND IF YOU WANT TO PURCHASE SOMETHING, DO IT IN PERSON, NOT ONLY YOU WILL KNOW WHAT YOU BUY BUT YOU WILL GET FACE TO FACE ADVISE...AND A TRUE RECEIPT IN YOUR HANDS WHICH GIVES YOU TYHE POWER TO RETURN THE PRODUCT WITH NO FUSS.

HOPE THIS STORY HELPED YOU TO MAKE A BETTER DECISION WHEN ORDERING ACAI SLIM OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT ON THE INTERENT.

R.L.