Acai Slim Diet / automatic order - not authorized

> your membership with the allotted 14 day period. We clearly explain this on
> the order page in 3 places. Please view:
> http://www.acaislimdiet.com/order.aspx.
> You have 14 days from the day you order the free trial bottle to realize if
> this product works for you. If not, simply call or email us and you will
> not be placed in a 30 day continuity program. This is a continuity program
> for people who like the product and continuously receive it to maximize
> their weight loss efforts. Please note: without agreeing to the terms and
> conditions, the initial order would not have been placed. There is a 100%
> money back guarantee on the trial bottle only. However, there are no
> refunds for monthly shipments as stated clearly in our terms and
> conditions.
> You have been canceled from future shipments or charges.
> Support Team
Be

Comments

De
  21st of Nov, 2008
Im upset because for one i did not order this and i was charged 89.97 and i would like you to put the money back into my account. i never recived these so called diet pills. please respond to this Thank you Denise
Bi
  24th of Nov, 2008
If I were everyone out there, I'd heed this advice; DO NOT TAKE ANY OF THESE FREE TRIAL OFFERS!!! They're a sham. They blind side you into a monthly club deal and then if you miss their 10-day or 14-day whatever deadline and they charge your account and send you product; you're lucky if you get your money back. I returned all product i received and cancelled the membership etc and still have not recived a credit to my account. This being the third company I'm having problems getting my money back from. Others I never even recieved future products from and was still charged. Upon calling these companies they say they will cancel your membership and will refund your money, but don't.
Iv
  25th of Nov, 2008
I cancelled my order. The confirmation number is 9122. I would like the
amount of $89.99 to be credited to my account as soon as possible. Thank you.
Iv
  25th of Nov, 2008
I would like my account to credited as soon as possible! I have cancelled
my order and have not received any of your diet pills therefore I would
like to be refunded as soon as possible!!
Dy
  27th of Nov, 2008
I was totally surprised when I checked my bank account today to find $89.99 taken from my account. My delima is that this may cause a chain reaction in my account for some regular bill automatic deductions that happen every month. My husband is currently stationed in Iraq and won't receive the next pay period direct deposit until December 8th. We've had some unexpected expenses this past month, and are down to the bottom line until his next embursement.
These folks are sounding very scammy.
What a shame.
The world is such a greedy greedy place these days, what happened to integrity and morality?
Does any one even know what "do the right thing" means anymore?
Li
  28th of Nov, 2008
I need the auto ship stopped and I will order as needed! I do not need a monthly shippment!

Lisa Bangcuyo
Sa
  29th of Nov, 2008
I do not want to be on your program. I have not had the pills for 14 days to even make a decision on whether this works or not. I have learned on thing from this. Nothing is for free and read the terms carefully. I will call to make sure this does not happen again and will spread the word!!!
Re
  29th of Nov, 2008
I also was charged $75.69 CDN for the product on my visa... I even called to cancel the very same day I ordered the "free trial" to ensure this would not happen. I the very same thing happened to my WU Yi Pixie Tea ($69.36 cdn) I would assume this was a mistake & I will be refunded the amount to my visa. No more charges are authorized on my visa.
Sa
  29th of Nov, 2008
Unbelievable !!! The BIGGEST SCAM EVER!!!
Is
  29th of Nov, 2008
WELL ALL I HAVE TO SAY TO ALL OF YOU PEOPLE WHO JUST COMPLAINED IS THANK YOU VERY MUCH... IF I HADNT COME TO THIS WEB SITE I THINK I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT THIS 14 DAY TRIAL...BUT NOW I KNOW THAT ITS NOT A MISTAKE ITS A REAL SCAM BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN SO MANY PERSONS NOW...THANK YOU VERY MUCH EVERYONE!!!
Em
  30th of Nov, 2008
This is a TOTAL rip off. I read thru everything before ordering the free trial. It said nothing about an automatic shipment. This product did not work at all during the trial period. Why in the world would I ever want to order it. I will be reporting them to the better business bureau.
Wi
  30th of Nov, 2008
to acai slim, to whom it concerns, please cancel my enrollment into your 30 day continuity program.the acai slim did not work for me i did not lose weight in the frist 30 days. thank you for your time on matter. resp. william
La
  1st of Dec, 2008
Please cancel my subscription. You did not make this whole transaction clear on your "free sample" site! I would like to be credited the amount that you deducted from my account and I am contacting my bank to make sure that no future deductions will be taken out from your company!
Mi
  1st of Dec, 2008
Your product is a total fraud. I was also automatically shipped and billed on my debit card $89.99 without any kind of notification prior to debiting my card.
Do
  1st of Dec, 2008
I ordered the sample that I have not used. Then I got 2 more bottles in the mail. I did not know you have to cancel something you have not yet ordered. My Dr. will not let me take the tablets. I am sending them back to the company. They say they are not returnable.
I will report them to the BBB.

This is a scam.
Ch
  3rd of Dec, 2008
I tried the free(so called FRFE) sample and it made me sick, why would I want to continue to make myself sick? I WANT my account credited for the amount charged. When I ordered this product there was NO such thing as NO returns on the first shippment. I have never heard of such a thing. If I do not bet my return You can be assured I will contact the
Better Business Bureau. Someone has to be a real scam artist to come up with such things as this.
Lo
  3rd of Dec, 2008
I tried the acai slim product and I did not agree to any transaction of 89.97 made to my account. I did not even get an e-mail to notify me of the specific transaction that I supposedly agreed to or who my account would be charged by to verify this transaction. I will expect to be able to send all product I receive back to your company and receive a full refund.
Fe
  6th of Dec, 2008
Acaislimdiet.com and Leancomplex.com are shipped by the same company

Karlo Nazarian
dba Kinetka Labs
2807 North Glenoaks Blvd.
Burbank, CA 91504

It's a scheme that uses affiliate marketing with the trendy supplements and they hook you into this monthly billing. The trial period ends often before you've even received the product.

It is a total scam. L.A. residents should file in small claims court against this guy. Others should take legal action in their jurisdiction. If it crosses state lines, it could be construed as mail fraud and that becomes a federal crime.

Kinetka Labs is not a laboratory. Nazarian isn't in the medical or health field at all. He is a computer guy who came up with a way to make big bucks at the expense of gullible people. It is up to each "victim" to take action.
Ke
  9th of Dec, 2008

ACAI SLIM DIET - Automatic Charge
Acai Slim Diet
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania

This company charged me an additional $89.97 that was never agreed to, nor was there any "fine print" in my initial order stating that there would be an additional charge. I want my money back immediately or I will take further action.
Be
  9th of Dec, 2008
call the bbb like i am going to do in the morning.