Acai-Pure.com / LIED AND RIPPED ME OFF

1 Phoenix, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8886928352

My fiance' ordered a "free-trial" version with a just pay shipping description. Immediately after doing a google search for the company and product, we realized that it was a scam. We called the 1800 number and spoke to Ashley, Mike, Barbarra, and Brett and we were told that there was no record of the charges or that we were even customers at all. My fiance' spoke with them first and brett claimed "if you can give me the card number, i can check to see if it was charged ", she gave the card number to him to check, and what do you know, we were billed...again. We then called our bank to check if any charges went through... They charged us 83.00!!! one charge was for the full 43.-- of the product, the other was listed as herbaltechsupport!!! We called acai-pure back again to dispute the charges but they denied any knowledge of the charges or that we even ordered through them, they also claimed that they had no herbaltechsupport charge. They were tricky in their tactics to attempt to persuade us that we may have ordered through www.acaipure.com or acaiberry.com and offered the 1800 number for them. The company is a joke and someone needs to file a class action law suit or notify a regulatory Arizona state official of the business practices of acai-pure.com. Here is what i was told when asking questions about the company:

Spoke with Ashley:
“Central coast nutrisudicals”
cid factory- affiliated company
Acaipure- one popular company (rip off name)

10-12 sub companies each with its own product line

Call center supervisor: Floor- Greg and Jay (support@centralcoastnutra.net)

Employees in Office: 20 or so

Company manager Supervisor: Mike

Free trial

Arizona, phoenix

Spoke to Barbarra:

Hung up on me when i began asking questions

Herbaltechsupport.com

82.45

Spoke to mike:

Told about the partner company
“cid factory” “sid_faktoree”
“if you can give me the card number again, I can check to see if you are our customer”

Said that there was no charge for tech support

Acai-Pure.com

Comments

18th of Nov, 2008
    Acai-Pure.com - Over Charge to Account FRAUD
    Maine
    Phone: 207-432-4250

I purchased a free sample of ACAI from ACAI-PURE.COM and a debit of $44.85 was made from my account. NO EMAIL ADDRESS or CONTACT INFORMATION IS PROVIDED ON this SITE.
    I had 888-692-8352 as # on my bank statement for contact but was unable to reach them.

DO NOT PURCHASE ACAI BERRY FROM WWW.ACAI-PURE.COM.

• To
      18th of Nov, 2008

Put them on www.uradeadbeat.com! Let them know how you really feel!

• Di
      28th of Nov, 2008

The same thing has happened to me. I was charged on my credit card. I never received even a trial item that was promised!!

• We
      19th of Feb, 2009
    Acai-Pure.com - Free Trial offer not free
    acaipure tempe
    acai-pure.com

I agreed to pay the $1.99 for the 14 day free trial of Acai Pure. I was then charged $39.95 on 1/8/09 and again charged $44.90 on 1/23/09. I called to cancel as I never agreed to continue receiving the pills past the 14 days. The person I spoke to was very smug and told me that it was not a free 14 days of Acai Pure but only a trial period. They sent a month's worth and since I didn't request an RMA to send back the other 14 day supply within the 14 day period, they charged me for the entire bottle (nothing free). I received the next bottle with the $44.90 charge. They told me that I would have to pay for return shipping and a 15% restocking fee. When I said that didn't seem right he smugly told me that the information is on the web page in the same size font as other information but that if I wanted to get a $20 credit I could keep the second bottle and they would cancel my account. So in the end, instead of paying $1.99 to try this wonder pill I ended up paying $54.85 for a pill that didn't even work. I'm still waiting for my $20 credit. BEWARE.

• Li
      10th of May, 2009

I got mine with about two days left of the trial period. Then another shipment came two days later.
    Each was c harged at $83.00.
    I am talking to my credit card company again tomorrow. They said I will have to file a dispute
    since I agreed to have it shipped.
    First time I ever ordered something on line like this.

• Ju
      22nd of May, 2009

I work for a law firm and cannot believe this happened to me. I am 68 years old, have never ordered anything like this off the Internet, and am appauled at the attitudes of my credit card company, as well as acai-pure.com and herbaltechsupport.com. I intend to talk the the Fraud and Complaint department of the State of Illinois next.

My story is close to all the rest: Based upon alleged support and pictures of Rachel Ray and Oprah, I believed this to be an honest ad. Instead, in late March, 2009, I authorized use of my credit card to accept a charge of $3.95 shipping and handling for a Free, No Risk sample of Acai-Pure.com. As a former nurse, I realize that many people are taking this as a supplement and/or dietary product. As our hours are cut back due to the economy, I could not afford the supplement cost in a regular nutrition store, so thought I could try it for $3.95.

I did receive sample, plus some other herbal junk they sent with it. I took 2 pills, cancalled my order via the confirmation number, threw the confirmation sheet away, and threw the pills away. I though I was through with it.

Then on 5/19 I received my credit care bill which indicated "they" had sent be $82.00+ of supply on 4/20. I did not receive anything at any time around 4/20. However, yesterday 5/21 UPS Ground Service delivered an envelope with a bottle of Acai-Pure (not just a sample) and some other junk for dieting. There is no legitmate return address on the package -- I checked with UPS -- and there was nothing inside the mailer which gave instructions as to where to return the stuff for credit to my charge account. I thought I had already cancelled everything as instructed in the original information posted on the Internet..

My credit card company told me there was nothing they could do about it because I authorized the original shipping for $3.95. I intend to cancel that credit card too. I though they were there to help this type of thing from occurring. I don't want to hurt my good credit rating, so I have no alternative but to pay this month's bill and then cancel the card.

I am a very trusting and honest person, and I usually try not to be judgmental in life's experiences; but I am very saddened that there are people in this world who continue to commit frauds against the public in general.

• Tr
      30th of Jul, 2009

I think I got scammed also. I ordered acai also and decided to cancel within 2 days. I emailed them to cancel my order, they emailed me back and told me I had'nt even got the pills yet to know if I wanted them. I told them I wished to cancel I would sent the pills back when they came.I ordered them on 7-17-09 and today is 7-30-09 and they still have'nt came. I called some number that was at the bottom of the ad, they told me they would email me in 24-48 hours and this is the 3rd day and I have'nt gotten an email yet. I had to call my bank to cancel my account and open a new one. Thankfully my bank is going to refund my money after I fill out a fraud report. That was 79.95 that was taken from me. This was my first time ordering something like that online, and it'll be my last. I'll buy my pills out of Walmart from now on. The number that my bank gave me and the number as the contact us number at the bottom of the acai ad is 1(403)480-4212 and 1(641)226-5177, PEOPLE BEWARE!