Acai {Pure Trial / Unauthorized monthly charge

1 Suite 14012399 Belcher Road South, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-692-8352

I saw the announcement stating a free no obligation trial order for Acai. It was endorsed by Oprah Winfrey. I have heard about the Acai berry before and read the information on the website and thought I would try it. Little did I know that it would start charging my debit card account if I didn't respond to them. The ad on the website was so positive that it was only a trial purchase and all that was required was to pay the shipping. It had been a long time from the placement of the order and the receipt of the product. I wasn't even sure it was the same product because it had different names on the package.

I am filing this complaint to warn others and to hopefully get the $29.95 refunded on my account.

Karin Petersen

Comments

Gi
  19th of Jan, 2009

Unauthorized monthly charge

Complaint Rating:
Company information:
Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc.
Suite 140
12399 Belcher Road South, Florida
Phone: 1-888-692-8352
centralcoastnutra.net

I am experiencing the same issue as Karin. I agree with Karin that they are advertising the product for only shipping charges of $5 and than they are coming back saying we authorised them to charge $44.95.

Thank,
Gini
I have another charge from them for another month...how do I stop these charges when I cannot even get thru their Toll free number...do not place any orders with them...if you are reading this.

I have been told that we can put a complaint into our Attorney General regarding their business operation.

If their are other ways to get thru to them, I would like to know. So I could return their items and get them to stop the CC charges on my credit card.