Acai-pure / I did not receive the product

1 2375 E. Camelback Road 5th flPhoenix, AZ, United States
Phone: 1 602 754 7834

I have received numerous phones calls over the last week, I have return the call giving another contact number to be reach regarding 39.95 charge I had no idea what this was about until today after speaking to a person that was very rude and sharing that he did not believe I did not receive the product. After giving me the address I explain that because he did not have the complete address may be the reason I never received the product. He offer to send another trial order this met giving him my credit card number because the one that was on his record had expired. I did not trust doing that. And since I never received the product and do not wish to do busines with this company. Fortunate he does not have a credit card number to charge me. Hopefully he does not try to cause any problem with my credit. I received email from him after I requested because I wanted his information. I will keep this for my record for future references. thank you. Bottom line if I did not receive the poduct there is no charge, I am refusing to receive another trial offer.
Contact person that call me: Nick Jennings nick@getorderhelp.com