acai pure - http://www.http://www.centralcoastnutra.net.net / charged my account w/o authorization

MA, United States Review updated:
4.85
Charged my account also $44.95 when I was signing up for a free trial offer at $4.95 - no terms were accepted or mentioned until after your payment. The company in unreachable.
Ro

Comments

Ba
  25th of Sep, 2008
Charged $44.85 when I only ordered free trial. Returned items I didn't want and asked them to credit my card. They in turn charged it again for $39.95. Now I am out $79.90! Tried for 4 hours to reach them by phone and they won't answer my email.
Be
  26th of Sep, 2008
billed account, never sent product
Sh
  3rd of Oct, 2008
ORDERED FREE TRIAL PRODUCT OF ACAIPUREFOR JUST $4.95 SHIPPING FEE...BUT WAS CHARGED ON CREDIT CARD $44.85 for products they sent that were not ordered. i called them and no one will answer the phone. this is a scam.
Wi
  6th of Oct, 2008
I signed up for free trail offer only. no other terms accepted. you charged me full price for my free trail offer @ $44.85. Now you charged my credit card again $39.95. No will answer the phone. this must be a scam. do not charge my card again.
Wi
  6th of Oct, 2008
I do not know what you are up to but i want all my money return to me now.
  24th of Oct, 2008
I TO AM COMPLAINTING ABOUT BEING CHARGE 44.85 INSTEAD OF 4.95. DON'T TELL ME I'M BEING SCAMED TO? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FREE TRIAL OFFER, I GUESS THERE IS NOTHING IN THIS WOULD FOR FREE.
Ca
  26th of Oct, 2008
I also ordered the trail offer over an ad I saw and thought I would try the free trial offer and gave my card number in order to pay for the shipping fee of 4.95. I was shocked when I opened the package to see my card had been charged $9.95 for some Hoodiburst Gum that I had no idea it was for and alsofor some Hoodiawater 1 unit for
$29.95 which also came with no explanation of what it was for and why they sent it, this all came to $44.85 and my card was charged for these items I did not order.
They also stated any returns would be subject to a 15% restocking fee and a bunch of other requirements which says to me I am going to have trouble with them.

I do not want these product and besides there is no explanation
about the product I asked them to send me for the free trail offer.
I was going to return the items but wondered if I would return them only to find I would not hear back from anyone, now from reading the above stories, it looks like this company is indeed unreliable, and must be intending to keep charging my card. I am going Monday to file a complaint at my Bank and change my card and do what I can to the company.
I to was charged $44.85. I just wanted to try the Acai Pure Trail
for the $4.95 shipping.I tryed calling no one answers.
I suppose were out the money, another lession learned.
  27th of Oct, 2008
i am sending my products back--- the gum, and the eye dropper stuff----- i didnt order it--- was sent with out my ok. as the date i order the acaipure cleanser was 10/10/08 and the date it got here was 2 weeks after... i will cancel it on my credit card.. and mail the products back i didnt request..
  27th of Oct, 2008
I've been charged $41.85 and haven't received anything. I was to be billed $4.95 for free trial. Please credit my account and if this hasn't been sent please don't send. Thanks
Fr
  29th of Oct, 2008
Can someone please advise me how to get my $44.85 back. I'm old, sick and on a fixed income. I was only hoping to feel better.

If anyone knows how to help me please share.

God Bless
Ba
  2nd of Nov, 2008
I had the same problem. Ordered risk free trial and was charged the $44.85. I want to make sure no future charges are accrued to my credit card. Please cancel any future orders. I only agreed to the $4.95 free trial. This is a rip off.
An
  5th of Nov, 2008
This is a scam Ijust ordeered this free trial product and I was overcharge. I to paid 7995. I received the order 3week or 4weeks later. Please do not waste your time . I talked to a person name Tom.
De
  5th of Nov, 2008
I have been trying to cancle this for 2 months can not get a person on the phone or email...HOPE THIS WILL WORK...Debra
Am
  7th of Nov, 2008
I was charged $44.85 instead of the free trial with paid shipping as promised. I am currently on hold waiting for someone or no one as it seems to answer the phone. I have filed a fraud complaint with my company and want all of my money refunded or I will be using an attorney to get some personal satisfaction to this scam and also hopefully help others in the future. Please contact me within 24 hours informing me of my refund status or I will take this matter further.
Jo
  11th of Nov, 2008
This is a total scam! I too was sent merchandise that I did not order. I did get to speak to a person by the name of Nick after waiting on hold for 57 minutes. I was offered a $20 credit to keep the merchandise which I refused. I was given a RMA # but was told that I would take time to get my credit and that there was no way that I could get out of the 15% service charge. I have since read more about this product and have found that it is probably an inferior product and probably should not be consumed.
  11th of Nov, 2008
I too experienced the same as many have reported, charged $44.85 on my credit card, for a Free trial offer of Acaipure that should have only been $4.95. They will not answer calls or email. I waited for an hour on the phone, and was then transferred to a voice mail but then redirected to a message that stated they do not have this service.

I've contacted my credit card company, who will put a stop on any further charges as well as send me a dispute form. I'm also going to report this company to the BBB. I suggest everyone else do the same! These people need to be caught and stopped and charged!
Jo
  17th of Nov, 2008
I too ordered the acai product and was suppose to pay the shipping charge only of $4.95 for the risk free trial, and instead to my surprise my card was charged $44.85.
When I tried calling the company I was on hold for what seemed like forever so after waiting the appropriate time and the music starting over again I hung up waited a while and tried again only to get the same response.
If this kind of unauthorized payment can happen whats tosay that this company won't do it again for any amount?
Making you have to take legal steps to get your money back and try to stop this practice.
joyce D
Ss
  17th of Nov, 2008
SCAM. I just found out that this same company (Search Vitamins) has charged me 89.00 on Nov 16 for I do not yet know what. I ordered 10-31 through this website for FREE trial Acai for $1.++ shipping and was told the amount would be on the bill as Online Health.
I called my credit card company and they reported the amount to me of the additional unordered charge. I was told to phone the company to resolve the issue. Of course I cannot get them. I shall call my credit card company to cancel my card immediately and start fraud procedures. Suggest you do the same. !! Ann
Ss
  17th of Nov, 2008
P.S. FYI The credit card company said that if products were received, not to refuse them or there would be no support evidence. You do not have to open them, just mail them back by certified mail and be sure to keep the number for reference!
When you make the fraud claim, the return shipping will be a part of the negotiable recovery amount. Ann