Acai Pure Free Trial / Got over charged and couldn't cancel

Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc.
I ordered the free trial, which I thought was only going to be a $4.99 charge to my card and when I was charged $44.85 I was more than confused. When I went to their website it had frequently asked questions which to my surprise one of them was why did I get charged $44.85. So when I read it I couldn't believe that basically they were admitting to tricking people...by not checking off the Hoodiburst Gum and Hoodiawater you were charged for them. I didn't even check them off that I wanted them! Then I sent 4 e-mails to them b/c when I tried to call I was on hold for over an hour and then someone hangs up! I have not received any response from them to cancel my membership. Then I was charged $39.99 for my membership, which they won't let me cancel! I can't even believe Oprah is associating herself with these people...this is by far the worst customer service I have EVER received. I am now disputing the charges with my credit card company, who states I am not the only one! THIS IS THE BIGGEST SCAM I HAVE EVER SEEN!