Acai Pure / Did not order monthly supply

1 12399 Belcher rd S, Largo, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-692-8352

I only ordered the "trial" supply for $1.95. I specifically looked for any information regarding the offer to sign up for future shipments and after the trial, a monthly charge. There was NOT any promise to order any future product or that my credit card would be charged anything other than the trial period supply. I was charged 39.95 immediately besides the trial charge. I have sent back the product and have yet to be credited on my account. After reviewing the complaints on this company I think they are dishonest and need to be accountable to their customers and refund as promised and fined by the Better Buisness Bureau.

Comments

• Te
    Acai Pure - Acai Pure Dietary Supplement
    Central Coast Nutraceuticals
    12399 Belcher Road South
    centralcoastnutra.net

This company is a total rip off!!! I went on-line to try the free trail size of Acai Pure for the shipping price of $1.95. They also sent me a pak of Hoodiburst Gum at $ 9.95 & a unit of Hoodiawater at $ 29.95 that was not mention in the add. I am furious about this because they have charge my card for $ 41.85!!! I have contacted my bank too stop them from charging me for anything else. I have also tried calling them to receive a RMA # to send this crap back, but they have you on hold for the longest, it's impossible to talk to anyone. I HIGHLY suggest that NO ONE try this product. I will be reporting them too the Better Business Bureau here in Charlotte, N.C!!!

Sincerely,
    Teresia Jackson

• G
    Acai Total Cleanse - Money

I am one of the victims that took advantage of the acai / total cleanse offer. Not only can you not get thru to cancel but they also give your info to many other "partner" companies who also charge your credit card for bogus services. I spent the whole day yesterday trying to rectify this and then found yet another charge on my bank account this morning!!! Of course it was yet another "partner" tehy keep telling me they are cancelling it, but yet have no record of it or me calling. I used the live chat at sfl.com to cancel the total cleanse order, but have doubts that it will be the end of the charges. I am seriosely thinking of cancelling my debit card and changing banks!

• Ca
      2nd of Dec, 2008

I was scammed the same way. Did they still charge you after you called your credit card company and did anyone get through to cancel their membership?

8th of Dec, 2008
    Acaipure And Pompclear - Credit card charges with not products
    Phone: 1-888-692-8352

They have been charging my credit card since oct 31, 2017 i have not received any products my new charges from them is up to 249. 50 plus intest. My credit card agent called and they could not get thru. No matter what time you call there is always a long wait time from 60 minutes to over 80 minutes. Then they give you a web sit and you can not do anything because the ask or a order number i don't even have that. Please help get this resolved asp

• Jk
      19th of Dec, 2008
    Acai Pure - Unauthorized debits from checking account
    Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc.

December 18, 2017

I ordered a free trail of Acai Pure, with a $4.99 shipping coast, order date 9/24/08. Since that time my Chase checking account has been debited 3 times, without authorization: 1) 9/25/08 -44.95; 2) 10/27/08 -39.95; and 3) 11/28/08 -44.85, a total of $129.65. The only amount that was authorized was for the trial offer, $4.99. If I ever had any thoughts of using your product, I no longer have any such interest.

I want to be reimbursed for the 3 unauthorized debit for the total amount of $129.65, a.s.a.p. Chase Bank has been notified, and they are prepared to file a claim of said amount, if I am not immediately reimbursed.

I expect immediate attention to this matter.

Thank your for your time.

Janis Kay Rougeau
    Order #: 1176332
    Order Date: 09/24/08

• Cl
      21st of Dec, 2008

Stop charging my account! My bank has been notified and will file suit also if you do not reimburse me immediately!

• Cl
      21st of Dec, 2008

I have cancelled my credit card due to unauthorized charges.

31st of Dec, 2008

I have had the same experience---i order Dec 5 and still no product. when i got my visa they had taked 44.85 out instead of the shipping charge. they hold time is 40 to 50 minutes so i e-mailed and then finally i got a hold of a person yesterday and he said "sorry" nothing we can do the are behind in orders. i told him i did not want the extra stuff he said send it back and we will credit your account. that is not right i only wanted the samples now i just want a credit to my card. i did contact the credit card and they are investigating it on the fact that i still have not recieved the product. they did note in the e-mail it would be 2 weeks. well it has been a month. STay away from this company and they do have affilate companies too.

• Ke
      1st of Jan, 2009
    Acai Pure - debit charges after ordering 4.95 trial
    central coast nutraceuticals, inc
    12399 Belcher Road South
    Phone: 18886928352

$4.95 trial guaranteed money back. Yeah right, I ordered on 11/06/08 charged 4.95 received the bottle. I was charged $39.95 on 12/11/08 and also 44.90 on 12/16/08 . Never received or wanted whatever that charge was for but i want my money back and I and every other person that has dealt with this scam don't let it go let others know.The Company also goes by a Arizona address. Just for info I don't usually buy or search sites I found this on my welcome screen on my google welcome start up screen which is supposed to be safer advertisement. Kerri Vallee Westport Mass.

• Mi
      3rd of Feb, 2009
    Acai Pure - unprofessional customer service
    Central coast Nutra
    2375 East Camelback Rd. 5th floor
    Phoenix
    Arizona
    Phone: 888-692-8352

early this morning i have contacted customer service to address my product electronic order, once phone was answered a customer service rep named, Nick Johnson assisted me with the call. As i was attempting to explain my situation he rudely cut me off and assumed his own ending to the matter. he then mad a statement which i felt was really weird, unprofessional and down right inappropriate. I asked him for his supervisor immediately he refused and said to me, "I don't like you, so i am going to hang up the phone and someone else will assist you, i again asked for his supervisor then he continued with the antics, "You must be one of those customers who doesn't read policy nor conditions". I then asked for the CEO he said, i will not forward his name to you the CEO doesn't want o be bothered with pesty people like yourself...UNBELIEVABLE!!!

• Gr
      10th of Feb, 2009

Did you ever get your money refunded from ACAI Pure? I had the same thing happen to me, only I realized I needed to tell them to cancel to get them to stop shipping a monthly supply. I returned the 2nd month "return to sender" and was never credited for that $44.95 charge...what a SCAM

• Mm
      24th of Feb, 2009

I had the same experience - i didn't want the hoodie water or gum - there was no mention of either of these products when i placed my FREE order for the acai pure.Neither of them worked - I did try them because they were here with the order - i didn't even realize the crappy gum was $10.00!!! Please do not order from this company - they are a rip off!!!

• Ju
      20th of Apr, 2009

I was charged for 39.95 and 59.95 for Acai Pure products and these were suppose to only be charges for shipping and handling of 4.95 and 5.95. When I originally ordered; I checked a box that stated that I did not want to sign up for automatic orders at this time and now the website has changed. I did not authorize these charges and will be filing charges. This company is fraudulant and for all of you that may have liked the product go to GNC and purchase Acai there. I could not tell a difference.

• Cj
      15th of May, 2009
    Acai Pure - it's a scam - beware!
    ACAI Pure
    North Carolina
    centralcoastnutra.net

The ad says: FREE 30 day supply - you pay only shipping $4.95!
    When I called after two separate billings of $44.95, they said their policy is that if you don't return the unused portion within 14 days you'll be billed. And they also said that the product I received CLEARLY stated that.
    I SCOURED the online confirmation before I submitted my credit card info for my 'Free Trial' and I know it wasn't there. I also know that
    Then an additional bottle came about two weeks after the first which I promptly returned. They credited me $33.95. The rest, they said, was their 're-stocking fee'...
    When I called to obtain a credit, I was told flat out NO. I've just looked at my confirmation email from them and it does not say anything about 'returning the unused portion within 14 days.
    Also, when I opted for my 'free trial', they also signed me up for another web service (NOT even MENTIONED at time of purchase!) called Fit Factory. This comes with an automatic monthly charge of $29.95 which took forever on the phone to have removed...
    BEWARE SHOPPERS & DIETERS - DO NOT BUY ONLINE!
    If you're really interested in trying, it's cheaper to go to your local vitamin shop/GNC and pay their higher price as the only way you'll be charged again is if you choose to go and buy again.
    Graham Gibson (owner of Central Coast Nutraceuticals) should be ashamed!!!

• Ro
      8th of Jun, 2009

OH-MY-GOD!!!
    DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!! CUSTOMER SERVICE SO BEYOND RUDE, I ASKED NICELY AND SHE YELLED AT ME WITHOUT RECENT.

THE BIGGEST SCAM, WE SHOULD REPORT IT TO BBB.

• Ro
      8th of Jun, 2009

rude, rude, rude, scam, scam, scam...that's all i can say about acai pure!!!

• Ut
      12th of Jun, 2009

I too was appalled by the customer service dept. I returned my unopened trial bottle and have yet to receive my refund for the withdrawal on my account for the entire bottle, even after canceling membership and receiving my RMA #...3 months ago!

When I called for the FOURTH time to follow up on my refund, I was told that no record of my return had been made. The C.S. Rep refused to refund my money and spoke to me in a rude manner. There was no individuality to the call, he kept repeating himself and ignored the facts of the situation that I had given him. When I asked to speak to a supervisor, he implied he was one. When that didn't satisfy me, I asked for his manager. He claimed there were no other manager, just the owner. B.S!! After my insistent asking for a manger, he then decided to refund my money and claimed it would take 2-3 days. No confirmation number was given, as they don't provide those.

My attention was diverted from my refund to the poor customer service given. He was unable to see what was upsetting me. He finally put a manager on the line. He too was unable to see what the issue of my complaint was, and felt that I should be satisfied on the refund alone. When I again reiterated my frustration, he told me he had to back his supervisor for adhering to the Co. rules and guidelines. He too was rude and insulted me by claiming that since there has been no record of my returned product, it was basically just my word. Then he proceeded to say that I had spent 20 mins on this call, which led me to believe he was trying to say I was wasting my time. I ended the call feeling insulted, degraded and humiliated by the lack of respect.

Internet companies that deal in this sort of sale process should take their Customer Service much more seriously, considering this is their outlet for attaining their continued business. I will surely spread the word of my disappointment and encourage others to NOT do business with this company. I am also continuing to follow up and make sure that my complaint is heard and my feelings/concerns are validated. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Ca
      12th of Sep, 2009
    Acai Pure - untruthful ads
    carol f kanke
    Texas

I decided to try the Acai pure free trial offer that was promoted by Oprah on thier website. The free trial cost me 41.15 and when I tried to complain, I got no response and recieved another bottle in the mail which I promptly returned with a cancelation request. My account was again charged 39.95. I have not been reembursed or contacted. I live on a widows pention and cannot afford this kind of abuse. This company needs to be stopped.

12th of Sep, 2009

If you can't afford to be scammed, why are you ordering this CRAP?

Did you NOT check them out for COMPLAINTS? If you had, you would have found that they are a huge SCAM !

ALL, and I do mean ALL internet commercials are SCAMS, no matter where you see it, no matter what they are selling, no matter who endorses them, no matter the testimonials or guarantees they claim. ALL SCAM!!!

OPRAH IS A SCAM FOR PROMOTING THIS SCAM!! Oprah does NOT care, she got her advertising money out of the scam!

ALL THE TV, RADIO and INTERNET commercials ARE SCAMS!

24th of Nov, 2009
    Acai Pure - Scam to get your credit card info
    Innovative fulfillment Center
    Florida

I fell for this SCAM. It is difficult to find acai berry in Canada, and this "free" trial was the only way to get it. The product did arrive in only a few days, but when I opened the package and saw no re-order form, from the company who knows "you'll love this product" I got suspicious. In reading the extremely fine print I discovered automatic charges of $64.90 for a monthly supply would be charged to my credit card after 14 days. Unlike some other unlucky customers, I did receive the product in time to alert my credit card company before I was charged. I was told by Visa that they could not red flag any potential unauthorized charges, and that it would be hard to track such charges, as they would likely be made under dubious company affiliate names. I was advised NOT to even bother trying to return the products, at further expense to me, and the only thing Visa could do was to cancel my credit card.

If you have made the mistake of ordering this "free" trial, of either product, contact your credit card company or bank IMMEDIATELY. Further reading of customer complaints prove that even if you do comply with the company's policy of returning the supplements, this is no guarantee of either cancellation or reimbursement. However I would suggest calling the company to obtain an RMA, Return Merchandise Authorization number, in case of any future collection agency dispute.