Acai Pure / Bad for Diverticulosis and BAD Customer Service

Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc.
Do "NOT" buy this product if you suffer from Diverticulosis!!!

Beware - this product contains "CASCARA SAGRADA" (very bad for Diverticulosis)

*Also they DO NOT list the "Millagrams" for each of the ingredients!
So you spend $44.00
And have " NO IDEA" how much "Acai" is even in the product???

It just says a "Combined" ingredients "Totaling" 800 mgs.

I suffer from Diverticulitis and after ONLY "TAKING 1 PILL"...I was in severe pain and having "watery stool"

The PROBLEM here is: "you have NO idea how much dosage of each "ingredient" you are taking!"

I bought this ONLY for colon help and it made me feel WORSE!
You are better off "Drinking" Acai Juice from the Supermarket "Bossonova Brand" - if youare lookign for the BENEFITS of "Acai"

I asked for a REFUND of my un-used portion (meaning 1 tablet missing) and they still have NOT gotten back to me!

How does "RACHEL RAY" and "OPRAH" allow their names to be used for this product?????

N  20th of Mar, 2009 by
Unauthorized charges!
After purchasing the "free trial" I was charged $49.95 for this product too. What a SCAM!!!
I noticed 2 unauthorized charges were taken out of my checking account for $29.95 each! I called the 800# and was told it was for this online "fit" club and an online diet consultant. I NEVER AUTHORIZED THESE CHARGES When I called them, they said an email had been sent to me about a free trial online fit club offer and if I didn't respond in so many days, I would automatically charged for it. Well I never read the e-mail. They agreed (finally) to give me 1 credit but I said that was unacceptable. I told them what they were doing was illegal and I never authorized those charges. Finally after 15 minutes of convincing them, they offered me the other refund. I was given two different confirmation #s for the refunds and I asked for the name of the person.
I will monitor my checking account.
I have lost 10 pounds so far without even dieting! That in itself is amazing. I haven't changed my eating habits whatsoever. I notice I don't eat all my food, as I am full halfway through.

I would like to pursue the Acai juice in lieu of the pills. I am not convinced the pills are good for my health.

Flight Attendant, D.