Acai Pure / "risk free trial of Acai Pure for free"

1 2375 East Camelback Rd.United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-692-8352

Website offered a "risk free trial" of acai pure for free except shipping. When you check out it automatically adds two other products to your order and I unchecked the boxes but still ended up with charges on my credit card for ~$45.00. This company is hard to get a hold of unless you are trying to buy a product. I looked up company on Better Business Bureau and they are rated "unsatisfactory". Would not recommend buying products from this company due to false advertisment, unauthorized charges, and poor communication. I still don't know if I can get out of these charges but it has definately caused a headache and looking at other remarks, it appears they continue to charge you monthly.

An

Comments

• K
      13th of Sep, 2008
    ACAI Pure - cost

the cost of the product and the delivery charge is NEARLY the same!
    now i know international charges will be abit, but the charge is ridiculous & outrageous!

• De
      25th of Sep, 2008

I ordered a trial offer on Acai Berry Cleanse, and was supposed to charged for only the shipping and handeling, and was charged $4485 on my credit card account. I don't appreciate this, and can see by smoe other comments, that I am not the only one this has happenend too. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

Sincerely,
    Debbera Nelison

• He
      26th of Sep, 2008

How do I cotact ACAiPure?

• Ke
      27th of Sep, 2008
    ACAI Pure - misreprensentation
    Acai Pure
    21451 E. Euclid Dr.
    Centennial
    Colorado
    Phone: 303-693-4478

I was charged $44.95 for a free trial of Acai Pure when I was only supposed to be charged $4.95 for
    shipping and handling. This is not the first complaint like this with this company.
    I will never order from this company again and I will try to get the money back that they took
    without consent.

Denver
    Colorado
    Phone: 18882898740
    PUREACAIBERRY.COM

I ordered a sample of this product, after receiving them, I went on to this website to cancel. However, they continued to take the money out of my credit card. I since contacted my credit card to file a dispute. I also went back to their website to put in another request.

• La
      30th of Sep, 2008
    ACAI Pure - Sent items I did not order and chared 44.85 for a free trial offerr!
    ACAI Pure
    Phone: 1-888-692-8352
    support@centralcoastnutra.net

I ordered this product after watching the Oprah Winfry show. It was to be a free trial. I was sent Hoodiburst gum and Hoodiawater that I did not order. My account was then billed for $44.85. When I called for a RMA number to return the items I could not get through. I am at a loss as to what I can do!

• Li
      3rd of Oct, 2008
    ACAI Pure - Charges for Hoodiburst Gum and Hoodiawater products that were never requested for.
    Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc.
    12399 Belcher Road South Suite 140
    Phone: 1(888)692-8352

I ordered a free trial of acai pure and agreed to pay $4.95 for S&H. When the order arrived I was also sent two other products that I did not order and was charged a fee of $39.90 for these two items that I never asked for or agreed to pay for.

• Do
      3rd of Oct, 2008

I ordered a trial size of this product for $4-95 cent for shipping and handling and they in turn charged my account for $ 44.85 cent which they were not authorize to do.I tried to make contact with them but their lines are always busy.

• Dr
      4th of Oct, 2008

This same thing happened to me. When I called the company about the $44.85 amount on my charge. They told me that I could send the two unwanted items back but I would have to pay for the shipping and also pay a 15% restocking fee.
    Sounds like a rip off to me!!
    Beware of this scam!

1027 bally bunion drive
    Egg Harbor City
    Phone: (609)804-3327
    Woodcee69@netscape.net

I am not at all satisfied with this product and have been billed without permission on my bank debit card. Furthermore I signed nothing and have never received additional prodcucts which I do not want. I want a ful credit of these two additional charges and will notify my bank of my decision Harry Cohen Order#1029083

• Fr
      6th of Oct, 2008

I also am thoroughly disgusted that I thought I was getting a trial bottle for $4.95 and checked by charge card the next day and was charged $44.85. When I called, which took forever to get a hold of anyone, I was told that I couldn't cancel until I got the product and then could return it within 20 days for a full refund including postage. It's been 7 days and I haven't received anything and my question is how do you try it, and get it back within 20 days and get a refund. Plus I have to go to the bother of packaging it to return. I learned my lesson on ever doing anything like this again. This is very misleading and from all the complaints, it's not just a few of us that feel that way.

7th of Oct, 2008
    ACAI Pure - FRAUD
    Central Coast Neutraceuticals
    12399 Belcher Road South#140
    Phone: 888 692 8352
    support@centralcoastnutra.net

Cannot reach company to cancel orders or get permission to return--have tried phone and they say business to heavy to record messages and e-mail is not found--no such address.

• El
      8th of Oct, 2008
    ACAI Pure - charge
    9640 Osborne Turnpike
    Richmond
    Virginia
    Phone: 804-795-5932

I ordered 1 bottle of pills free of acai pure charging only 1.95 postage to my credit card. Twenty days later the co. charged my credit card with 39.95 and I have recieved nothing, didn't order anything and can't get them to answer the phone so I can inquire why.

ACAI Pure - FRAUD
    CentralCoast Nutraceuticals, Inc
    12399 Belcher Rd S
    Phone: 1-888-692-8352
    centralcoastnutra.net

I ordered a free trial of their product for just $1.95 for S&H. When I recieved the package they sent along two other products and charged my account41.85. I have been trying to reach them so I can sent the product back, but no one is answering and the web site is not accurate.

• Na
      9th of Oct, 2008

email that works for a complaint was centralcoastnutra.net AND guess what they even have a place to cancel your order!! Go Figure

• Ka
      9th of Oct, 2008

I plan to call my credit card company and request no more payments made to this company. I might be an alright product, but these people are so greedy and want so much and make it impossible to get out of it.

• Ra
      10th of Oct, 2008

I TOO WAS SENT ITEMS I DID NOT ORDER AND I AM NOW TRYING TO GET A RMA # TO SEND BACK. BUT I AM UNABLE TO CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE WILL TRY AGAIN LATER TODAY.

• Pa
      10th of Oct, 2008
    ACAI Pure - doesn't want to give back money
    central coast nutraceuticals,inc
    Florida

I CANCELLED MY ORDER 5 DAYS AFTER I RECEIVED THE PRODUCT. CALLED AND GOT THE CCN#. GOT A CONFIRMATION FROM THE POST OFFICE. THEY STILL CREDIT MY CREDT CARD. CALLED AND CALLED TO GET THROUGH THE LINE IT TOOK 6HRS. TO TALK TO WHOMEVER I DON'T KNOW. TO GET MY CREDIT CHARGED BACK. STILL DON'T KNOW YET. WILL CALL THE BANK TOMORROW.

• Fo
      12th of Oct, 2008

When I ordered the "free sample, " I received two additional products ~ which I did NOT order ~ and was billed $41.85! Even though I may like the product results, I will not be ordering from this company again, given their deceitful business practices.

• Ka
      14th of Oct, 2008

I have been charged twice for products that were advertised to be free with the exception of shipping. I have tried for weeks to contact them and always get placed on hold and no one ever answers.