Acai Pure / "risk free trial of Acai Pure for free"

1 2375 East Camelback Rd.United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-692-8352

Website offered a "risk free trial" of acai pure for free except shipping. When you check out it automatically adds two other products to your order and I unchecked the boxes but still ended up with charges on my credit card for ~$45.00. This company is hard to get a hold of unless you are trying to buy a product. I looked up company on Better Business Bureau and they are rated "unsatisfactory". Would not recommend buying products from this company due to false advertisment, unauthorized charges, and poor communication. I still don't know if I can get out of these charges but it has definately caused a headache and looking at other remarks, it appears they continue to charge you monthly.

An

Comments

K
  13th of Sep, 2008
ACAI Pure - cost

the cost of the product and the delivery charge is NEARLY the same!
now i know international charges will be abit, but the charge is ridiculous & outrageous!

De
  25th of Sep, 2008

I ordered a trial offer on Acai Berry Cleanse, and was supposed to charged for only the shipping and handeling, and was charged $4485 on my credit card account. I don't appreciate this, and can see by smoe other comments, that I am not the only one this has happenend too. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

Sincerely,
Debbera Nelison

He
  26th of Sep, 2008

How do I cotact ACAiPure?

Ke
  27th of Sep, 2008
ACAI Pure - misreprensentation
Acai Pure
21451 E. Euclid Dr.
Centennial
Colorado
Phone: 303-693-4478

I was charged $44.95 for a free trial of Acai Pure when I was only supposed to be charged $4.95 for
shipping and handling. This is not the first complaint like this with this company.
I will never order from this company again and I will try to get the money back that they took
without consent.

Denver
Colorado
Phone: 18882898740
PUREACAIBERRY.COM

I ordered a sample of this product, after receiving them, I went on to this website to cancel. However, they continued to take the money out of my credit card. I since contacted my credit card to file a dispute. I also went back to their website to put in another request.

La
  30th of Sep, 2008
ACAI Pure - Sent items I did not order and chared 44.85 for a free trial offerr!
ACAI Pure
Phone: 1-888-692-8352
support@centralcoastnutra.net

I ordered this product after watching the Oprah Winfry show. It was to be a free trial. I was sent Hoodiburst gum and Hoodiawater that I did not order. My account was then billed for $44.85. When I called for a RMA number to return the items I could not get through. I am at a loss as to what I can do!

Li
  3rd of Oct, 2008
ACAI Pure - Charges for Hoodiburst Gum and Hoodiawater products that were never requested for.
Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc.
12399 Belcher Road South Suite 140
Phone: 1(888)692-8352

I ordered a free trial of acai pure and agreed to pay $4.95 for S&H. When the order arrived I was also sent two other products that I did not order and was charged a fee of $39.90 for these two items that I never asked for or agreed to pay for.

Do
  3rd of Oct, 2008

I ordered a trial size of this product for $4-95 cent for shipping and handling and they in turn charged my account for $ 44.85 cent which they were not authorize to do.I tried to make contact with them but their lines are always busy.

Dr
  4th of Oct, 2008

This same thing happened to me. When I called the company about the $44.85 amount on my charge. They told me that I could send the two unwanted items back but I would have to pay for the shipping and also pay a 15% restocking fee.
Sounds like a rip off to me!!
Beware of this scam!

1027 bally bunion drive
Egg Harbor City
Phone: (609)804-3327
Woodcee69@netscape.net

I am not at all satisfied with this product and have been billed without permission on my bank debit card. Furthermore I signed nothing and have never received additional prodcucts which I do not want. I want a ful credit of these two additional charges and will notify my bank of my decision Harry Cohen Order#1029083

Fr
  6th of Oct, 2008

I also am thoroughly disgusted that I thought I was getting a trial bottle for $4.95 and checked by charge card the next day and was charged $44.85. When I called, which took forever to get a hold of anyone, I was told that I couldn't cancel until I got the product and then could return it within 20 days for a full refund including postage. It's been 7 days and I haven't received anything and my question is how do you try it, and get it back within 20 days and get a refund. Plus I have to go to the bother of packaging it to return. I learned my lesson on ever doing anything like this again. This is very misleading and from all the complaints, it's not just a few of us that feel that way.

Ma
  7th of Oct, 2008
ACAI Pure - FRAUD
Central Coast Neutraceuticals
12399 Belcher Road South#140
Phone: 888 692 8352
support@centralcoastnutra.net

Cannot reach company to cancel orders or get permission to return--have tried phone and they say business to heavy to record messages and e-mail is not found--no such address.

El
  8th of Oct, 2008
ACAI Pure - charge
9640 Osborne Turnpike
Richmond
Virginia
Phone: 804-795-5932

I ordered 1 bottle of pills free of acai pure charging only 1.95 postage to my credit card. Twenty days later the co. charged my credit card with 39.95 and I have recieved nothing, didn't order anything and can't get them to answer the phone so I can inquire why.

Ja
ACAI Pure - FRAUD
CentralCoast Nutraceuticals, Inc
12399 Belcher Rd S
Phone: 1-888-692-8352
centralcoastnutra.net

I ordered a free trial of their product for just $1.95 for S&H. When I recieved the package they sent along two other products and charged my account41.85. I have been trying to reach them so I can sent the product back, but no one is answering and the web site is not accurate.

Na
  9th of Oct, 2008

email that works for a complaint was centralcoastnutra.net AND guess what they even have a place to cancel your order!! Go Figure

Ka
  9th of Oct, 2008

I plan to call my credit card company and request no more payments made to this company. I might be an alright product, but these people are so greedy and want so much and make it impossible to get out of it.

Ra
  10th of Oct, 2008

I TOO WAS SENT ITEMS I DID NOT ORDER AND I AM NOW TRYING TO GET A RMA # TO SEND BACK. BUT I AM UNABLE TO CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE WILL TRY AGAIN LATER TODAY.

Pa
  10th of Oct, 2008
ACAI Pure - doesn't want to give back money
central coast nutraceuticals,inc
Florida

I CANCELLED MY ORDER 5 DAYS AFTER I RECEIVED THE PRODUCT. CALLED AND GOT THE CCN#. GOT A CONFIRMATION FROM THE POST OFFICE. THEY STILL CREDIT MY CREDT CARD. CALLED AND CALLED TO GET THROUGH THE LINE IT TOOK 6HRS. TO TALK TO WHOMEVER I DON'T KNOW. TO GET MY CREDIT CHARGED BACK. STILL DON'T KNOW YET. WILL CALL THE BANK TOMORROW.

Fo
  12th of Oct, 2008

When I ordered the "free sample, " I received two additional products ~ which I did NOT order ~ and was billed $41.85! Even though I may like the product results, I will not be ordering from this company again, given their deceitful business practices.

Ka
  14th of Oct, 2008

I have been charged twice for products that were advertised to be free with the exception of shipping. I have tried for weeks to contact them and always get placed on hold and no one ever answers.