Acai-pure / billed credit card before i got trial offer

United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-692-8352

on 9/20/08, i order the 14-day risk free trial off er in which i was given a discount and was supposed to be bill$1.95 for shipping ($3.00 discount). On (9/24/08 i'm checking my account and this company has debited my acct $41.85. There was suppose to be a 14 day free trial of the product, which i never received and then if the company didn't received notification to cancel, then proceed with the 30 day order. They took money out of my acct before i even received the free trial offer. Therefore i want them to cancel this order in which i din't order and refund my money.. I tried calling them several times, but they claim such a high call voulume to call back. [protected]) This is afraudulent act and the Attorney General should get involved and stop these types of companys from this kind of activity...
Su

ACAI-PURE.COM

I ORDERED A FREE TRIAL OF THIS PRODUCT FOR SHIPPING
ONLY FOR $4.95!! WHEN MY STATEMENT CAME IN AT THE
BANK IT SHOWED THE ABOVE COMPANY CHARGING MY
CREDIT CARD $44.85!!!WHAT A RIP OFF! I HAVE CONTACTED MY BANK TO THIS KIND OF FALSE ADVERTIZING FROM THIS COMPANY!
THANK YOU C.S.
Ly
  16th of Sep, 2008
The same thing happened to me. Im going to ontat the bank.
Ma
  23rd of Sep, 2008

Acai-pure - Free Trial
Acai-pure

My wife ordered Acaipure after receiving an email that said risk free, $4.95 trial offer. I went to their web site, www.acai-pure.com and their fine print said they would bill $39.95 14 days after receiving the product. We were billed $44.85 immediately, not in 14 days. The web site also said "I agreed to be sent refills monthly for $44.95, plus I agree to two other products to be shipped monthly", for a total of $89.95 per month. I sent an email telling them to cancel our membership immediately, but I never heard back from them. When we received the "trial offer", I marked it "Refused, return to sender" and gave it back to the post man. I never heard back from them and the charge is still on my card. My wife called their number and they put her on endless hold without ever answering. I had to cancel my credit card to "get out of their forced membership". I even went to Oprah's web site, since her picture is on the Acaipure web site saying she endorses it, and I sent her an email asking if she was aware she was endorsing a company that scams people, and explained what they did. Guess what? I never heard from Oprah or her managers who claim to read her emails. I guess Oprah is too busy counting her money to care about common folk, nevertheless I will never respect, watch, or take advice from her worthless show.
Ro
  27th of Sep, 2008
its junk does not work it caused health problems
Hs
  30th of Sep, 2008

Acai-pure - Unauthorized charges
Acai-pure

Advertisment stated free trial, pay shipping
only. Credit Card statement shows extra $40.00
added to the cost. I have contacted Credit Card Co.
and ask for charges to be removed. I have tried
on numerous occasions to contact Acai-Pure to
cancel and they will not answer phone, therefore
is shippment does arrive I shall return as refused.
Na
  2nd of Oct, 2008
This is a scam. The same charges were applied to my account (41.95) and the amount of $1.95 was all that was supposed to be bille. No product ever received.
Ma
  9th of Oct, 2008

Acai-pure - Trial charge only billing/handling. Charge on Discover Card $41.85 overcharged 9/30 - received nothing
Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc.
2375 East Camelback Road 5th Floor
Phoenix
Arizona
Phone: 1-888-692-8352
acai-pure.com

Order Trial to be billed for handling/postage only.
Over-Charged $41.85 on Discover Credit Card. Never received product.
Cl
  14th of Oct, 2008

Acai-pure - Being billed for products never received
2751 Hayward Ave
Dayton
Ohio
Phone: (937)890-3598

I ordered a trial of the acai-pure product and now I am being billed 44.90 monthly and not receiving any product!!! I have phoned the customer service and the phone is not answered.
Ka
  15th of Oct, 2008

Acai-pure - Acai-pure pills
7587 Chestnut Ridge Rd. #4
Lockport
New York
Phone: 716-940-4550

I requested a trial offer of the Acai-pure diet pills. I thought I would only have to pay shipping, but I was charged an additional $44.90. I e-mailed the company and was told there was a two week window in which to return the unfinished product and be charged only the shipping. There is no such disclaimer on the website - I looked it over thoroughly. In that same e-mail, I asked them to cancel my subscription. I just received another bottle and was charged again. I sent the product back "Return to Sender" and mailed them again to cancel. I have tried to call and can't get past the overwhelming call volume they supposedly have. I just want my money back and for them to stop any future transactions. Please help me.
Do

phoneix
Arizona
Phone: 1-888-692-8352
centralcoastnutra.net

I ordered a 14 day trail of acai-pure and sent it back after 7 days and they still charge my account 2 times for a total of $81.84. It has been over a month now and they have yet refunded my money. e-mail or phone calls don't help, if you can get thru to them!
Ca
  6th of Nov, 2008
I ordered the free trial offer and paid only the shipping of $4.95 as they stated, I found my credit card was charged $44.95 the next day, I called and a computer recording said due to the volume of calls the wait time is 57 min. Beware of this company, they are scamming people every time.
Ba
  12th of Nov, 2008
These scam artists charged my card $44.85 !!! I was only suppose to be charged $4.95 for shipping and handling of something that I have never received. I have tried to call them and the wait time is usually more than 50 minutes. I have also sent e-mails to customer support with no replies. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THESE SCAMMERS, they will take your money and send you nothing!!!
If you already have been scammed, callyourbank, they can help you undo the charge and then send them an e-mail on customer support page and tell them not to send anything and not to ever charge your card again.
Me
  13th of Nov, 2008
these people charged me twice 44.85 when i only wanted to order the free trial one time..now their phone number is disconnected and i would like to know if any refunds are being made to anybody out there who has gotten scammed by these people. Has anybody been able to contact them?
Li
  15th of Nov, 2008
I too ordered the AcaiBerry trail in Oct. I never received it and wasn't sure if the order went through so I again ordered in Nov. at the $1.95 trail offer. First I received the order from Oct. I called their customer service to tell them not to send anymore. I was supposedly able to do this within 14 days. Their answer was I ordered in Oct. Now, since it was a month later they were sending me another order for $89.00!
They were very rude. I told them I would not accept it and would send it back and expect them to take this off my charge.
Today I received the second one I ordered for the 1.95 and they charged me $41.85 which included Hoodiburst Gum at $9.95 and hoodiawater for $29.95 which I did not order.
I have now written two emails besides the phone call. I also tried to email their www.centralcoastnutra.net address and no matches were found.
This is truly a scam!
Je
  21st of Nov, 2008
This place ripped me off also. I was to be charged $4.99 Shipping and they charged me $44.85 I sent it back the day I recieved it because I saw how much they had charged me and then a couple of weeks later I called my charge card to see if they had refunded my money and they had charged me $39.99 more. I filled a complaint with my charge card and they are investigating them. I am also getting ready to file a complaint with the BBB. What a bunch of crooks. I called them and the same thing as everyone else I was on hold 75 minutes !!!
Ly
  23rd of Nov, 2008
Me to. this company is a rip off. We should all file a class action complaint with consumer fraud hotline.
what I want to know is how are they are still getting away with this scam on the web. When I saw how much they charged my card I called to cancel was on hold for 62 minutes, but I was determine to speak with some one who was rude as hell and if I could have jump through the phone, well you know. I am not going to stand for this, I will have my Lawyer on thier ### as soon as possible. So don't be surprised when he contacts you all. This company is going down... the m f ers I can be contacted at (904) 471-2700
Be
  4th of Dec, 2008
I live in the UK and ordered the free trial - this bogus company ran two transactions, totallying $75.05! Scammer!!!
Sh
  22nd of Dec, 2008
ordered trial got it then got billed two more times in december but never received anything. got billed 39.95 n 44.00
Tr
  26th of Dec, 2008

Acai-pure - Acai-Pure diet product
Acai_pure
Illinois

I ordered the "Free Trial" from Acai-Pure. I was to be charged $4.95 for shipping. I received Hoodia Water and some gum and was charged $41.85. I did not order it, but was told that I did. I have since had 3 more charged put on my credit card, another shipment of the worthless product, and I am still trying to get my money back. Somebody shut this fraudulent company down! There tactics are criminal.
Dw
  30th of Dec, 2008

Acai-pure - Scam
Central Coast Nutriceuticals
Oregon

Another of the many to fall for this SCAM. I have contacted the Attorney General of Arizona as well as my home state and sent the same info to the Better Business Bureau. I suggest everyone do the same. Good luck everyone and don't give up. Companies like this should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law!!!.. They are criminals!