Acai Power / OVERCHARGED

608 INVERNESS AVELouisville, United States Review updated:
Phone: 5023843563
I ORDERED ONLY THE FREE TRIAL FOR $4.95 AND WAS CHARGED $44.95. I WANT MY ACCOUNT CREDITED AND TAKEN OFF THE MAILING LIST.
Ap

Comments

Ch
  17th of Nov, 2008

central coast nutraceutical inc
sacramento
Phone: 916-375-4867
centralcoastnutra.net

I order a free trail for 4.95 and they charged my account 44.85 and I have not recieved any product. No one can be reach by phone.
Ap
  21st of Nov, 2008
I ordered the trial sample for $4.95 and instead was charged $44.85 for product, and I still haven't received it yet! I went to the ACAI POWER website and called the customer service phone number, and it was for an intirely different company that sent out a supplement to my order, and had me in a trial 30 free period free for a weight loss program that I hadn't even signed up for! I was told that I could cancel that, so $30 didn't get charged to my credit card, so I did, and the gentleman was nice and gave me the phone number to central coast nutri, and I called that and there is a 77 minute waiting period!!! Who has time for that??? I want my money back, cancel my account, take name off list, and register a certified complaint! Oh, and I was able to send a message via email, and I did, and still no response back. This is the first time I have ever been ripped off, and it is an awful feeling. I will be advising my credit card of this, and I will get it taken care of one way or another.
Eu
  26th of Nov, 2008
I ordered a free sample bottle of acai power and was only to pay $4.95 shipping and handling. My card was charged $44.85 and I have not received the product yet. I am calling the 800 number to get this matter settled.
1-888-692-8352
Ri
  28th of Nov, 2008
Yes, I too was charged $41.85 for this product and haven't received it yet.(I got the shipping for $1.95. I can't get thru to Customer Service when I try to call. Please go to www.getorderhelp.com and read their disgusting way of doing business. Please keep in touch...Rich
Ri
  28th of Nov, 2008
By the way, you will not get thru on the phone to Customer Service...Rich
Ta
  1st of Dec, 2008

Acai Power - Sent products tht I did not order and billed my credit card
Central Coast Nutraceuticals Inc
12399 Belcher Road South, Ste 140
Largo
Phone: 1-888-692-8352
support@centralcoastnutra.net

I ordered a Acai Power Trial at no charge, I only paid for shipping. I gave my credit card number and was sent two other items that I did not want or order. My credit card was charged $44.85. I cannot get thru to the 888 number listed for a full refund to my credit card. I need help to resolve this matter.
Li
  1st of Dec, 2008
I encontered the same thing. I ordered only a free trial paying shipping and handling charges and my account was billed $41.85 and I can't get throuh the lines either. I am still waiting on my free trial I order on 11/19/08 and that's all I wanted. This seems to be false advertising.

Lisa Peterson
Me
  3rd of Dec, 2008
If you used a debit card for this transaction...cancel ASAP!!! Since you give bank card they can go and charge your account again. I ordered the Acai power for $4.95 shipping, they charged me $44.85...on Nov. 20th still no product and when you call them I went shopping and came back and was still on hold...they said they would not reimburse me because the item was already shipped and still haven't gotten it. On hold at 888-692-8352 for 65 minutes...then when I started yelling they turn phone off then come back on..so be nice or they hang up. I called my bank and canceled my card after reading all these horrible stories. DON'T BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!
Ba
  3rd of Dec, 2008
The same thing happened to me. I tried to cancel my "membership" to avoid additional charges, but they called it an inquiry. They said they will try to respond in 72 hours. This is more than false advertising; it's fraud!
Ju
  10th of Dec, 2008
i also ordered the free trial for 4.95 and was charged 44.94 and i want my account credited and taken off the mailing list too
Ca
  16th of Dec, 2008

Acai Power - Fraud Alert
Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc.
108 The Mews
Haddonfield
New Jersey
Phone: 856-795-1627

I accepted a trial offer on Acai Power, and have been billed 2 times for 44.85, and have already returned the original. I checked my bank statement today, and there is a double charge. They owe me 89.70, or at least to credit my account. I am really pissed. I am notifying my bank. This is a scam... I started to call them, and there was a 58minute wait to talk to someone. This is rediculous.
Ca
  16th of Dec, 2008
This is fraud. I want my credit card to be reimbursed.
Sh
  30th of Dec, 2008
I also ordered acai power at a trail offer, not only did they take the $44.85 from my checking acct. then they've taken another 38.00 ! this is stealing and something needs to be done.I've tried everything to contact them, to no avail.what can be done?
Ma
  13th of Jan, 2009

Acai Power - sent things I did not ordered and was charged
Central coast Nutraceuticals
Florida

I ordered Acai trail and they sent so water and gum also and again the bill was for 44.85 they charged me for the 29.95 for a 1 oz bottle of hoodia water and 9.95 for 12 pieces of hoodia gum. I tell you what I would open the water and have the water tested by my son who works for the water dept. here wher we live but I would feel like a real dummy that I would get sucked in to such a scam. My first phone call to them I had to wait on the phone for an hour and they gave me a 20.00 refund. but I find on my email that it was dated for 11/12/08 and I did not even receive the products until 12/06/08 . this is a big rip off don't waste for time or money it does not work and I get the feeling they could care less they just want their money.
Ec
  15th of Jan, 2009
Same thing happened to me! On top of sending stuff I didn't order the first thing it says on the order slip is about their return policy which says that they charge a 15% RESTOCKING FEE!!! They try to make it seem this is backed by Oprah to make it seem legitimate, but it's a scam! I bet if she knew about it it would get pulled off the internet in a second!
Ns
  25th of Jan, 2009
Well, it clearly stated in the Terms of Agreement that your card will be charged 44.85 IF you dont cancel within 14days, which is the length of the free trial. I understand that some of you tried to cancel the membership with Acaipower and its nearly impossible to get through to one of their operators. These free trail offers allows them to get ahold of your CC# and automatically put you on their auto-ship program. I would suggest nobody fall for these free trial offers. Sorry you guys.:(
Ti
  16th of Feb, 2009
I ordered the free trial which I never received n then I noticed that my acct had been charged an add'l 44.95. I actually did get through on the 888 line, n a very rude guy told me take it up w/ my post office, then call them back n they'll c what can b done. I told them to take my name off of w/e list they had me on n that I better not c n e further charges on my cc!! If n e 1 has a solution 2 this problem pls let me know! frog6881@hotmail.com. Thanx
Vi
  15th of Mar, 2009

1226 olive str
Carthage
Missouri

I signed up for a trial offer. I received the trial product then they billed my credit card 38.95$. I haven't received the product. which I don't want anyway. I would like to cancel the membership.
Do
  26th of Mar, 2009

Fulfillment Center
12399 Belcher Rd S
Largo
Florida

Advertise sending product for $1.00 and then am charged $39.95 and hard to get info on how to return.
St

Phoenix
Arizona
Phone: 1-888 -692-8352
ACAIPOWER.COM

I SIGNED UP FOR A TRAIL OFFER FOR $2.95 SHIPPING COST.I RECEIVED THE TRAIL PRODUCT WHICH I TRIED AND DIDN'T CARE FOR THEN A COUPLE WEEKS LATER THEY CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD $39.95 WHICH I HAD NO INTENTION EVER USING THIS PRODUCT BECAUSE IT BLOATS ME. I WOULD LIKE TO CANCEL ANY FUTHER CHARGES ALSO TO HAVE MY MONEY PUT BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT. I DIDN'T KNOW I WAS JOINING ANYTHING WITH THIS COMPANY. I ALSO DID NOT AUTORIZED THEM TO CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD $39.95 ONLY THE $2.95FOR SHIPPING