Acai Performance Products / This company is committing fraud by not cancelling everything when you call to cancel

I recieved one trial sample of acai berry and had bad side effects - my heart raced so much I thought I was having a heart attack. I immediately called to cancel any future bottles. When I cancelled, I was not told that there was an email newsletter that you pay for each month that also had to be cancelled SEPARATELY. I have since been charged for a newsletter I have never read on a product that I tried only once. When I tried to get a refund, I was referred to the Legal Department. This company is committing FRAUD by not cancelling everything when you call to cancel. I will continue to to dispute this with the Performance Products Legal Department, my credit card company and will also file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

Gu

Comments

• Ke
    Acai Performance Products - Rip off artists
    Acai Performance Products

I was completely unhappy with this product!!! Not only does it NOT WORK, but they give keep very important info from you. They send you a package with you pill and a wripped piece of paper that staes why Acai Berry is "sooo good for you." No where on the paper does it say that you need to call and cancel within 14 days if you don't want to be charged $89 for these pills. Also, it does not state that anywhere on the website. I do not recomend this product to anyone. IT IS A SCAM!!! and if I could make my letters bolder in this review, trust me I would!!!

• La
    Acai Performance Products - Want refund for returned product
    New Jersey
    Phone: 888-289-8740
    acaiperformanceproductsusa.com

I ordered a trial size bottle of acai pills on 8.15.08 and was charged $5.87. On 9.15.08 I was charged another $5.87 and 3 days later another trial size bottle was sent to me. I ret'd that bottle, unopened and logged onto the website to dispute the charge. I was to be reimbursed...on 9/26/08 I received a larger bottle of the same product and was charged $74.76. I again went online after not being able to reach someone on the phone and disputed the charge and product. I ret'd (unopend) again this shipment. I have been on their website for the 4th time trying to cancel and get reimbursed...no results. I am currently disputing the charges with my bank and am filing a claim with them.

• Ho
    Acai Performance Products - Buyer beware
    Acai Performance Products

I signed up for a free trial, I should have known something was up when they asked for a credit card number. I didn't read the itty bitty paper I got with the traial samples until I received my next bottle of tablets. When I tried to contact them to cancel any further shipments, the phoine number was bogus. Buyer beware.