Acai / Scam

I want to share what a site called acairesource.com that person there shared.

Two different websites, but the same product. I ordered from one website & was charged from both. I have an online “chat transcript” where the Representative denies knowledge of one of the website products. I am reporting them to the FTC for “Fraudulent Billing Practices.” Please go to the following website & file your complaint: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/FTC_Wizard.aspx?Lang=en#last

Please note, the Better Business Bureau is a wonderful organization, however - they ARE NOT the long arm of the law - they are a CLUB! The FTC IS THE LAW! PLEASE file your complaint. Thank you!

N  27th of Sep, 2008 by

Acai - Charges
SE Westminster
1001 E Grove St
West Point
Phone: 402-372-5702

I agreed to get a sample of Acai and pay the shipping of $4.87. But now my credit card is being charged $74.76 on 8/22/08 and $5.67 on 9/11/08 from SE Westminster. When I call the phone number 888-289-8740 I get a recording and put on hold or told to go on line to www.gohelpnow.com, which doesn't connect me to the company at all. These are unauthorized charges. What can I do to stop them?
D  30th of Sep, 2008 by
I ordered a free 10 day trial of Hyper Hoodia and I greed to pay $4.97 shipping. Now my account is being charged $74.76 and I haven't even received the product. I called 888-2898740 and got a recording telling me to go online to www.gohelpnow.com. When I tried this it shows web page down. I haven't even received this free product to see if I can use it and they are already chargeing me for it. How can I ensure that future deductions are not made to my checking account? I NEED SOMEONE TO PLEASE HELP ME.

Thank you.
Ann Clymer
Houston, TX
N  3rd of Oct, 2008 by

I agreed to get a sample of ACAI and only pay the shipping charge of $4.87, but now on 9/23/08, my credit card is being charged $79.76. I tried calling, but you only get a recording and put on hold or told to go on line to .

Effective immediately, do not send me any more orders.

Please send me an email to confirm this.

Elaine Ciolkowski
N  9th of Oct, 2008 by
A  15th of Oct, 2008 by
i just order acai and purecolon1000 purchase trials for $4.87 each, , on 10/02/08, now my debit card is charged for -$79.76.. i call to their number 888-289-8740.. I can't get a hold of them.. is this a fraud what can we do?
N  10th of Nov, 2008 by
N  16th of Nov, 2008 by
I did not see a final page with my added charges before they submitted and charged my credit card.
N  17th of Nov, 2008 by
We ordered the free trial offer on October 19/08, but we never received any product. Then on November 5th, we were charged on my credit card for, what I presume is another order of acai, from what I thought was a different company as the phone numbers were different. But when I called the phone numbers on both orders the answering message was the same for both and no one answered the phone. Thus my presumption that it is the same company. The original was called 14slimtabs, the second time it was called IP-4onlinehealthyfit. I never received the first order so why would you charge me for a second order, plus you signed me up to a place called PRICELIMBO.COM which I never authorized. I have tried to contact you several different ways, but there is no answer. Please return my funds asap for the original $4.82 CDN charge of shipping & handling, since I never received the product and the $108.56 CDN for the second order which I have not received and also the $10.47 for PriceLimbo which I didn't authorize. I have already contacted my credit card company and they are working on this on my behalf. Thankyou for striving to do everything possible to make the cancellation experience easy and fast in the spirit of good customer relations. I wish I had read all the complaints on the acai berry experience before I signed up for a trial, as I would not have ordered after reading them.
N  17th of Nov, 2008 by
I got not one but two $29.95 charges. I fortunately noticed them today and called my bank. They gave me a number to call but it was invalid. I cancelled my credit card. I have to fill in the fraudulent card but I expect not to have to pay these charges. What I would like to know is how they got my credit card number because I certainly didn't give it to them! I don't care that I paid a dollar for something I obviously won't get but I do care the inconvenience of waiting for a new card, having to make arrangements for standing orders to be paid, and the fear that my computer has been hacked into.
N  24th of Nov, 2008 by

Acai - ACAI scam

I too was scammed when I tried to order a free trial for 4.95 but was later charged 44.85. If anyone knows how we can terminate the ongoing charges without cancelling our bank accounts, please advise.
N  5th of Dec, 2008 by
This is a scam. They send you and email saying you qualified for a free trial of this product. Then they proceed to bill you 44.95 for what they say is another product that enhances the Acai. They have Oprah's picture so you think Oprah is promoting their product. Well, another nasty surprise is that the next month another charge appeared on my credit card and when you try to contact their phone number you only get music saying
that "due to the popularity of their product your wait time is" 48 minutes. They say if you need online help to go to www.gethelp.com which turns out to be a useless webpage with some drug related links. They will charge your account every month it appears and there is no way to contact them and stop it so I started an investigation with American Express to stop the charges. Beware, don't fall for this scam.
N  10th of Dec, 2008 by
I replied to the ad and cancel but they said they will reduce my shipping fee to $1.95 so I did take my chances since they said its a free trial. It happened 11/14/08 am, by noon they charge me $41.85 and because I am not aware of them charging me that soon I did not put any money on my debit account which in the end charging me an overdraft fee of $20.00. So I end up paying $61.85, no product delivered until after 25 days. I tried emailing and calling them to get some answers but I need to wait for 80 minutes. How rude people can get just to earn money, i hope they all burn in hell with the damage that they did us.
N  11th of Dec, 2008 by

Acai - Payment made product not received
Central Coast Nutraceuticals

I ordered the free trial of Acai Berry and paid $4.95 shipping. Never received my product. I've written SEVERAL emails inquiring about my product and requesting refund. I have NEVER received a response. BE VERY AWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!!
A  15th of Dec, 2008 by
Acai is indeed a rip off scam. I experienced the same thing that many of the others did, I did not order the product and was unable to get my money back, let alone receive the product. I received a message by way of voice mail stating that they had received all of my e-mails and phone calls, they left a telephone number and e-mail address, needless to say, I still have not been able to contact anyone in person. This is a criminal act against people who are struggling to make ends meet and others who have been scammed, no matter what their economic condition is. Why don't we get a law suit going and bring these crooks to justice.
N  26th of Dec, 2008 by

Acai - email
Phone: 928-753-9497

I too have just received a charge on my credit card in the amount of $59.00 after having cancelled any further shipments of the product Acai. I received the free sample and paid for the second bottle, followed by cacellation of product. I am alerting my credit card provider to look into this matter. What a scam!
N  27th of Dec, 2008 by
i too got ripped off with the free trial of acai, it was only supposed to be 3.95, then i get the stuff and with it came some hoodia stuff i did not ask for, and believe me there was no where on the page that said i was getting it .then i realized i had paid for it, or i should say they just took it out of my account.then a couple weeks later i get a statement from my bank saying i am overdrawn, i went to my bank and a fee was taken out from fitfac.com i called them and they said i agreed to be there client.whats worse is you don't get any thing from them, you just use there web site for something i'm not to sure what exactly.and they would not even listen when i told them i did not ask for this and they would not return my money.so after arguing with the lady, i got on the BBB web site.they have also had complaints and were not getting any answers from them.i hope people really read these complaints before they go for free trials.
N  5th of Jan, 2009 by

Acai - no results
New York

Do not send any more. No results in fact I've gained weight! Do not charge me for anything. No way to speak to someone. Poor customer relations!
I order for my daughter-n-law and she didn't receive it. Stop that trial order as well! Do not send me any more!! Do not use my credit card. You are Not authorized to bill or charge me!
Send me a confirmation that you received and acknowledged this.
N  9th of Jan, 2009 by

Acai - Un Authorized Withdrawl
Acai Berry

I also requested the free trial and did not authorize the additional product. I have called them on 2 occassions requesting to stop account and reverse charges, They said they would. They have not stopped charges yet. This is such unprofessional activity by this company! I want my money back. 2 charges for $88.97 for a total of $177.94. I am requesting my back to stop current pending charge.
N  15th of Jan, 2009 by

Acai - took money from my account
Boca Raton
Phone: 877

I was charged for product that was supposed to be free or at a cost of $5.95. I was charged $86.00 on my credit card. It is a total rip off . When I called they said you have to call within 10 days to keep from getting charged for more product. Beware of using your debit card for any product.
N  19th of Jan, 2009 by