Acai Nutrabursttook $74.plus charge from my bank account

M Review updated:

I ordered a bottle of Acai, at which time I was told it was Free and that I only paid for $1.99 shipping and handling for 30 days, I ordered Aug. 06, now it Aug 20, and I was charged $ 74. plus change for what I don't know, I think the BBB needs to investigate this company.

• B
      Aug 21, 2009

You should call them and cancel, they will likely refund you 49.94 but you people need to read the terms and conditions! It clearly says how it works and you have to agree to it before signing up. If you like the product you can order a bulk order at a much lower price point. $20/bottle for a year supply is a really good deal for a great product. It's not a magic pill but with a little bit of working out and eating right you will see big results after only a couple months. Stick with this products and you will be so happy. Get the Maqui Nutracleanse which compliments the Acai Nutraburst perfectly, get the free trial here: www.yournutrahealth.com/m-bt.html just call and cancel right when you get your order and you wont be charged again and you keep the bottle for 1.99! If you like the product then order in bulk and you'll be extremely satisfied. This company has a bad rap but they are really helpful once you get through to them and their products are the only supplement I have tried that actually worked! I HAVE LOST 20lbs in 12 WEEKS!!! GET ACAI NUTRABURST HERE WWW.YOURNUTRAHEALTH.COM/A-BT.HTML AND GET THE MAQUI COLON CLEANSE TOO!!! YOU WILL BE 100% SATISFIED.