Acai Nutraburst / Acai nutraburst

Same story here - 74. 94. I did a lot of research and you can file a complaint with the Internet crime complaint center. It only took a few minutes and hopefully if enough people go there maybe we can shut these crooks down!

Address is http: / / www.Ic3. Gov

A  20th of Jul, 2009 by
They mailed the product 18 days after I ordered their "Free Trial". I kept the package showing the date mailed. Received product 23 days after placing order. My credit card showed they charge me $74.94 four days before they mailed it!! I was only to be charged $4.95 shipping/handling. I have filed a dispute with my credit card company and have saved all the information. Don't use this company! Everyone is right, they are CROOKS!! Thanks for the info on www.ic3.gov!
A  21st of Jul, 2009 by
I am emailed the company for the 2nd time. My first email was sent 6/24/09 after I ordered a sample of your acai product only to find that the ad I responded to saying a women in my home town had lost weight on your product. In the hour after my order is became clear that his was a scam using Rachel Ray sound like url. and this same ad appeared for every zip code I typed in stating that a women from that town or city lost 49 lbs with this product and so, I lost all trust in your company and immediately requested the order be canceled.
I stated to them
1. You did not respond
2. You did not cancel the order
3. You sent more product with in 3 weeks time and charged an additional $74.94 on top of the original $4.95 for the sample order.

I am wrote to company to state that this is total unauthorized and I will except only a full refund for all charges.

I requested they respond to this email as I have called and their answer machine says they are closed or no rep is available and their email address was given for faster service.

They replied that they canceled future recurring charges but no comment on refund. I emailed again, they did not respond, like the first email I sent to cancel my order made within an hour of placing the order for a trial.

I called and got a rep, who said they could only issue a $14 and some cent refund because of the terms of the trial offer. I asked for a mgr or supervisor and they said there was none at that time and call back in an hour and maybe one would be there. I asked to leave my name and number for the supervisor to call me and he said they can't return calls and can't make any outgoing calls.

Ladies the ingredients on this sample jar says most of the ingredients are a proprietary blend, and they don't tell you want or the percentages of acai berry appears to be next to nil. Without freeze drying the acai berry you will not get the benefits of it anyway.

I also emailed a complaint to weather.com the website that I found the ad on. You have to spend 10K a month to advertise on that website so that tells you a little about how much money is being made on this scam.

The sounds of the background of the call to Acai Nutraburst customer care made me very uncomfortable that these people have my credit card information and I am not surprised at the lack of professionalism or customer service. This was a big mistake for me, one I would not have made if I didn't believe a women from my town had such great success with the product. I am interested in acai products as I am a rep for one. If you want to learn more and see the difference in a reputable company visit www.mymonavie.com/lindalee

Good luck with this company. I am going to see where my complaint about fraudulently misleading women who want to loose weight so blatantly that they put every know zip code in there ads and say a women from and name that town ...filling women with false trust in a person from their town...
D  22nd of Jul, 2009 by
I guess I was in a different situation than the above records. I seemed to have a great time speaking with one of their agents. I received my order in 3 days - I've been using it for a couple months now and have lots 32 pounds and I feel great. I called to tell them this and they offered me a 15 dollar discount which i didn't ask for but they said they were happy it has worked well for me.

To each their own I guess.
D  13th of Aug, 2009 by
You are COMPLETELY WRONG! This company has been nothing but helpful to me! In compliance with their terms and conditions (available on their website), I was able to reach them at 951.281.5000 ext. 1 before the end of my 14 day trial. When I called to cancel, they expressed that they did not want to lose me as customer and offered me a great discount for the product Acai Nutraburst. I was able to stay on the program for a lesser dollar amount. I suggest that you people actually READ the terms and conditions of their website before agreeing to place an order. The company provides you with all of this information it seems as if all of you simply can't read and follow instructions.
N  24th of Aug, 2009 by
Well i order mines august 14 and receicved it on the 17, the 18 i called ...I was scared because many said the number dont work...but some one answer and "so called" cancelled my order.. and gave me a confirmation number...
A  12th of Oct, 2009 by
Ok but what about those of us who got tired of this product a thought we canceled it, I actually called them up and had them discontinue the product from being charged into my account, ok!, then I get this bull crap three months later, they are still charging me incurring overage fees on my account. That is UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES. I had already canceled the product, they gave me a cancelation number but they are still charging. Well actually I had canceled the product some time ago and I haven't been charged since then thats when the unexpected happened, I was charged. I don't get how that happens, I cancel the product, I get no more, BOOM! I get charged again.
It's not right! this company is fraudulent. It is crediting it's self, they have no acknowledgement from anybody, all they did was slap the ACAI word on the label and took some known info that came out on the TV like Oprah, added fillers to their "SUPERFOOD" and called it a weight loss product. Their are indeed other actual ACAI products that are NOT pills or tablets and they come at lower price.

Acai Nutraburst - recurring shipments
Acai Nutraburst

I ordered my free trial from a pop up window which did not mention anything except a free trial for $4.95 postage and handling. There were no disclaimers, no websites mentioned, no cancelation policies because there was nothing mentioned about recurring shipments or time limits. There was no website listed in the confirmation email either. It did seem to be too good to be true at the time because I have been trapped in similar schemes before. So I was wary and paying attention!
Now, because I called my credit card company to complain, they canceled my card and I have to wait for a new one to come in the mail.
The product did not work. And they charge $74.94 for each month's bottle.
They did agree to a partial refund of only $49. What a total rip scam.
A  13th of Jun, 2016 by
I ordered the Pure365 the exact same way and received information for a naturallyyoung.net and I think there are several scams out there dealing with natural products. I am going to write my congressman and any where else. This is not funny especially for people on fixed incomes. Mine went from 4.95 to 88.69?
N  13th of Jun, 2016 by

Acai Nutraburst - charging another order to my account when not authorized to do so
Joan Schillinger
450 Maple St.
Phone: 603-682-8802

I ordered the free sample and authorized $4.95 to be taken out of my account. Without my authorization they sent another bottle and took it out of my account. I was also charged a $25.00 overdraft fee from my bank. I want this money returned to my account. I had to put money into my account to cover the charge for the product and the overdraft fee. Please contact me asap. My email address at work is jschillinger@thewayhomenh.org. For the order I used my personal email account joanschillinger@live.com. Thank-you for your help and I hope this matter can be resolved.

Acai Nutraburst - Charged for unwanted pills
421 Leroy Drive
Phone: 1-866-762-8701

I agreed to try their pills for $1.99. They sent them promptly, and I assumed I had a reasonable time to decide if I wanted more. I broke my foot and my husband was in the hospital, so I never thought of it again, and I got another bottle of pills and a bill for $74.94. I was so angry that I rewrapped the pills and sent them back by U. S. mail and I told them to cancel. Then my credit card bill arrived with the charge on it. I called and was told computers were down, then I sent an e-mail, then I called again, and was told they never received the pills. I've never received any notice of credit.
N  15th of Aug, 2016 by

Acai Nutraburst - LIARS!
421 Leroy Drive
Phone: 1-866-762-8701

I know I'm not the only one! I've read other complaints just like this. This company is a fraud. Not only does their product not work, they won't acknowledge that you've canceled. They threaten that if you report them to your credit card company and get a reversal of their charges, they will charge you with a crime. They are the ones committing the crime. I ordered their free trial of Acai Nutraburst, but of course it didn't work. It in fact made me sick. Then, when I canceled, they kept sending me their product and charging my credit card. When I called, they first lied and said they couldn't find my order ... so I told them that I got the number right off of my credit card statement. They lied and said they didn't have any charges in the amount I was stating. I called back six times, getting hung up on every time. I was told that I didn't ever cancel so they couldn't give me my money back. Then I was told they could only give half of it back, because the cancellation was not timely. This is the same cancellation they told me I didn't make. When I argued with that, they said they could not refund a $25 restocking fee ... where is that stated anywhere in their terms and conditions??? It isn't there. I was also told that only "Corporate" could authorize a refund, but they were not able to give me a number or address (e-mail or otherwise) for their "Corporate" office. Then I was told my case would be sent to "Corporate" but that it would take 24 hours for them to get in touch. Of course, no one has gotten in touch with me, yet. Their actions are unlawful and immoral.

I will keep calling and sending e-mails until I get my money back. I am furious. I am READY to start a class action lawsuit against them. I hope that others who have had this problem will e-mail me at stopacaifraud@gmail.com so that we can go against this thieving company as a united group and show them that they cannot treat American consumers this way.