Acai NutraBurst Corona CA / Unauthorized Charge on my Credit Card

United States, California, Corona Review updated:
Acai NutraBurst
421 Leroy Drive
Phone: (951)735_9966
I ordered the 'free trial' for cost of shipping of $4.95. on 7/06/09. My credit card was charged the $4.95 0n 7/06/09. On 7/21/09 another bottle came in the mail~AND my credit card was charged $74.94. I immediately returned the unopened package marked "return to Sender~WILL NOT ACCEPT. I don't know what will happen next!
Both charges were through ebilling systems.
I tried contacting Acai NutraBurst, and the "ebilling systems"~both by phone and email~can't make contact either way. I'm just sick about this~I want my account credited. There is another company that I think goes hand -in-hand with this one. It is called COLOFLUSH. Unfortunately, I placed the order for this products "FREE TRIAL" offer on the same day. The shipping on it was $4.99. My CreditCard was billed for the $4.99 on 7/07/09 by "Body Cleaning" the phone number is [protected]. I called them on 7/25/09 after seeing a charge of $78.88 on my Cr Crd stmt. dated 7/21/09. I spoke with an Indian man who gave me a confirmation number for cancellation of any ''future product" but, he said the $78.88 will remain on by bill because cancellation wasn't made prior to 7/21/09. Very unscroupulous business practices!! These people have to be stopped!!!

A  10th of Aug, 2009 by
I did exactly what you did ACAI along with COLON FLUSH. Thought I was going to be charged $.99 for one and $1.99 for the other. This was after I refused their first offer of shipping for $4.99. They kept lowering their price. I probably should have known that this was not a reputable company just from this.
Anyway, I am still fighting. Telephoning them and getting my bank to help get a refund.
I have filed a complaint online to www.IC3.gov and maybe all of you should do the same.