Acai Nutraburst / credit card scam

acai nutraburst
they will not do refunds and will charge you 74.94 for a bottle of worthless vitamins. i spoke to customer service and was very aggressive in trying to get a refund and they did not budge. they offer satisfaction guaranteed and it is bull. i threatened to report them to the better business bureau and even to complain via the internet and they still would not give me my money back. do not order acai nutraburst. it is a a garbage product and an expensive scam that overdrew my account. do not get their trial offer.

A  16th of Jul, 2009 by
I too have been trying to get money back. they keep giving excuses of read the re rules. which were NOT posted before ordering. I dont normally buy and would not have IF I saw the rrequirements. Now they say they dont accept return to sender. which I did when second bottle came. I dont know how to or who to complain too. as a senior citazen 75.00 is a whole month of eating or paying a bill that I need.it really hurts to be out of this money. who can I contact? anyone?
N  27th of Jul, 2009 by
Hi. I ordered Nutraburst last week and & havent recived it yet for my 5th day and after reading the reviews decided to go on ahdead to cancel my order wheather it arrives today or another day. I called the # and waited about 5 minutes and talked to a guy. He asked why & I told him I read too many negative reviews about the product and havent gotten it yet in the mail but dont want it any more. He tryed 4 times to make me an offer by taking off a %age on my next order. I told him NO! So he gave me a cancellation # and I then asked for his employee # so I could refer back to the one who helped me. I asked him if I would be billed & he said No~just the 4.something for shipping and that was it. I hope this is true~we will see. He said I could give it to a friend or take the product.
I hope he is not going to charge me. Hope this was helpful. The # I called was 1888-7628701.