Acai Noni / Stupid people

1 Salt Lake City, UT, US Review updated:

I just would like to say to everyone who is complaining about the charges that are on your account... you are [censored]ing idiots. Yeah you get a charge of 4.95 for the SHIPPING AND HANDLING!!! Then if you would of read the god damn terms and conditions upon ordering you would of found out that indeed your card would be charged after the TRIAL period was over. You have a TRIAL PERIOD!!! It is YOUR responsibility as a consumer to read the legal binding contract into which you are signing up for. It is NOT a scam and is a very good product indeed. If your just a fat unsatisfied unhappy person looking to ### in this world then that is YOUR problem. I have been taking the product for 3 months and have lost 15 pounds. Which im very happy indeed to say. I dont know about the other Acai products out there but Acai Noni is a damn good one and is not a scam. To those of you who think it is... Learn to [censored]ing read!!! The terms and conditions are posted on the bottem of the screen and it may be "Fine Print" But it is still on there and if you think that your going to get an entire 30 day supply of good weight loss product for the shipping cost of 4.95 then your an idiot that should of paid attention in school and should definitely go back. Peace to all you [censored]es out there!

Comments

• Da
      Jan 20, 2009
    ACAI SLIMMING DIET
    Texas

I ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AND YHEY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD THE 1.95 THAT WAS
    DUE.BUT WE ALSO FOUND ANOTHER CHARGE ON THE CARD WERE THEY SOLD MY CARD NUMBER TO ANOTHER COMPANY OR THEY DO NOT HAVE A SECURE SITE FOR CREDIT CARD USE.ICONTACTED THIS COMPANY AND THEY SAID THEY WERE NOT LIABLE.MY CARD NUMBER WAS GIVEN TO THEM NOT THE OTHER COMPANY.THE OTHER COMPANY NAME IS WHITE TEA TRISLIM OR PRODUCT NAME.

• Di
      Jan 27, 2009
    MBM&F Acainoni
    P.O. Box 2593-ACN
    acainonidiet.com

I (Diane Artley) am returning this product Acai-Noni. I was advised by my Doctor to not take this product, so do not charge my credit card. Thank You.

• Ju
    Acai Noni - UNOTHORIZED CHARGES
    MBM&F
    12278 South Lone Peak Parkway
    Draper,84020
    Utah

I ordered this product and cancealed it
    #13843 at [protected]@acaiberrymaxx.com. I;m not sure if this is the right web that I ordered from but I need this canceled.

• Ph
      Jan 28, 2009
    Acai Noni - cant get in touch with them and cancel subsricption
    1819 rose street
    Lake Charles
    Louisiana
    Phone: [protected]

experienced the unauthorized withdraw from my checking account of 79.95 without any notification. web site send error to my computer must be typoed wrong or cant access that page.

I only have acai noni
    panalabs.com

Wrote this company '"panalabs" to tell them that I wanted my order cancel, a person needs to do this with in a ( 7 ) or so day period, which I did . they took the money out of my acct. before I even got it. I call to let them know and there is no such address and no one ever picks up the phone. Can any one help me get my money back????????????

chris

• Fr
      Feb 11, 2009

i order a free trail offer and did not authorize any future charges i was charge another 78 dollars

• Ju
    Acai Noni - UNAUTHORIZED CREDIT CARD CHARGES
    ACAI NONI
    Hernando
    Mississippi

ORDERED FREE TRIAL AND THE NEXT THING YOU KNOW I AM CHARGED $79.95 ON MY CHECKING ACCOUNT. I CALLED THE NUMBER SHOWN ON MY CHECKING ACCOUNT DEBIT AND THEY SAID I DIDN'T READ ALL THE INFORMATION. I DID NOT AT ANY TIME AUTHORIZE THE DEBITING OF MY ACCOUNT FOR THIS AMOUNT OF MONEY! THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD REFUND MY CHECKING ACCOUNT IN THE NEXT 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS. I WILL NOT BE SO UPSET IF THEY DO WHAT THEY SAY BUT IT IS VERY IRRITATING TO BE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF WHEN THE OFFER READ THAT YOU PAY SHIPPING ONLY TO TRY THEIR PRODUCT. NOT TO MENTION THE TIME IT TOOK TO FIND THE NUMBER AND CALL. THERE SHOULD BE SOME LAW TO PROTECT US AS CONSUMERS!

Feb 11, 2009

I JUST GOT MY SHIPMENT YESTERDAY AND CALLED [protected] and they also told me that i should have read the terms. but i dont use credit cards i use pre-paid card. i'll keep you posted if they get there money.

Acai Noni - trial period
    Gray
    Louisiana

The trial period is not clear enough in the terms and agreements. I don't understand how the trial period can begin "automatically" which in the company's terms is the day you order. Everyone knows you will not get the product the same day, so that day should not be counted nor the next because most likely you will not get it then. The delivery is scanned so there is record of shipment date and time. I was not counting shipping days in the trial period so I was charged the full $79.95 for the trial period shipment. I have called and cancelled further orders and recieved verbal confirmation that my account will be credited the charge. Just watch the terms and agreements with these things. They are not clear enough and can get alot of people in trouble.

Feb 16, 2009

Hi Lake Charles, I am in Houma. I did get through to cancel and recieve a credit. The numbers were confusing but eventually I got through on [protected]. I also called [protected]. Both were helpful. I wish you luck.

Feb 16, 2009

Hi Chris, I did get through at [protected]. Or try [protected]. Both individuals were very helpful to me. Good luck.

Feb 16, 2009

I did go through the the website veryifyyouroder.com. It gave me a cancellation number as well. I still had to call a couple of different numbers to talk to someone about the refund but eventually ended up with verbal confirmation that my credit is coming.

Feb 20, 2009
    MBM&F-Acainoni
    P. O. Box 2593-ACN
    Utah

I ordered a free sample of this Acai noni berry dietary supplement, agreeing to pay shipping and handling of $5.95. I received this sample with No confirmation sales slip or any other type of documents concerning the company or the product. Three weeks later my credit card was charged $39.95 for something I don't want and can't return. This company should be pulled on the internet for scamming people.

• Li
      Feb 23, 2009
    Acai Noni - debit charge
    Elizabeth Robledo
    204 West Alabama St
    Wharton
    Texas
    Phone: [protected]

I purchased the trial version of this product and now there is a $79.95 charge on my debit card that i did not authorize. I do not wish to purchase any thing else and w0uld like a refund.

• Ka
      Feb 27, 2009

HI, i was charged 79.95 too. I called them today. They said there are 30 days supplement in the bottle. If i want to cancel it, I have to call in 15 days. the 79., 95 is the charge for the whole 30 days supplements. Their term if condition is so unclear!!! I have to get my refund back, They said i can sent the supplements back to them in order to get the refund. When i asked them where i should send to, they told me the address will be on the bottle. Now i am looking at the bottle, but there is no address...
    So can you tell me where you sent it back to. Thanks

• Ka
      Feb 28, 2009
    acai noni
    Indiana

I ordered a trail of this product . I tried to cancel the product only to find they have taken money out of my account twice for products that I have returned . How do I get my money back> There is no live person that you can talk to they always refer you to the web site and there to nobody responds . i want my 160.00 back. Do I have to take them to small claims court or what are we do do as a consumer ?

Karen

• Mi
      Mar 01, 2009

Hello, this is the manager of Customer Service for this product. I would like to let you know that our Customer Service hours are Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM and the number is [protected]. We do have a 30 day risk free satisfaction Guarantee. So please give us a call and any one of our representatives will be happy to assist you with anything that they can. Also if you would like to cancel your account through email you may do so by emailing [protected]@verifyyourorder.com
    Have a great day

Mar 07, 2009
    Acai Noni - CANCELLING PRODUCT
    ACAI NONI
    Gallatin
    Tennessee

I ORDER A TRIAL SUPPLY OF ACAI NONI. I THOUGHT IT WOULD HURT TO TRAY IT ON A TRIAL BASIS. BUT 2 DAYS AFTER ORDERING I HAD MY HOURS CUT BACK AT WORK AND WAS LOOKING AT A DIVORCE. I CALLEDD WITHI DAYS OF RECEIVING FREE TRIAL AND THAT MY SUBSCRIPTION BE CANCELLED. I WAS NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO AVOID $70.00 TO 90.00 A MONTH. NOW LOW AND BEHOLD THEY HAVE SENT BE A BOTTLE ID THE ACAI NONI PILLS AGAIN: IN WHICH MY BANK ACCOUNT WOUND UP BOUNCING 2 CHECKS. LOOK ALL YOUR ADS SAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE AND NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

SO PLEASE SEND MY MONEY BACK ASAP - YOUR PILLS ARE IN THE MAIL.

NEXT STEP BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU . I WOULD APPRECIATE ALL YOU CAN DO7449c

• Ro
      Mar 09, 2009
    Acai Noni - unauthorized use of account
    DRI.REG
    Pennsylvania

This is Bull sh**... These people took $79.95 out of my account without my authorization, it's not fair and I want my money back...

I did a little investigation and found a number you can call to maybe get your money back!!! [protected]

• Sb
      Mar 13, 2009
    Acai Noni
    Ontario
    Canada

I made the mistake of ordering the 4.95 free sample...I waited two weeks and it finally came in the mail. I noticed on my credit card around the same time that I was charged 48.00 for an additional sample that showed up two weeks later. I have tried using the website to cancel my order with no success. I informed my credit card company to reverse the charges because I did not order this additional sample. I don't think the stuff even works...If the product would have worked I might have considered keeping the second bottle...how do these guys stay in business? What a rip off - this was a big mistake...should have looked at this board beforehand.

Cheers.

• Di
      Mar 14, 2009
    Acai Noni - Charges
    blah
    Virginia

These two illegitimate charges of $80 from REG.NETORD.COM to my account are fundamentally against the law. If I signed a contract under the pretensions that I was NOT signing ANYTHING and that I was receiving a FREE TRIAL of something, when really my account was being charged WITH NO NOTIFICATION then you are fundamentally breaking the law and you all should not only be criminally charged, but you should feel morally less humane and soulfully inadequate to join the rest of the human race.

• Ke
      Mar 17, 2009

So, I use their cancel site and nothing... Then I check to see any more complaints, well here we are!!! Now I read the Managers plee to cancel at [protected]@verifyyouorder.com
    WTH! You got it No such address!

• Sc
      Mar 17, 2009

Funny because the confirmation I got when I first ordered said exactly this:
    You can contact customer service for questions, comments, testimonials at [protected]

Customer Service Hours are Central Time:
    Monday-Friday 7AM-12AM
    Saturday-Sunday 7AM-5PM
    Alternativaly You can get detailed information about your order by visiting www.verifyyourorder.com. You will need the following information:
    - Phone Number
    - Credit Card that you signed up with
    - Confirmation Number (optional)
    - Email Address
    Yet I've called several times after work and could not get through. I also went to the bogus web site and input several combinations of the exact parameters you were looking for and the web site failed. Of course, the bag the product came in has absolutely no instructions as to how to return it.
    I have now reported you to my credit card company and am disputing any charges until I can finally get through to you people. I am also reporting you to the appropriate business watchdog agencies.

• Ta
      Mar 23, 2009

I had the very same experience with Acai Noni. Beware, this is a huge rip-off!!!

Mar 27, 2009
    Acai Noni - WWW selfhellffcom
    AcaiNoni

I have an unauthorized charge of 29.95 on my account after ordering Acai pills that were supposed to free at no cost to me. They listed your website www.selfhellff.com as the one charging the $29.95. I did not authorize this charge and I want it removed immediately. Cathy Parker

• Ro
      Mar 27, 2009
    Acai Noni - scam
    acai noni burner

To call the Acai Noni Burner a scam is a kind understatment. The 14 day free trial is a misleading hook. And the "terms agreement" is well disguised. Customer service knows exactly what is occurring and it does not matter. Think of all the money they have made billing credit cards twice before customers like us realize what is going on. It only tells them, there are others out there like us, they only need $79.00 once or twice to make their greedy unethical wealth. This was my first every "free trial" experience. And yes, I was scammed! Plus the product is defunct.

Mar 30, 2009
    Acai Noni - over charged! Want money back!!!
    pana labs
    Oregon

i ordered ONE 30 day trial bottle of the acai noni dietary supplement and this month i recieved another bottle in the mail and was charged full price for the product when i never ordered a second bottle!

Acai Noni
    PO Box 2593
    Phone: [protected]

Acai Noni shipped me a bottle of their slimming blend atntioxidants dietary supplement. I did not order this product nor register for it on a website. From what I've read about this company, once their have your home address, they will continue to send you monthly shipments and invoices.

Please stop this scam. Thank you.

Outraged by this scam.

• Te
      Apr 07, 2009

This company Acai Noni, will CHARGE your credit card OVER and OVER>
    AND no matter how many times you call them and CANCEL they will
    charge you the next month AGAIN! They're friendly when you call and
    pretend they're going to do what they say, but they never do. It's a horrible, horrible SCAM. My bank had to stop the charges!

• Br
      Apr 14, 2009

THIS IS A SCAM - WHAT A PAIN IN THE ###!

They keep shipping this product to me and I canceled this order immediately after it arrived... BUYER BEWARE! I wish I saw these complaints before I signed up for the FREE (Bull ###) TRIAL... FYI I have received 3 bottles already... STOP SENDING THEM!

• Sl
      May 19, 2009

I had the same experience, how did you cancel your subscription?

• Gi
      Aug 20, 2009

Who's the idiot? Your aggressive response only shows your probably involved in one of these scams that preys on peoples accts. and vulnerability! I am in the process of making it more difficult for people like you to take advantage of people like this. It needs to stop and it will be a fight BUT well worth it!

• Po
      Aug 20, 2009

omg! aggressive or wot? the way your chatting u are the idiot! wot right have u got to put people down & class everyone fat & unhappy, obviously your chatting bout ya self or did u not realise your taking the tabs same as everyone. the only thing u need now is a lesson in attitude & confidence as you have a lack of this. congrats for loosing 15 pounds but hey! don't let it get to your head...

Aug 20, 2009

You are a TOTAL ###...You are just an immature lowlife. You call names and use the word "FAT" are you not dieting. Get a grib. YOu are a sad human being.