Acai Noni / Power Tea / charged me $ 35.99

I filled out a form to order the Acai Noni slimming blend, which was 4.95 for shipping . Then i wanted the detox for 4.95. There was a charge on my card for 35.99, and there was no number or no kind of way Icould cancel.

Comments

• Ka
      5th of Mar, 2009

What a scam! I authorized only $4.95 for shipping and was charged $85.87. There was no invoice in the package with the supplements and I didn't find out that I was being charged until I received my credit card bill. By that time, they had charged me for a second shipment too. This is the kind of thing that keeps people from ordering on-line! I may have even been a believer but this kind of thing makes me think you are selling snake oil!

• Ri
      6th of Mar, 2009

What a scam! I never authorized the $35.99 or $79.00 I am being charged on my credit card. When I called to question all these charges I had major attitude from the rep and refusal to do anything about it! Lesson learned if it's too good to be true than it is. Never use this product. This is the type of thing that makes people not trust the stuff offered online. I never recevied and invoice or a confirmation of my order! What an awful experience!