Acai noni burner / cancelling

United States Review updated:
4.3
I recently ordered this product. It never came. I can't get through with the phone number provided to cancel the product and to cancel any further orders they automatically send.

Comments

Ma
  26th of Dec, 2008
Hello, this is the manager of Customer Service for Acai Noni Burner. Just letting you all know that our Customer Service hours are Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM and the number is 1-877-317-0189. We do have a 30 day risk free satisfaction Guarantee. So please give us a call and any one of our representatives will be happy to assist you with anything that they can. Also if you would like to cancel your account through email you may do so by emailing info@verifyyourorder.com
Have a great day
Ma
  30th of Dec, 2008
Hello, I was just on the telephone canceling my account for these products, I telephoned because when I tried to cancel using "verifyyourorder.com" the cancel your order button did not respond. When I asked the customer service rep on the phone line, why do you have that button, if it does not cancel your order" she said she had no idea about the button or its purpose, and if you read the original agreement with first order it will direct you to TELEPHONE CANCELATIONS, and that is the only way to cancel. So my ??, why the button and is that not deceptive to the customer? Actually, I am disappointed with myself for being taken in by this well thought out, deceptive site. Also I am reading other complaints and I hope I don't have to cancel my credit card to stop being charged after canceling my account.
Mi
  6th of Jan, 2009
I too ordered the "sample" bottle and are now being charged additional monies. I have been trying to cancel the order now for over an hour and the rep on the computer gave me a phone number that didn't work and a website that was not working either. I do not want to cancel my credit card either. This is extremely POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE and I'm wondering if it is false advertisement.
Ad
  10th of Feb, 2009

Acai noni burner - Unauthorized Charges
Acai Noni Burner
California

I ordered a free trial of this product and paid shipping and handling. After receiving my order, I read the terms of the agreement, and I cancelled right away. Days after I cancelled, I was charged $79.95! When I called them to get the charge reversed, they claimed that I never cancelled my account. Little did they know that I keep records of everything, so I pulled up dates, times, confirmation numbers, and they still claimed I never cancelled it. The customer service rep "Brianna" was very rude and told me all of her supervisors were busy. I do not recommend this product to anyone!! They are scam artists!