acai-noni burner / unauthorized charge to debit card

0 ?United States Review updated:
Phone: ?

I filled out information to order this product but upon reading the terms and conditions I deleted all information and did not order the product. Today I find a charge for $4.95 on my bank statement. I DID NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT-I DID NOT AUTHORIZE PAYMENT OF $4.95-I REQUEST THAT THIS CHARGE BE REVERSED IMMEDIATELY AND THAT YOU STOP THIS ILLEGAL SCAMMING OF THE PUBLIC. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CHARGE MY ACCOUNT WHEN I DELETED THE INFORMATION AND DID NOT SEND IT THROUGH.

Irma Mahaffey
I have notified my bank of this illegal procedure and charge.

Comments

• K
      20th of Nov, 2008

It's been over a week, and I still haven't recieved the product! I have called all the numbers on the acai noni burner website, each one telling me that they don't carry that product! How can I cancel the product when they all claim not to carry it! I have been billed twice for the fit factory program in the fine print when it says you have 14 days to cancel. I called them as well, and they said that it's really only 7 day trial period, even though the website doesn't say that! Be careful, don't order these products it's a scam! Does anyone know if there is a number that will actually get to the customer service line for the actual acai noni burner?! Since the one that it lists on the website is false! I don't want to be charged the $70 dollars, because their website lists the WRONG numbers! Help me!

21st of Nov, 2008

OMG - What a scam!!!

The numbers I've found for the acai noni burner are : 877-317-0189 to cancel, I've called & an automated person transfers you into "never-never" land so you eill just have to wait for hours - Ok while typing this I just got a hold of someone!!!

888-771-7031 - reaches "Extreme Acai Berry" customer service - They can cancel your order & I was only able to get 1/2 of my $90 back since I never got the stupid juice, but they're sending out another bottle (who cares at this point!). But they have a NO REFUND policy I guess - which is bull [censored]! Every company should offer refunds!!!

Anyway - hope that helps!!!

In regards to the fit factory - I had to call a different number - one that was listed on my bank statement:

www.fit-fac.com 866-4071022
    They were pretty easy to reach & I just had to request a cancellation, but couldn't get any of my $40 back . . . I guess I'm just a sucker!

Ann

• Me
      22nd of Nov, 2008

Well i tried to call to cancel my order right away but go no answer and this is a scam and do not want the product or do i want to be charged. To anyone who wants to order this product dont its a scam.

• Cy
      22nd of Nov, 2008

Thank you Ann for posting the real customer service number for Acai Noni Burner. I ordered the free trial and then read some stuff online about it that made me change my mind - particularly the automated delivery system. I just wanted to try the product, not sign up for life. I should have read the tiny "terms" print you find at a link at the very bottom of the page.

As the other post-ers have noticed, the number on the website -- and in their legal contract as posted on the Internet -- is an endless "on hold" automated hell. Ann's number works. I was able to cancel my order and get a confirmation number within a couple of minutes. Now, we'll see what actually happens on my credit card, but at least I reached a human which is a start.

• Na
      23rd of Nov, 2008

this is some bull shi* it is a scam i am mad as he** these scumbaggs charged my card 83.86 for something that suppose to be 4.95 to my knowledge don't belive them thats how people get [censored] up you dont play with a persons hard earned money!!! i hope i can be a help to someone so they wont go through what i am going through.

• Je
      28th of Nov, 2008

well now that i've everyones issues about this..im scared. i ordered the product 3 days ago, someone from the company called me the next day to confirm that my information was correct so they can send out the product. i will HOPEFULLY be getting it within a few days. Havent seen anything on my credit card statement.. so im just gonna keep my fingers crossed!
    To anyone who has tried the product, does it actually work or is it just some stupid sugar and water pill/drink?

• Te
      1st of Dec, 2008

I have tried and tried calling this Acai and they will not answer the phone or it is busy, I want to cancel this and it seems they will not let you contact them!
    scam scam scam!!!

• Te
      1st of Dec, 2008

I wish I had read your comments before I ordered this stuff! Now I'm trying to cancel everything and I'm having the same problems as you all had. Has anyone been successful at cancelling the whole membership????

2nd of Dec, 2008

Hello, this is the manager of Customer Service for Acai Noni Burner. Just letting you all know that our Customer Service hours are Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM and the number is 1-877-317-0189. We do have a 30 day risk free satisfaction Guarantee. So please give us a call and any one of our representatives will be happy to assist you with anything that they can. Also if you would like to cancel your account through email you may do so by emailing info@verifyyourorder.com
    Have a great day

• Je
      2nd of Dec, 2008

well if there is a g** D** number that actually picks up their phones, then please let me know!! i have been calling your customer service number all day and no answer. i wasn't even put on hold, and no answering machine.

3rd of Dec, 2008

i kno u guys got ripped off but two questions is it in stores and DOES IT REALLY WORK

3rd of Dec, 2008

I am beyond disappointed with my experience in this SCAM!! I am beyond disgusted. These representatives of the "Acai Noni Burner" ought to be ashamed of themselves. Spending their time ripping people off when their efforts should be directed in supplying their consumers with good service. That's a better way to make money you ###. Kharma is real, "manager"!!!

4th of Dec, 2008

I want to think positive and hope I will receive the product, and that I will see results. All these emails have scared me though.. :-( I actually placed my order yesterday and I just called the "manager's" phone number, which is - by the way - the number listed on the receipt I got from the website. It only took a couple of minutes of being on hold but I did talk to someone who was very nice, who confirmed receipt of my order. I asked her when I would need to cancel by - should I not like the product - and she told me to call by 12/17 to cancel. I wish someone out there would say if this product worked or not though...I'm really curious now.

• Ju
      4th of Dec, 2008

Ummm...I just registered for that free trial thing...now I want to cancel...

• Sh
      16th of Dec, 2008

Hello, I was able to get through to the 877-317-0189 Aai Slim/Noni Burner number. I was on hold for about 5 minutes. I had a rep named Bob, ID # 109, and he was able to cancel no problem. So keep trying everybody! I will take a close look at my next cc statement, just to be sure though.

• Mi
      5th of Jan, 2009

I TOO ORDERED THIS PRODUCT WITHOUT READING THE TERMS- WHICH IS IN SMALL LETTERS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE. I CALLED TO CANCEL THIS MORNIG AND I FINALLY GOT THROUGH TO A LIVE PERSON. SHE DID CANCEL THE ORDER FOR ME AND WHEN I QUESTIONED FURTHER ABOUT OTHER COMPLAINTS PEOPLE HAVE MADE SHE THEN INFORMED ME THAT I HAD TO CALL AND CANCEL WITH ANOTHER COMPANY. THE NUMBER FOR THE COMPANY WAS NO GOOD AND I WENT TO THE WEBSITE. REG.NET. I FOUND A NUMBER THERE AND FINALLY GOT TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE. I STILL FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE ABOUT THE WHOLE THING AND HAVE A FEELING I WILL STILL BE CHARGED. SO I CALLED MY BANK AND HAD STOP PAYMENTS AND CANCELED MY CREDIT CARD. THIS IS THE BIGGEST SCAM OUT THERE AND NOW I KNOW TO READ THE SMALL PRINT.
    SO IF YOU CALL AND CANCEL MAKE SURE YOU CANCEL WITH THE OTHER COMPANY ALSO..

• Sh
      6th of Jan, 2009

I called Acai at 1-877-317-0189 and after a 20 minute wait, I spoke with a rep and cancelled my membership and was given a cancellation confirmation number. I then called FitFactory at 1-866-407-1022 and cancelled in less than 5 minutes and was also given a cancellation confirmation number. Patience is a virtue. Keep trying!

10th of Jan, 2009
    acai-noni burner - unable to cancell
    Minnesota
    Phone: 877-271-4199
    acainonidiet.com

You are made to beleive you will receive a free supple of pills with only shipping @ handleing but once you have ordered they will not only bill s@h but $79.99 every month from checking and cannot get in touch with anyone to cancell.

• Ba
      11th of Jan, 2009

THIS same THING HAPPENED TO ME...I got most of the way through this 'order' and realized it was a SCAM and I deleted all the information and left the page... DID THEY GET MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER????? THEY sent me a 60 capusule bottle which I am going to return Monday. I called my credit card company and there was NO charge yet by these creeps. So they won't be able to charge now ...but get this:

According to the Credit Card person: IT is possible if they have your card number from another place...and they have your address EVEN IF YOU erase it and NOT enter it in as an order, that they automatically grab the number...BUYER BEWARE...check your credit card statements and make sure you don't get hooked...and I guess...with creeps like this running around...you have to watch what web sites you go on to. I'm calling the Sec. of State's office in UTAH to complain tomorrow...my 'order' came from MBM&F-ACAI Noni, 12278 South Lone Peak Parkway, # 106, DRAPER, UT 84020 it was sent by the US POST OFFICE ...I'm sealing it up (envelope) and writing DID NOT ORDER RETURN TO SENDER ON IT and they can put it... Secretary's of State are where you need to go when you have a scam coming at you! Thanks for posting Irene!

• Et
      12th of Jan, 2009
    acai-noni burner - free trial
    Dri Acaiaslim
    Phone: 877-317-0189

I ordered the trial Acai-Noni Burner 12/10/08 for the cost of $4.95 shipping. On 1/1/09 $79.95 was charged to my account and I had not concluded whether this product works or not. I do not want to buy this product and want the $79.95 refunded to my account