Acai Maxx juice Powder / Customer Service contact #

1 Dandridge, TN, United States Review updated:

I received this product, no invoice, no material information and am now being billed on my debit card for this. A phone # appeard on my on-line bank statement. When I tried ncalling the number, no one answers and the message to leave a message states mailbox full. How do I make sure my bank card does not get charged again.
Sandy Smith

More Acai Maxx juice Powder Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Je
      21st of Jan, 2009

Has never got prodocts, thay are charging me every mounth on my credit card.

22nd of Jan, 2009

I have a complaint the same thing has happede to me no phone number no nothing and no product and their still billing my credit card something should be done about this!

they ripped me off

22nd of Jan, 2009

they took money out of my acct without getting it approved. And they didn't send no product. This company should really be ashamed of themselves! They took $89.90 out of my acct and I want my money back!

• Ki
      26th of Jan, 2009

this all happen to me too. how do we fix this i am waiting to get my money back but like everyone else there is no phone # or no invoice to get a hold of them i also tried the phone number on my account and it don't get me no where. any info would be helpful
    thank

• Ke
      27th of Jan, 2009

This also happened to me. If anyone knows of a number I could call to get this straightned out it would be greatly apprecitated. All i want is for them to stop billing me and get my damn money back!!!

• Ba
      16th of Feb, 2009
    Acai Maxx juice Powder - can't cancel order
    FX SUPPLEMENTS
    Arlington
    Texas
    ACAIBERRYMAXX.COM

I AM ALLERGIC TO GLUTON, AND I TRIED TO CANCEL SECOND ORDER, BUT THERE WAS NO CANCELLATION, MY CREDIT CARD WAS STILL CHARGED.i WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE MY MONEY BACK AND CANCEL MY ORDER.

25th of Feb, 2009

The same is happening to me! I had to cancel my credit card number and get a new one so that they can't continue to bill me. I have contacted customer service by telephone and e-mail and I get NO RESPONSE! I am going to be reporting them to the Better Business Bureau. I've had enough of these crooks! -Mad In Wisconsin

PS- In the future buy Acai Burn (preferrably on Ebay so you can protect your bank account information!) This so far has great things said about it, like that it is the most pure & potent form and alot of people that are on it seem to be seeing REAL results. I noticed after 1 pill! Also, If you are not too disgusted to try this after the bad experience you had with Acai Maxx then this is the e-bay seller that I get mine from: handsomedealz175. This seller is so nice, great communication, very trustworthy and ships super fast. God I sound like a spokesperson for it! So good luck! -Tracy

• Xp
      4th of Mar, 2009

HI I WAS ALSO RIPPED OFF BY THE SAME ACAI MAXX PLACE MY STUPID BAK WOULDNT RECOGNIZE AS FRAUD EVEN THOUGH THERE OWN FRAUD AGENT SAID HE WAS BURNED BY THE SAME PLACE! ANYWAY 120$ LATER MY ACCOUNT SITS IN THE NEGATIVE THIS MUCH BECAUSE OF THIS CROOKED PLACE! THE WEBSITE ON THE BOTTLE IS NOT RIGHT TURNS OUT THE REAL WEBSITE IS WWW.ACAIBERRYMAXX.COM WITH 2 X'S AND THE PHONE IS ON THE WEBSITE YOU CAN ACTUALLY GET AHOLD OF THEM! THESE PEOPLE ARE RIPOFFS I TRIED TO CALL THE NUMBER THAT WAS GIVEN IN MY BANK TRANSACTION STATEMENT WAS AN 800 NUMBER BUT NOONE ANSWERED LIKE IT WAS SOMEONES CELLPHONE! THIS PLACE IS VERY FRAUDULANT ONCE I FINALLY GOT AHOLD OF THEM THEY ONLY OFFERED ME 40$ TOWARD THE 80$ THEY RIPPED ME OFF THEN THE OVERDRAFT FEES! I WASNT EXPECTING TO BE RIPPED OFF AND ONLY USE FOR PERSONAL TRANSACTIONS . PLEASE BEWARE EVERYONE WHO DARES TRYING THIS PLACE DONT FALL FOR THERE SCAM!! OVERALL THE PRODUCT MILDY WORKED WHEN I BOUGHT OFF EBAY BUT NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR 80$ A BOTTLE IM GOING TO TRY THIS ACAI BURN THE OTHER LADY SPOKE OF :) GOOD LUCK CONSUMERS AND BEWARE!!!

19th of Oct, 2009
    Acai Maxx juice Powder - want to cancel my membership
    Acai Maxx Juice Powder
    Wimauma
    Florida
    Phone: 813 938 4892

I cannot access my account, so I want to cancel.
    My order number is 200910179904761
    I went on line to sign up on 10/17/2009
    I called the number on sreen and got junk!!
    I am James H. Oettel

• Su
      4th of May, 2010

I NEED YOU TO CANCEL THE TRANSACTION OF THE MONEY YOU TOOK OUT OF MY BACK AS SOON AS TOMMORROW