Acai Maxx juice Powder / No Instructions/ Invoice

1 NAArlington, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: NA

I came across this information about the Acai Mass juice powder on one of the foodnetwork.com site, as I was looking for a recipe. Since it was accredited by CBS; Today Show; Oprah; etc.I felt it was acceptable and ligitimate.

When I received my item in the mail, there was no instructions included, as well as an invoice. Also, there were no ingrediants listed on the bottle--That should have raised a red flag immediately--but didn't. I thought I would go to the internet to find out what the ingredients were; however, I never followed through. Until I never received a new bottle, as I was using the pills everyday, it hit me, that something wasn't right.

Presto, the first word that I noticed, after arriving at the web site. was: COMPLAINT. WHAT ADOUBLE "WHAMMY"!!

I noticed another bottle had these ingredients: in addition to Acai Berry--Dextrose; vanilla flavor; wild berry flavor; citric acid; carmin color; crospovidone NF; magnesium; stearate; sucralose.

I also bought, on Master Card, Total Cleanse. On the bottle: manufactured by:--Total Clense.com

I believed I used American Express to pay for Acai Maxx, as it hasn't come in on the bill.

Thank you for listening to me.

Please advise me what is my next step?

Suzanne Felten
5620 Las Brisas Drive
Vero Beach, Florida 32967

[protected]

jsloquacious@bellsouth.net

IS THERE ANY WAY THAT I COULD RECEIVE A COPY OF MY COMPLAINT?

More Acai Maxx juice Powder Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ja
  23rd of Jan, 2009
Acai Maxx juice Powder - Unauthorized charges to credit card
FX Supplements
California

I placed a trail order and now have received unauthorized charges to my credit card. When I called the customer service number given in the trail order confirmation email the person tells me that they have no record of my order and that they do not sell Acai Maxx and that they are not FX Supplements, yet I have the confirmation email with that telephone number.

Rh
  24th of Jan, 2009

I too have received unauthorized product as a result of the free trail offer. Please keep me posted as this needs to be corrected.

Ga
  24th of Jan, 2009
Acai Maxx juice Powder - monthly charges on credit account
Fx Supplements
Arlington
Texas
acaiberrymax.com

Responded to ad offering 'free' bottle of the product for cost of shipping. I ordered it through my bank card and did receive the product. Now, I have been charge over $85.00 for more of the product which, to my knowledge, I did not sign up for !!!

Gi
  27th of Jan, 2009

The exact goes for me too. Who do we get a hold of in order to stop this?

Gi
  30th of Jan, 2009

I learned that this product what shipped from over seas and uses a bad address and telephone numbers. I got this information on line while looking for a recipe from Rachel Ray. It was a link on her website. Not to take away from the web site. I trusted it to be true. This is a mess. They need to be stopped! They are taking advantage of hard working people. I Pray that this company to be exposed, and that their kingdom of misrepresentation fall in the Name of Jesus

Na
  17th of Feb, 2009

I found this to be absolutely true!

N.S.
Birmingham, AL

Mr
  19th of Apr, 2009

The same thing happened to me...I am still fighting to get my money back...On top of all that I did not lose any weight...I had emergency surgery from a hole in my small intestine... I lost majority of my colon and some of my small intestine...I don't know who to blame...Mrs. Jackson...Bryan, Texas

Dr
  21st of May, 2009

Ditto for me. I was finally able to call and cancel after waiting 10 on hold. I can only send back the very last month's supply, and not the other two packs I haven't used. I also had no idea that I signed up for this garbage when I agreed to try a free sample. The guy on the phone said that I have to send the one back that is on it's way and I have to pay for the shipping or they won't cancel the acct. I am sure I clicked on some stupid button with fine print to agree to that too.