Acai Maxx / Scam

1 916 113th St Ste BArlington, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-549-2111

I placed an order online on 11/16/08 and did read all the fine print. They said when my product was shipped I would receive an email notifying me. After almost a week and no email I contacted via the 800 number and had to leave a message asking about my product and requesting a call back. After a couple more days of no response I tried to contact again but had to leave another message in which I stated I was not satisfied with there service and requested my order be canceled. Then I immediately sent an email to the address they give for canceling since this is the way the fine print requires you to cancel. Today 12/3/08 I received a months supply out of no where and immediately tried to call, only this time I couldn't leave a message because it said the mailbox was full and this was about 11am Texas time. Then I went to my bank statement to find a charge of 5.95 like the original trial said I agreed to. After finding all these other similar complaints (and I am one of the lucky ones) I went to my bank with my concerns who advised I contact the company to make sure I am not charged further. Since this seems Impossible to do the bank canceled my card and is issueing me a new one. That is the only sure fire way not to get charged that I knew of. I will try the product. Expect it to do something for me but would not advise anyone to do business with a company that has NO customer service whatsoever!

Da

More Acai Maxx Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ba
      24th of Nov, 2008
    Acai Maxx - Fraud
    FX Supplements
    Arlington
    Texas

I requested a trial of the Acai Berry product and was supposed to pay only $5.95 S & H. I never got the trial. A few weeks later I rrecieved a full bottle and my checking account was debited $79.95. There is no phone # to call for their customer service.

• Am
      25th of Nov, 2008

I ordered a 2 week free trial of this product for 1 dollar plus s&h of 4.95. My credit card was then charged a total of 44.95. When I try to contact them there is a wait of 72 to 84 minutes. The product is not even good. What should I do so they do not continue to bill my credit card?

• Lu
      25th of Nov, 2008

I orderd a trail bittle of acai maxx and decided to cancel my order and calling the costomer service number the will not answer. I have tried for 5 days. I don't want a 80 dollars deducted from my account I can't afford it. I am going to contact the Attorney general of this state for some answers on this matter.

• Ji
      25th of Nov, 2008

What are you talking about. I used acai berry maxx and lost 10 pounds already.

• Bl
      25th of Nov, 2008

It's so true you can't get a hold of Acai Maxx, they charged my account to before the 10 day trail period. I filed a complaint with the better business.
    But in the mean time what you can do is cancel the credit/dept card you placed the order with and they will issue another card with a different number on it. The company will not be able to take any addition charges from your account. If you don't do this they will coutinue to take the 79.95 out every month from your account.

• Be
      26th of Nov, 2008

Never had any problems with Acai Berry Maxx. They always ship on time. Been using it for 2 months already, lost 30 pounds.

• Me
      26th of Nov, 2008

Acai Maxx helped me lose 15 lbs. I'm giving it to all my friends as Christmas gifts!

• Wa
      26th of Nov, 2008

..So I was knockin out some reps the other day, in my tight tight shorts, when I noticed I was out of energy. I just about split my backside when my buddy Hank comes over and hands me a bottle of Acai Maxx. I've been on the stuff ever since and let me tell you, it delivers on its promise. I've seen both improvements in length and girth as well as stamina.. let's just say Thomas (my life partner) hasn't been this sore in MONTHS. I would definitely recommend acai maxx to anyone looking to improve their game. Acai Maxx, you've found a permanent place in MY medicine cabinet (next to the amyl nitrate and K-Y sensations). Can't recommend anything better.

29th of Nov, 2008

It is SO true! I called customer service eight times and left a message as instructed. Have never had a return call. I also sent several emails. They have had 21 complaints filed at the BBB. Any response from the Attorney General?

29th of Nov, 2008

Just called my credit card. They do have the charge for the $5.95, although I still have not received any product. They gave me a different telephone/contact number from the one on the site. It is 866-851-2281. Maybe we will have some luck with this one! I am on hold with it now... "due to high volume of calling..." please let me know if anyone has actually reached this company.
    Keep a record of your email cancellation.

• Pa
      29th of Nov, 2008

If anyone is even thinking about using this product, I would recommend them to reconsider. I have a job where I actually use photo shop a lot, it is very easy to use, and I can tell that they have used it on all their photos. This freaks me out, because they are already being dishonest! I was going to use this product, until I saw that! It pisses me off so much when I see companies ripping people off like this!

If you don't believe me look at their photos closely!! --- Ps. I would also listen to the people above, and try calling this company BEFORE hand and see if you can reach anyone, if you can't. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!

• Le
      1st of Dec, 2008

I have the same problem; I contact them (Acai Maxx) and I Complain, no remedy to the problem. I ask my bank to investigate and they say they will, they need from me to write letter to my bank explain my side of the story. Wow what system do we have?

• Kj
      2nd of Dec, 2008

Same thing happened to me. My bank has credited my account and will now put a block on this "FX Supplement". My bank said it has become a problem. I hope these people are found and jailed.

• Th
      2nd of Dec, 2008

I WANT MY MONEY BACK!! YOU SAID IT WAS FREE.
    TAKE OFF MY CREIT CARD NOW!
    $79.95

• Ai
      2nd of Dec, 2008

I have had the same experience, made attempts to contaxt Fx Supplements and was usuccessfull, so I put a hold on my credit card account since I gave this company no authorization for more than the S&H! P.S. BE WARE OF THEIR ADVERTISMENTS ON FACEBOOK etc.

• Cg
      3rd of Dec, 2008

Happened to me too. Go to acaiberrymaxx.com to cancel. Hope this works!!!

• Su
      3rd of Dec, 2008

I orderer mine a month ago and finally received my order plus 6 other bottles which I did not want or need that bad. I E-mailed them to cancel my order and never heard back from them!!! I to think I'm going to report this to the Attorney general !!

3rd of Dec, 2008

I am using for abt 2 weeks now, nothing happend.. I just realized that they did charge me $79.95.. I will call my bank on that..

Acai Maxx - Supplements
    Fx supplements
    Ann Arbor
    Michigan
    acaiberrymax.com

I sent for the trial offer of $5.95 and now they have charged $79.95 without my authorization. Beware of the scam!!

• De
      3rd of Dec, 2008

i agree its a scam i ordered to, but my bank never authorized it so i havent paid and i got it in the mail, same company same shipping address the customer service number doesnt work. but what are they sending did the copy the ingredients or are these sugar pills? what do you guys think these pills are and does anyone know how i will find out