Acai Max Cleanse / Maximum Burn Extreme / Fraud Charges

1 Kansas City, MO, United States Review updated:

I was taking a survey and this company came up as one of the options to fulfil a promotion in order to be entered into a sweepstake. I just received my trial bottle of Maximum Burn Xtreme from My Diet Max Cleanse yesterday. Thank God I printed the order confirmation before I logged out of the site. I read the fine print stating you have 10 days from the date you order to cancel. Now how is that giving the customer a chance to try out a product. I placed my order on 9/10/10 and didn't receive it until 10/16/10. So I called the company at [protected] and talked to one of their representatives, she assured me that she was giving me an additional 10 days to try out the product. Come to think of it, at the end of my purchase a message was generated telling me they sent me a confirmation email for my order. Which I still have never received.

Then just out of curiosity, I wanted to research the manufacture and I googled the name of the product. This is when I found the complaints. So I pulled up my bank statement and found this company charged $3.87 and another charge of $1.49 and then two small charges charged as International Service fees ($0.01 and $3.03). I immediately called my bank and disputed the charges. I ended up having to close my credit card account and I'm in the process of ordering a new card. We just need to put the word out to all our friends and family that this company is working under fraud. Isn't there somewhere they can be reported? I am not going down without a FIGHT!!! I provided their web site is listed above.

Comments

• La
      17th of Sep, 2010

1)We are a professional supplier of NFL Jerseys.
    2) Factory wholesale price: $21---$45
    3) Delivery time: 5-7days door to door.
    4) Material: 100% polyester and 100% embroidery.
    5) Size:48, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60