acai Max / cannot cancel once ordered

1 Arlington, TX, United States Review updated:

Ordered "free" trial and was charged $85.90. Received 2 more shipments at $85.90 (which I did not authorize). I tried to cancel by calling the number on my AmEx bill, and was put on perpetual hold. Tried to do this several times, several times of the day, to no avail. I had to call my AmEx to dispute it to get resolve.

Gi

Comments

• Re
      27th of Dec, 2008
    acai Max - unauthorized orders
    Fx Supplements
    Missoula
    Montana

Ordered a trial bottle and was charged 79.95 then charged 8o.95 the next month. No product here. I am very upset as this is false advertising. I filed a complaint or dispute with my credit card company.

• Al
      14th of Jan, 2009

I am considering submitting an article to Reader's Digest. Acai Berry was promoted as a free offer of a product featured on Ophra. This is newsworthy that so many of us were tricked into thinking that we were only authorizing a minimal, one time shipping/handling charge. Individuals wanting to work together to see if we have any recourse may e_mail me at alialley@verizon.net.

• Li
    Chicago
    Illinois
    Phone: 800-320-2983
    mydietmaxcleanse.com

NutriMax Cleanse is a SCAM.

They offer free trials to individuals for "10-days" and then take 8 days to ship the product. By the time you receive the product: Diet Max or Acai Max, depending on which website, you do not have time to cancel before they charge your credit card $87.

Now most companies of integrity, and ones that have a product that is worth taking, will not be so devious in their sales. They will give you adequate time to try their product before sending you another bottle. Even if you did not have time to try the product, they will not even take the unopened bottle back.

Please keep posting information online to bring awareness to this SCAM. Besides, there are much better quality Acais on the market, if you want Acai.

Lisa Pawar

STOCKPORT
    England, Cheshire
    United Kingdom
    Phone: 00441616216807

I HAVE SENT 3 SEPERATE EMAILS AND THIS COMPANY IS STILL TAKING MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT AND MY BAN CLAIM THEY CANNOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. THE ONLY WAY I CAN STOP THEM TAKING MONEY IS TO CHANGE MY BANK

• De
      12th of Nov, 2010

Hi there...what you have experienced is exactly the same with me..Now DietMax have been charging my CC for a second time and I have no idea what that was for. I am living in Australia and have tried all their local numbers, have sent them several emails to cancel anything and everything. Can someone please tell me how to stop them from taking more money from me for a product I am not using nor am I receiving from them. I really appreciate any assistance and information through email : andisuari222@yahoo.com.sg

• So
      15th of Nov, 2010

I was also taken in by this comopany and tried to cancel my order straight away but was told I had to wait until I received the pills which arrived 7 days later. To stop them taking any more money from my account I cancelled my debit card with the bank

• So
      15th of Nov, 2010

Contact your credit card company and tell them what is happening and ask for a new card

23rd of Nov, 2010

this is what they have sent me to CANCEL. it is working as of Nov 23 2010.

If you have any questions regarding your order, call us at:
    1-866-889-2187
    Monday – Friday from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm EST
    Be sure to reference Order # 2269309 when contacting us.

Please take a few minutes to read the following. When you submit this modification you must accept the following terms and conditions and confirm the order modification process. You must agree that you do not wish to continue using the product. You must agree that your future subscription(s) will be canceled effective immediately after you submit the form. No future charges will be made to your credit card on file. You do not need to return the product, it is yours to keep. Remember, customers see most noticeable results by using our products consistently for 3 months. If you are still not satisfied and would like to accept the terms and continue this order modification, please click on the link below. You will be taken to our order modification website. Please fill out the form with all your order details. If you don’t know what to fill out, we have listed this information below for your convenience. Thank you

• Tr
      6th of Dec, 2010

Does anyone have a correct email that i can use to cancel a subsrcripion with Dietg max?