Acai / cancelled the order but still billed

0 Manchester, England, Lancashire, United Kingdom Review updated:

I ordered the product on the 16/02/2009 but when i got my confirmaburn.comtion e-mail i had been charged $24.95 instead of $4.95, so i contacted Mastercard to see if i could stop the transaction which they told me i couldn't, they advised me to contact the company to cancel which i did by e-mail to support@acaiburn.com

Regards

Acai Burn
Free Trial Available. Pay Only $5.95 shipping - Limited Time Offer!
Greatly encourages weight loss
Boosts metabolism and increases energy levels
Reduces constipation, gas, bloating & fatigue

From: acaiburn.com <support@acaiburn.com>
To: @yahoo.co.uk
Sent: Monday, 16 February, 2009 12:51:32
Subject: Your AcaiBurn Receipt

Order Confirmation

Thank you for your order! You will have 2 full weeks after you receive your supply to evaluate the product and see the results for yourself before you are ever billed. If you’re still not sure after that, you are still fully covered by our 60-Day Full Money Back Guarantee (which doesn’t start until after the 2 full weeks).

Date/Time:02/16/2009 06:51 AM Order ID: (Please write this number down!): i have taken my details out!!!

Shipped to:

Subtotal $0.00
Shipping & Handling $24.95
Priority Upsell $0.00
Grand Total $24.95

Your Shipment is estimated to arrive within 4-7 business days.

Terms & Conditions: (these terms/conditions only apply to the free trial) Start your trial now to receive a full month supply of AcaiBurn, You will have fourteen full days after you receive your trial to evaluate and see the results for yourself. If you enjoy AcaiBurn, simply do nothing. You will be billed the discounted price of only fifty nine ninety five at the end of your fourteen day trial period (this is a savings of 25% off the retail price, and is only available for those who secure their trial today). You are still receiving this trial 100% risk free because if, for ANY reason, you decide that AcaiBurn is not for you, simply call [protected] and return the remaining supply (all shipping fees non-refundable). We must receive the package back at our facilities to avoid the charge, which is fully refundable for 60 days. You also get the Insider Secrets Expert Tips Package and the Comprehensive Weight Loss eBook Package that come with a seven day and twenty eight day trial period so that you can put the diet expert’s extensive knowledge into practice for yourself. You’re billed only four dollars ninety five cents and six dollars ninety five cents monthly for as long as your unique All-Access passes remain active. Cancellation is hassle-free and immediate whenever you wish. (All necessary cancellation information is provided when you claim your AcaiBurn System today before it is released for others to claim). Any charge is made through the same account. This also entitles you to priority placement for each seasons limited supply (we ship you a fresh, three month supply every ninety days, even before we make new shipments available to the general public), all for the locked in, guaranteed low price of only $2 a day billed conveniently as fifty nine dollars ninety five cents a month with FREE shipping (this 25% discount will stay available to you for as long as you choose to stay in the program, even when the retail prices go up).

Order Information

Insider Secrets To Weight Loss
Member Login: http://www.insidersecretstips.com
Password: wy

Comprehensive Weight Loss E-book Package
Member Login: http://www.weightlossebookmembership.com
Password: ewt

I was waiting for them to contact me back, they never did !!!
I went on the live help last night as i had a toncillectomy last tuesday the 24/02/2009 due to a cyst on my right toncil, this is what happend _______________

The following is a record of your online chat.
General Info
Chat start time Mar 2, 2009 4:34:25 PM EST
Chat end time Mar 2, 2009 5:06:20 PM EST
Duration (actual chatting time) 00:31:54
Operator Oscar

Chat Transcript
info: Please wait for a site operator to respond.
info: You are now chatting with 'Oscar'
Oscar: Welcome to Acai Burn, I hope you have had a great day so far. I am happy to assist you with any questions you might have regarding the product, which has helped countless people around the globe.
ME: Hi I have recieved an email today that i hadnt finished my order but i did my order number is 1004 could you please tell me when it was despatch
Oscar: Please wait for few moments, while I locate your transaction.
ME: ok
Oscar: I can see a paid order under your name and e-mail id. No, need to worry your order has been placed successfully.
Oscar: Your product has been already shipped on (2/23/2009).
Oscar: Orders placed in the United States will ship immediately and arrive in only 5-7 business days. International orders may take 1-3 weeks, depending how far the package has to go.
ME: when was it posted out
Oscar: Your product has been already shipped on (2/23/2009). ME: so i plased the order on the 16/2/2009 and it wasnt shipped until 7days later
Oscar: Your product was reshipped to you.
ME: re shipped ?
Oscar: Yes.
ME: y re shipped
Oscar: Because the original shipment was lost.
ME: how?
Oscar: We do not have those details with us.
ME: well why wasnt i informed
Oscar: The shipping department could not ship the product first due to the lost so they had reshipped the product to you on 2/23/2009 and you will be receiving it soon.
ME: y was i charged £24.95
Oscar: I would like to inform you that we ship international shipments via best shipping method which is much expensive. In order to secure your shipment and our authentic acai burn pills we charge an extra $ 20 for international orders. I
ME: well i will be sending them back as i sendt you an email re the charge and told you to cancell my order
Oscar: You have been removed from the auto ship program and you will not be receiving any further shipments. As per the Terms and Conditions you agreed to before placing your order, your card will be charged the discounted rate of $59.95 for the first shipment of the amazing acai burn product after the completion of the trial period.
Oscar: Your cancellation # is
Oscar: [protected]
Oscar: You will not be charged the $59.95 for the free trial if we receive the product back before the 14 days trial period is over. If the package arrives after that, then you will be refunded.
Oscar: Please return the portions of Acai Burn Pills you wish to be refunded for to:
PO Box 10233
Des Moines, IA 50381
Please send package back either UPS, FedEx, or if you prefer to ship via USPS, please ask for "Delivery Confirmation". You will be provided with a tracking code - it is very important to PLEASE KEEP THIS TRACKING CODE.
Refunds are processed every two weeks; you will receive an email from us immediately after we have refunded you. Please include correspondence in the package with your reason for return and write your RMA (Return Merchandize Authorization) number CLEARLY on the outside of the package so that we can identify it as yours, which is:
Oscar: 1004
ME: i will blogge this on the internet for other people to be aware of how you do buisness
info: Your chat transcript will be sent to yahoo.co.uk at the end of your chat.
Oscar: Please review the Terms and Conditions which you had indicated that you had read and agreed to before placing your order:
Oscar: http://acaiburn.com/terms.php
Oscar: I apologize, but everything is clearly stated in our terms & conditions.
ME: well if i dont take delivery it will go back to you
ME: i spoke to my card provider and they told me to send all corrospondece to them and that they would deal with it
Oscar: You have to send back the package which you will receive to above given address if you won't wish to get charged.
ME: well it states from our post office that if it hasnt been picked up in a week it will be sendt back to where it came from
Oscar: ok
ME: when i sendt the email re my order as i wasnt happy regarding the charge of £24.95 i did it through this as it said you would recieve it as soon as the office opened and it was within 1-2 hours of placing the order
ME: sorry no it was through email
ME: please can you give me your email and i will forward it to you
Oscar: Our e-mail address is support@acaiburn.com
ME: that was the email i sendt it to
THEN I WAS CUT OFF BUT I COPY AND PASTED THE WHOLE CONVERSATION AND PRINTED IT AS WELL THIS IS WHAT I SAID AFTER I WAS CUT OFF WHICH I DIDN'T KNOW UNTIL I LOOKED IN MY MAIL AS I HAD CLICKED TO HAVE THE CONVERSATION MAILED TO ME WHICH IT SAID IT WOULD BE WHEN FINISHED ME : that was the email i sendt it to

ME: Please can you exsplain why i am being charged $24.99 for the free trial when you website is showing $5.95 if the charge is $24.99 can you please cancell my free trial .I have spoken to Halifax Mastercard and they have said if i cant resolve this with you they will. Regards ME Acai BurnThis product is, hands down, the best acai berry product that we have tested. It was recommended by Dr Perricone on Fox News during his segment on Superfoods. This product was the most effective one we have tested mostly due to the fact that it contains green tea extract which means its effects are doubled. All of the people who tested the product reported a lift in their overall energy levels only 3 days after they started taking it. Everyone also report their appetit has decreased and they were eating less and after only 7 days everyone lost a large amount of weight. As you can see these are the desired results and they met & exceeded our expectations. Free Trial Available. Pay Only $5.95 shipping - Limited Time Offer! Greatly encourages weight loss Boosts metabolism and increases energy levels Reduces constipation, gas, bloating & fatigue Re: Your AcaiBurn Receipt ME <@yahoo.co.uk> ViewMonday, 16 February, 2009 13:09:04To:support@acaiburn.comCc: Find:

ME: as you can see here i am being truthful

ME: hello are you there

ME: hello

ME: i dont want the order as i said in the above email

ME: i will stay on until you sort my problem out

ME: hello i have forwarded my origional email from the 16/02/2009 to support@acaiburn.com and asked them to give it to Oscar at live help

ME: it is now 22.26pm can you please respond to me

ME: hello are you looking in to my email? its now 22.32pm

then i closed chat!!!

I then went back in to Live Chat and was connected to Rosie, she cut me off straigh away as i never recieved chat transcript i then closed chat with her and opened chat again and it was Oscar again!!! this is what the conversation was

Transcript of your chat mark <support@acaiburn.com> AddMonday, 2 March, 2009 23:23:32To: ME <@yahoo.co.uk>
Cc:

Find:

The following is a record of your online chat.
General Info
Chat start time Mar 2, 2009 6:17:32 PM EST
Chat end time Mar 2, 2009 6:23:32 PM EST
Duration (actual chatting time) 00:06:00
Operator Oscar

Chat Transcript
info: Please wait for a site operator to respond.
info: You are now chatting with 'Oscar'
ME : Hi again did you recieve the email i forwarded to you
info: Your chat transcript will be sent to yahoo.co.uk at the end of your chat.
Oscar: The e-mail is replied by our e-mail department we are here on chat service, you will receive a reply from them within a few hours.
jette hirshals-Fleming: ok well can you thank Rosy for her reply
Oscar: Sure.
jette hirshals-Fleming: this was what i said after you cut me off
Oscar: I did not cut you off.

I then came out of chat as i wasn't getting anywhere with them.

I DIDNT RECIEVE ANY E-MAIL FROM THEM LAST NIGHT OR TODAY BRITISH TIME I DID FORWARD THE E-MAIL I HAD SENDT ON THE 16/02/2009 AS YOU CAN SEE

Re: Your AcaiBurn ReceiptJette Hirshals-Fleming <66@yahoo.co.uk> ViewMonday, 2 March, 2009 22:18:57

Can you please pass this on to Oscar from live chat.

From: ME<@yahoo.co.uk>
To: support@acaiburn.com
Sent: Monday, 16 February, 2009 13:09:04
Subject: Re: Your AcaiBurn Receipt

Regards ME

Acai Burn
Free Trial Available. Pay Only $5.95 shipping - Limited Time Offer!
Greatly encourages weight loss
Boosts metabolism and increases energy levels
Reduces constipation, gas, bloating & fatigue

From: acaiburn.com <support@acaiburn.com>
To: @yahoo.co.uk
Sent: Monday, 16 February, 2009 12:51:32
Subject: Your AcaiBurn Receipt

Order Confirmation

Date/Time:02/16/2009 06:51 AM Order ID: (Please write this number down!): [protected]

Shipped to:

Subtotal $0.00
Shipping & Handling $24.95
Priority Upsell $0.00
Grand Total $24.95

Your Shipment is estimated to arrive within 4-7 business days.

Order Information

Member Login: http://www.weightlossebookmembership.com
Password: ew

Comments

17th of Oct, 2008

Please send me no more pure acai.How to return the 2nd shipment that you have sent to me. I did not want the 2nd shipment. Do not trick me please! I am not happy with your products. Thanks
    Marta Sovyanhadi-3809 McEwen Dr. NW-Huntsville AL 35810 (256-726-7228)

Congratulations On Your Purchase of PureAcai!
    Your product will be mailed within the next 48 hours, please look for it within 10-14 business days. You will also receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive an email within the next 24 to 48 hours, please contact customer service at acai.performanceproductsusa.com/contact.php.

Please keep your payment reference number of 27256938 for your records. The charge for your product will show up on your credit card statement as L89 Nutrition. Please recognize this as a legitimate charge. Thank you!
    Support Phone Number: 888-289-8740

17th of Oct, 2008
    Acai - I do not want your products please do not send and how to return the 2nd shipement?

Marta Sovyanhadi-3809 McEwen Dr. NW-Huntsville AL 35810 (256-726-7228)

Congratulations On Your Purchase of PureAcai!

Support Phone Number: 888-289-8740

• El
      18th of Nov, 2008
    Acai - charges to my account
    www.fit-fac.com
    713 West 10th
    Kaukauna
    Wisconsin
    Phone: 920-759-9092

I ordered from this company on November 6 - I have been trying to call and cancel, but was continuously disconnected. I have not received my trial offer yet - and on the 18th my account was billed 2 times for 29.95.

I finally got through to cancel - (I had 14 days to cancel and on the 15th day they said my account would be billed) They informed me that I only had 7 days to cancel, and that I had placed the order twice.

I am FURIOUS that I fell for such a scam!!!

• Mf
      9th of Dec, 2008

Cannot stop the auto delivery of product that is worthless.

• Cf
      17th of Dec, 2008
    Acai - Fraud
    dri acaiaslim
    Connecticut

I agree with all the things i read here i too did order these diet pills unaware of the additional charges that would appear later in my bank account so when i found out about the charges i called the company to have them stop the charges to my account and i got told the only way to get my money back was i had to order another bottle next month for 49.99 and that was the only way i would get my money refunded. As an added bonus anybody that ordered the colon cleanser they also will do the same thing as acai aslim as far as billing your account for charges without telling you.

• Ka
      19th of Dec, 2008

I had a similar situation, so I wrote to them and sent it via Federal Express, so I have a receipt that they received the letter. In my letter, I told them to stop delivering at once and that I had filed a dispute with my credit card company. At least this will be something to lean on if they send another shipment and I need to dispute it. If they do that, I will cancel my credit card.

• Mi
      22nd of Dec, 2008

You will have to cancel your credit cards and get new ones to rid yourself of these leaches.

• Sk
      28th of Dec, 2008
    Acai - They're crooks!!!
    Harrisburg
    Pennsylvania

This company does not answer their phone during their listed working hours. I sent them an e-mail trying to cancel my order and they waited 3 weeks o reply. In the meantime I had 2 online chats with support personnel who told me they were going to refund the money they charged me without ever sending me more product. It has since passed the 5 to 10 days I was to wait for my refund and I have seen nothing. These people are crooks. DO NOT USE THEIR PRODUCT AS IT WILL COST YOU $88+!!!

• St
      17th of Jan, 2009
    Acai - Scam/unauthorized drafts on bank
    REJUVINATE WORLDWIDE
    United Kingdom

Sent for trial sample for $4.95, received sample then they started billing my account for $69.95, $49.95, $57.90, $69.95. Do not order from them! Customer service does not reply to emails or phone. Had to stop payments from bank, get new cards and eventually close the account. Their sister company acai supplement hyas also attempted to bill the card.

Bad news stay away!

• De
      29th of Jan, 2009
    Acai Supreme - Boca Raton, FL
    Boca Raton
    Phone: 877-907-0680

When I asked for a free sample and agreed to pay shipping and handling it arrived fine. Then I began to receive unordered shipments of the supplement. My credit card was automatically charged first $88, then $94, and again another $94. The first shipment came from one company, the second from a company with a different name and phone number in FL. One of the phone numbers listed gave me a message that the phone was unavailable from my calling area. The second phone number was always busy. I did finally get through and got the runaround - company policy was that the money for the product could not be refunded because it was more than 15 days since the order was shipped. They also said that since I had not called them within the first 15 days that they automatically sent another bottle of the product every month and charged it to my card. However, three bottles of the product had been shipped and my card charged in less than a month and a half. I asked the person on the phone to speak with the supervisor. They finally agreed to let me do that, but, of course, the supervisor was "busy on another line." I was put on hold. Of course no one ever came back on the line. When I tried to call back the line was again busy. I cancelled my credit card and filed fraud charges agains Acai Supreme. Maybe Oprah takes it, but I can't afford it!! You probably can't either!
    I hope you DO NOT order this product or you will be scammed too.

5th of Feb, 2009
    Acai - fraudulant charges
    ACAI
    Phone: 866-949-0138
    BERRY.COM

CANCELLED 1-10-09 TWO DAYS AFTER I ORDERED BECAUSE OF THE PUBLICIZED NEGATIVITY ON THIS PRODUCT... THAT IT WAS A SCAM. WAS GIVEN A CONFIRMATION NUMBER AND WAS TOLD MY CC WOULD NOT BE CHARGED. NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM THEM AND STILL MY CREDIT CARD WAS CHARGED $87.13 TWICE. CALLED THIS CO. TWO MORE TIMES AND CANCELLATION NUMBER IS INVALID.
    CLOSED MY CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT TO PREVENT FUTURE CHARGES. CANNOT SEEM TO GET ANYONE THAT SPEAKS ENGLISH WHEN I CALL THIS NUMBER TO ASK WHY I HAVE NOT BEEN REFUNDED MY
    $ 174.26. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED TO GET MY MONEY BACK AND TO CLOSE THIS SO CALLED COMPANY DOWN!!!

• Pl
      8th of Mar, 2009
    Acai - no confirmation, no product, unauthorized charges
    ACAIDIET?
    Phone: 8772714199 8665446540

As with Bromolite, accepted 30 day free trial for S&H $1.95. Agreed to tea $34.99. No confirmation received, no product received, but charges to my account. No answer at phone numbers, now additional $79.95 has been taken from my checking account - not authorized. I no longer want these products - but need to be refunded.

• Mb
      11th of Mar, 2009
    Acai - Acai $ refund
    slimbody acai
    Florida
    New York

I ordered 1 bottle of acai for like $3-4 and that was ok then i got a charge out of nowhere for $79.90 - and they said they'd give me a refund - a month and a 1/2 later and still nothing. Every time i call i am on hold forever then they xfr you to customer sevice onkly to get disconnected and have to go through it all over again. Then they are closed at night, and do not respond to any pf the emails. I did not even know they had a website. What a complete scam. I am about to report them to the better businesss bureau - i want my $ back.

• Te
      16th of Mar, 2009
    Acai Spreme
    Sapulpa
    Oklahoma
    mytrailacaisupreme.com

There was a 30% "restocking" fee when I called to cancel my order, after sending the second bottle back. I had to pay $88.62 + the $4.95 trial fee + $32.53 "restocking" fee for 1 bottle of 60 capsules. I am very upset by this. I do believe this is a scam!!!

• Sm
      25th of Mar, 2009

Exact same thing happened to me. Ordered the product--up front cost of $1.95--never received product. Now they took $79.95 from my checking account and I have nothing to show for it! Calling the 877-271-4199 number gets no where. After holding forever, it said I had zero callers ahead of me and no one ever picked up! I want my money back!

• Te
      29th of Mar, 2009

I was just hit by unauthorized charges to a credit card for $83.19 and an additional charge of $94.57 for somthing called Acai energy! I, too, tried the Acai Berry FREE trail bottle but cancelled immediately after hearing all the scam stories.

The original Trail was received and cancelled back in January 2009 (over 2 months ago) and I am just now getting these additional charges. Have no ideas which website I ordered through as it was never something I intended to continue. Through everything away after the FREE trial was cancelled. so I have nothing to go on to try to cancel.

My credit card gave me the 877-350-8480 number and said it was only available Monday through Friday but was a working number as they had called it directly. This is the Dispute Department of the credit card company telling me this! So at this point, I do not know where this will end up. Just starting the process of trying to dispute directly with a merchant that is likely to be un-reachable as other complaints have mentioned this same number.!

• Al
      6th of Apr, 2009

Please make sure you cancel my order because i am not paying for something i have not received. And after reading peoples comments i dont think your product works

• Ho
      5th of May, 2009
    Acai Supreme

WARNING! If you purchase this product, do not plan on receiving a refund for unauthorized charges against your credit card. I have been calling for 5 months and have not been refunded $88.62 which is a percentage of the total initial charge. They have the product AND my money. What is maddening is that they want my bank to call THEM to verify the money was never received - yet another stall tactic. The language barrier - operators are difficult to understand, the vague responses - location of business not disclosed, and the failure to conduct business with integrity are what you don't see in the fine print. BUYER BEWARE.

• De
      21st of Jun, 2009
    Acai - Scam beware
    VIT Acia
    Vacaville
    California
    Phone: 707-446-7354

I ordered a procduct for them at postal free month trail??? Never got the item and my Visa was charged $5.95 $64.95 $24.95. There are 4 different phone numbers on this company and they just take messages. The VISA company said the well not send it back for I joined there CLUB. Next letter to the Better Bus. Buearu. I am a widow/disabled and on a fixed income?

• Gn
      24th of Jun, 2009

To: Mba

We apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced with us. We would love to assist you. The offer it seems like you signed up for, was a free 21 day trial. It's a buy now pay later offer. Here are the terms and conditions of the offer that you must agree to place an order with us.

Free* 21-Day Trial Terms and Conditions:
    Start your FREE* 21-Day Trial now to receive two, 30-day supply bottles of Acai Berry Edge. You simply invest $3.97 today for shipping and handling and you will have 21 days from today to evaluate this super cleansing product for yourself.
    When you notice significant results, do nothing. You will be billed the discounted survey-member price of $39.95 per bottle at the end of your 21-day trial period... a 33% savings! But, if you decide that Acai Berry Edge is not for you, simply return the unused portion before the end of your 21-day trial and you will NEVER be billed. You also have 30 days from your date of purchase to return the unused portion of Acai Berry Edge for a 100% refund of your purchase price (minus shipping & handling).
    Plus, if you decide to keep Acai Berry Edge, you will also receive a FREE membership in the Acai Berry Edge Club. This means you won't have to remember to reorder, and you won’t run out of Acai Berry Edge right when you start to feel great results. You'll continue to get two, fresh 30-day supply bottles shipped just before you’re scheduled to run out, at today’s low club-member price with FREE Shipping! Plus, we set aside a special reserve so Club Members NEVER go on backorder. There is no minimum to buy and you can cancel, skip, or delay your shipments at any time by calling us at 1-800-595-4670.

Please contact us at 1800-595-4670 we are here Monday through Friday from 7am to 7pm and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 5pm.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Supervisor @ GNS