Acai herbal nutrition / Charged amount

1 Ontario, Canada Review updated:

I placed the order w/them on the 25th of Aug & it was only supposed to be $4.98. Today I have a charge on my credit Card (VISA) of $84.98.
When I tried to contact the company I kept getting the run around being told that at 1st I was declined than when I said I was looking at my Visa acct & that they had not only taken out the $4.98 but billed me the $84.98. Sitting here in a nightmare I'm now being told that the amnt billed was for shipping. I told them BS you dont pay $84.98 for shipping of 14 pills by any carrier PERIOD. Than after THAT was taken care of & he agreed that was wrong he told me I purchased that amnt. After I told him for the FIFTH TIME that it was only 14 pills & I demanded a supervisor to speak to in order to get refunded the $80.00 he told me I would have to wait to speak to a supervisor & even that that there was NO GUARANTEE that I would actually get to speak to that supervisor. Mind you this conversation was going on with a man that barely spoke the English & told me if I continuously call back I would always get him as opposed to someone who spoke the language clearly. HELP - HOW DO I GET MY MONEY REFUNDED

08/26/2009 5499 ACAIHERBALNUTRITION $84.98
( FROM MY BANK)
Dear Lesaann Foris,

This email is to confirm that we have received your order.

*You will receive another email with important information when your order is approved and shipped.

On your credit card statement our charges appear as: " Acai Herbal Nutrition "

For future reference, please take note of the information below:

Your order ID Number: [protected].

Average delivery times are between 4-6 business days.

Please do not hesitate to contact us,

Thank you for your business.
Acai Herbal Nutrition Team - From: Acai Herbals (noreply@acai-herbal-nutrition.com)
Sent: August 25, 2009 7:53:57 AM

Le

Comments

• Bl
      30th of Aug, 2009
    acai herbal nutrition - charged extra
    South Africa

i requested one trial bottle of acai herbal nutrition and it stated that it was not accepted, yet my credit card has been debited with R680.74, but it said the shipping is only $4.99 so this is extreme and i want my money back

31st of Aug, 2009
    acai herbal nutrition - acai berry tablets
    United Kingdom
    Phone: 07900 324211

Money has been paid to herbal nutrition from my bank account on 04/08/09 but I still have not received my purchase ID9102388

• Su
      3rd of Sep, 2009

I have been taken for a ride as well. Also been charged twice, in excess of R1 200, 00 and nothing received. Has anyone got their details I think I have mislaid my reference no and their website details. I want my money back...

• Je
      3rd of Sep, 2009

This has happened to me also on 31 August 2009 and I am annoyed as they took all my food money and now the children are going without for a week

• Pa
      14th of Sep, 2009
    acai herbal nutrition - Overcharge and no product
    Israel

Dear Sir,
    Acai herbal Nutrition offers a weight loss product sample for $4.98. The next thing I knew was that they charged me $84.98. When I phoned (long distance from Israel) they had a silly repeat message that was an indicator of unethical people and no answer in 10-15 minutes. Now that I have checked the Internet it is clear that I have been conned and cheated.
    Are you people in a position to report this to the police or to take other action to close these thieves down and their Internet scam?
    Is there anything else that you recommend for me to do.
    Sincerely

Bristol
    Tennessee
    Phone: (423) 968-9433
    dkt@btes.tv

I ordered Acai Herbal Nutrition on the internet ad for a free trial supply paying only S & H of $4.98 on August 14, 2009. To date, I have received no merchandise for a trial period. But, my VISA card was charged $84.98 on August 14 instead of the $4.98. I have now been charged another $84.98 on my VISA card on 9/14/09. I have called (866) 489-6487 and talked to the "customer support". A man named Phillip has hung up on me twice now after giving me the run-around. This is an obvious CONSUMER SCAM. I will continue to call this number and their billing department number until they credit my VISA card. I hope harrassment gives me the results I want - my money back.

• Pa
      16th of Sep, 2009

I also have experienced the same fate from the same company when on the 27th of August I ordered for the trial order and was to pay only $4.98 and to my surprise was charged $ 84.98 and have experience the same problem when I tried calling them. I have so far not been able to contact them and neither have I received my order. Can someone help please. My order ID was 9104510.

Prudence Alberts

• Be
      23rd of Sep, 2009

acai herbal nutrition -
    CHEATERS. My card was charged $84.98. - TWICE.I did however recieve my supply but now that I know its a scam I don't know that I even want to try the stuff. Buyer and consumer beware.

• Mo
      23rd of Sep, 2009
    acai herbal nutrition - acai berry trail
    noreply@acai-herbal-nutrition.com
    Qu├ębec
    Canada

I ordered a free trial for $5.99, which I never recieved and now I have been billed$US84.98 for something I never got nor agreed to.There is no reply at the phone number given.

• Gr
      28th of Sep, 2009

yes the same happened me! does anyone know their web address.

• Ju
      28th of Sep, 2009

acaiherbalnutriton:

I was only supose to be charge $4.98 and when I got a copy of my bank account I was charge $87.53 . So how do I get my money back from this company that lieds to you about the price.

Judith Toole

• Sh
      6th of Oct, 2009
    acai herbal nutrition - Charged Amount
    Saudi Arabia

My name is Shadi Shaddad, sending you this complaint from Saudi Arabia

I placed the order with them on Aug 25, 2009 & it was only supposed to be $4.98 for 14 pills, but i was charged an amount of $84.98 on my credit Card (VISA).

I didn't call the company, but unfortunately i didn't receive neither the 14 pills nor the full pack with that amount, also i was checking my credit card today & also i was charged the same amount as of Sept 26.

Please HELP ME HOW DO I GET MY MONEY REFUNDED

• Ju
      15th of Oct, 2009
    acai herbal nutrition - Unlawful withdrawal
    Acai herbal Nutrition
    Georgia

I made a previous complaint when I ordered a trial supply for us$4.95 and AU$106.12 was deducted from credit card.I did not received the product till 5/10/09 and I ordered it in August.At that stage I blocked my credit card but it seems they deducted the same amount again.I tried contacting the company by email and by phone, not able to get them in.I would like my money back and I want to send the product back but don't have their address.Can you help me to contact them to get my money back please.Idon't know what to do anymore.The bank say I have to cancel it at the company, but Ican't contact them .What do I do?

• Be
      15th of Oct, 2009

Not sure if this is the same company I had problems with or not. The company I dealt with is www.newslimu.com and/or trygenuieacaiberry.com and also trysimplecleanse.com and/or www.simplecleanse.com. The phone number for these companies is 1-800-270-9668. You have to cancel your order with them or you will continue to receive new product each month and be charged for it. Also, if this is the same company, you are actually being charged for the trial bottle. I printed the terms of offer and called and asked them to tell me exactly where it states in the terms that you would be charged for the trial bottle if you didn't cancel within 14 day trial. Of course they couldn't tell me that because it is not stated in their terms that you will be charged for the trial. They are supposed to be crediting me for the trial bottles of product that I received. The 2nd bottles I guess I will flush down the toilet as they have a no return policy. Hope this helps you in some way.

• Nu
      17th of Oct, 2009

I placed the order acai herbal Natrition a 30 day trial on my credit on 26.08.2009. this was to be a free trial with only the shiping cost of $ 4.98 to charged, but when I got my credit card statement 58 Euro was charged to me and no product dilivery up to now.. I was cheated

• Do
      21st of Oct, 2009

Can someone tell me how to get in contact with this company?
    I ca'n't find a website, phone number or email address anymore.
    I also have been charged to much, and I really want to stop them from taking any more money from me!

• Au
      21st of Oct, 2009

It also happened to me as well. I live in Australia and was charged $ 101.94 Australian dollars. I tried to email this company and could not email them. We need to stop this from happening.

• Au

Hi there every one, and especially to Judith Toole

I just rang my bank, asking to stop the acai herbal nutrition to charge on my card. They said that they could not stop them from charging into the card once we ( as all of us ) provided. However what the bank can do is to stop the card completely - that is giving us a new card with different number so the cheaters could not access to our card anymore. If this is any help to you.

2nd of Nov, 2009

I was of the understanding based on the ad's from Acai Herbal Nutrition that all I had to pay for a free 14 supply was shipping and handeling of $4.98. My card was charged $84.98. I did however recieve my supply but now that I know its a scam I don't know that I even want to try the stuff. Buyer and consumer beware. iT HAPPENED TO ME TO. I`M FROM BRAZIL. MARCIA MOLNAR

• Sy
      1st of Apr, 2011

I was also tricked into what I think is these same people. I ordered HCG, as seen on Cnn(that what they said) . I saw it in one of my friends facebook...but now I realize it was spam. I got the same letter saying my credit was being verified, they gave me an order number saying they would get back to me in 7/ 10 days. And that was it. It was the amount of 69 dollars and something.
    The msg came as noreply@herbal-nutrition.com and signed by The Weightloss Team(weightloss like this, all tigether).

If someone knows of something I would like to hear from you. my e-mail is soichersylvia@yahoo.com