Acai Herbal / Scam

United States, Michigan Review updated:
L. Crechiolo
Signed up for free trial of acai berry supplement, supposedly only shipping to pay. Was charged 96 dollars. Called site toll number and was told that I was supposd to call in 15 days to avoid the 96 dollar charge. 96 dollars for a small bottle of acai tabs!!! They said if I return product they will take off my bill but I cannot find the return address anywhere.

N  8th of Jul, 2009 by
I ordered a "free" sample of Acai Herbal in May. Received the sample and was disappointed that it did not do anything for me. I could not find an address to send back. In June, I was charged $82.31 plus foreign exchange fee. I noticed the charge when I received my credit card statement. Icalled them immediately to dispute the charge and they said according to the terms and conditions, they cannot refund my money. I told them I have not received any more product for the money they charged me and I want a refund. They said they could not do that. I have called my credit card company to dispute the charges, but I doubt they can do anything.
N  19th of Oct, 2009 by

Acai Herbal - Refund
Acai Herbal
RMA Returns, 3610 Dekalb Technology Pkwy, Suite 135
Phone: 1 866 489 6487

I used my debit card for a free trail of Acai herbal..when I received an email from them, it
only said "acai herbal" will be use on the bank statement and no amount taken out was mentioned. I immediately call them back and that I wanted to cancel my order..he said
it has been shipped already and that when I received shipment, mail it back to them and
it will about 5 days to get a refund. I waited for my shipment until the middle of September
and mail it back right away. To date I have not not received my refund.. I tried calling them
at 1 866 489 6487 and they have changed their answering machine just to a male voice from
advertising the pills. My order ID # was 9103285.