Acai Fusion / can't get thru on phone to cancel order.

United States Review updated:
I did read on the paperwork that I need to call and cancel or they would auto-deduct from my account.. But you can't thru to them on the phone to cancel. So I called my back to stop the transaction, and they had already done it. But they won't again.

Comments

Jo
  29th of Oct, 2008
I too have received a debit on my credit card and I never asked for or recieved a sample .I called and asked. They say I am not in their computer????
I contacted my bank and made a fraud complaint and cancelled my card. If I didn't they would keep debiting my acct for $89.31.
How can they get away with this?
Ja
  13th of Nov, 2008
I too have been scammed by this company. Can't contact them, and money going from my account which is causing me problems to cancel.

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY.

IF YOU ARE IN ENGLAND EVEN THE GOVERNMENT CONSUMER DIRECT CANNOT HELP IN ANY WAY

SOMEONE IN AMERICA IS DOING A GOOD JOB AT RIPPING PEOPLE OFF
Be
  17th of Nov, 2008
can't get thru to cancell...they charged my credit card again!! please help
Ch
  18th of Nov, 2008
similar to above- company eventually answered phone and gave me a cancellation order, assuring me money has not been taken- will check with bank tomorrow- good luck everyone else.
Mi
  19th of Nov, 2008
I am having the same issue. I can't get through to cancel the product and I know I am about to get charged 89.31!!!

This is so frustrating that companies like this are even allowed to operate.

Did you ever have any luck canceling? What did you do?
Va
  21st of Nov, 2008
I also have been trying to cancel this for about 2 weeks now. Has anyone ever been able to cancel? Please help.
Pa
  21st of Nov, 2008
I just got the product two days ago after asking for a trial two weeks ago, I figured they would give you two weeks to try it. They charged my debit card and won't reverse it. They are an awful company to deal with and I got an overdraft charge of $37.50 on top of it. They have your card # and they won't let it go. This company gives the good companies a bad name!!

Try this email, I did so far no response. I told them I am complaining to Oprah and Rachel Ray, aren't they endorsing this company?

support@TheAcaiBerryReview.com
  24th of Nov, 2008
I WASNT MY SUPPLY AND CHARGES CANCELLED IMMEDIATLEY
MAUREEN
  24th of Nov, 2008
I am in UK and I too have been trying to contact this company on 1-877-350-8480 to cancel any future supplies and like most of you I am having difficulty getting through. I have emailed Maureen Newbound who says she managed to get through and cancel her order, to ask her what phone number she used.
I have also tried the email address on another comment but had no reply so far. I have told them in the email that if I dont hear back by return I am contacting my credit card company to report them and also will do as suggested on another comment, I will contact Watchdog.
Ch
  25th of Nov, 2008
Thanks for the tips, just received the tips you been posting on here about the AcaiBerry and I have immediately cancelled my card.
Uk
Ly
  29th of Nov, 2008
Hi, I have just been onto my bank who have told me that I need to cancel with the company and if I do this then any future debits from my account the bank will follow up and get my money back.

It might be the very thing that will get this awful company found out - I hope this helps.
Tr
  1st of Dec, 2008
I called on November 3 to cancel the product and demand the 89.31 to my account. They assured me that within 14 business days that the 89.31 would go back into my account. I have since called 3 times as instructed and they keep telling me that there is no commitment date for the refund and that their corporate office is handling it. They keep telling me to wait an additional month and it will be processed. I am so frustrated. I have cancelled my debit/credit card so anything else won't go through except for future credits. Does anyone know of any recourse? They keep giving me the runaround and lying to me each time that I call. I am on hold each time for at least 30 minutes. What a major scam.
  3rd of Dec, 2008
I had tried about 4 times to get through to this company with no luck, so I spoke to my credit card company and they told me that even if I cancelled my card that any transactions would still go through as that company have already taken the P&P charge off my card and that it would do me no good to cancel the card. I have had to fill out a form so that my credit card company will now monitor any transactions from that company and will try to stop them going through. They advised to keep trying the number of the company.
So I tried agin and phoned the company on the number on the tub of tablets from here in UK the number and prefix was...001-877-350-8480 and got a woman telling me that it wasnt a toll free call from outside the USA, then I got a guy telling me that he was customer services and that they had increased their opening hours due to call demand and then he went and 2 rings on the number and I was straight through to the customer service girl.
I told her I wanted to cancel my order and that I didnt want my details passed on to any other company in their group or anyone else, and that I did not want to see any other money taken from my credit card. She accepted this and gave me a cancellation number assuring me that I was now being removed from their data base. I phoned at about 2pm UK time. I hope the rest of you manage to get through and get to cancel your orders.
Te
  4th of Dec, 2008
I cannot get through to the number at all, I have written to my credit card company to try and stop it but am not sure if this will work!
Mr
  5th of Dec, 2008
I have received these tablets and they give 14 days to cancel and money has allready gone from my bank leaving me in debt how can i cancel as people are saying the phone number they give you they don't answer can i do it through my bank.This is a complete scam i've paid the price allready is their a email address they have so you can stop the order there.
Md
  29th of Jan, 2009
Along with everyone else, I too ordered the "free trial" and then once I received it I DID read the fine print and cancelled within the required 14 days. STILL they continue to bill me on my credit card. I even have a cancellation number and date. So my credit card company will delete those charges and issue a charge against them. Ha! What a scam and it looks like they have scammed a lot of folks.
Ge
  2nd of May, 2009
I just got through from Australia by calling: 00111 800 659-3588
The girl told me that I would be charged $59.95 but no longer after that. Make sure you get your cancellation number.
If the number you are calling isnt working, use the website countrycodes.com to get the correct code in order to get through. Good luck