Acai Fuel Extreme / Unauthorized Charge

1 McKinney, TX, United States Review updated:

I went online on 5/5/2009 and placed an order for Acai berry Free Trial Offer for 21-days pay shipping handling of the amount $2.95. I receivd this product on 5/8/2009 and less than a week later my card was charged $79.99 unauthorized. I read the small print which stated if you do not cancel your membership after the trial date you will be charged $79.99 It have been less than 21-days and im still in trial period and my card has been charged and the number they provide only has a very unprofessional answer machine which states PLEASE CALL BACK DURING BUSSINESS HOURS- Well what are the BUSINESS HOURS. This company is a BIG SCAM and i would like Credit back to my Card Immediately.

Comments

• Jc
      1st of May, 2009
    Acai Fuel Extreme - Big Fat Scam!

OMG! I've received a lot of e-mail from this product about how effective it is and how famous it is. Now I know why they're famous...cause a lot of people got tricked into their scam!! That's why they're famous! I was just thinking of trying the risk free trail for $2.95 and just give it a try since it says that it is so effective. After my first "free trail" arrived they charged me $2.95 on 3/30/09 under the name INCLINECS.COM 800-790-7456 so I just paid the bill without looking cause I know what it is. But then afterward I've recieve my first $79.99 for my Acai Fuel Extreme bottle and it was charged on 4/13/09 so I waited for the bottle to deliver to my house. But not long after another $79.99 was charged into my credit card account with another payment which is $6.95. And I just got the bottle and I called the customer service line and ask what's happening. And that lady told me that they've charge me $6.95 for the shipping fee and the $79.99 for my first bottle which I've just recieved. But then when I ask her about the money that they charged me on 4/13/09 they said that's the "free trail" that they've sent me. I was like but isn't that a "risk free trail" that you're only charging me the shipping fee which is $2.95? She was like since we haven't heard from you so we just charge you the bill. And also there are fees which they've charged me without my authorization which is DJM*LIFSTYLEFIT.COM for $29.95 and $1.17. Today I finally realized what fee that is the $1.17 is supposed to e a fee to approved term of condition and the $29.95 is another fee that comes with the Acai pills that I've purchase. And when I visit lifstylefit.com that customer service lady told me that it comes with the diet product that I've purchase. But when I ask her what's the name she only replied me "is it some kind of pill or tea that you've purchase earlier?" WHAT A BIG FAT SCAM! Also there's two fees that've charged my without my authorization which is from PAY-CJPBILL.COM 8882943151 which charged me $24.96 and $29.95 which I still don't know why they charge me for. ALL I KNOW IS AFTER I JOIN THIS SO CALL "RISK FREE TRAIL" THING A LOT OF "UNKNOWN FEES" CHARGED INTO MY ACCOUNT! AND THIS COMPANY IS A TOTAL LIAR!!! WHAT A SCAM!!! DON'T BUY ANOTHER FROM THIS COMPANY!! DON'T BELIEVE A WORD THEY SAY!!!

• Sc
      26th of Sep, 2009

The company keeps sending product without authorization and will not stop.

• Le
      23rd of Dec, 2009

the company acai fuel extrem is a fraud, the people tell me is free, but is not true, this people charge me $75.00 dlls for this pills. this promotion is a BIG FRAUD!!!