Acai Farms-Xanithin3 / Unapproved shipments

6100 Neil Road #500reno 89511, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-951-1393
In it's ad does it say any where you need to call and can cancel with in 10 days of purchase. It also does not say any where how much it will be. It only says it will give you 10 days of the product. If any way you can get me back my $88. 55 (Which is also very ridiculous price) i did call and cancel with in 10 days of receiving xanthin 3. I think you need to do something drastic about this sham of a company. Please get me my money back.
Jodi

Comments

Xa
  20th of Jan, 2009
Angry with the company!
An
  22nd of Jan, 2009
I was charged 88.15 before i got the product. I was shocked to see it on my credit card bill. I have been trying to call for days and all I get is a recording. I just received the product last week wed 01/14/09. It does not say any where it will cost 88.15 I will be happy to send the product back since I just got it and it is not open. I am very angry. Just cancel.
Je
  23rd of Feb, 2009
my name is Jennifer Blan i order the trial pack and have NOT received it! and now i am being charged 88.55 i want to cancel my order but the phone is busy. It did not say that i was going to be charge more money for this product or ship more of this product that i did not order and charged to my credit card. I am very unhappy with this complany
Ro
  23rd of Mar, 2009
I like the others was charged prior to receiving the product 88.55 and that was also after I had cancelled my order on-line through a link ythey provide in their confirmation e-mail. What a SCAM!!! The "customer sevice" people do nothing and have no information but when I said I was going to report to the BBB the gentleman informed me that 50-60% of callers want to speak with a supervisor (which they do not allow) and then read me a very scripted response (which leads me to believe this happens all the time). This company is a SHAM!
M3
  2nd of Apr, 2009
I too was sucked in. I did not see anywhere that I would be billed for further shipments. I would never agree to pay 88.55 for a product that probably cost 2-3 dollars to make. When I called I kept getting a busy signal. What ###. Obviously they have to do this to sell this crap!
Ac
  6th of Apr, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Not affiliated with acai farms.com acaifarms.com is an entirely different company, not located in nv, providing great products and customer service for years. For fresh acai tree palms please visit http: / / www. Acaifarms.com
Mi
  7th of Apr, 2009
Acai Farms sells Acai palm trees and is located in Florida. They don't sell supplements or pills and they treat their customers with great care. This company ripped off their name. Please don't confuse the two companys.
Sw
  18th of May, 2009
i was also billed $88.55 from my bank account before i got the product. when i called they inform me to read the fine print... WHAT fine print. i still dont see anywhere it has a price. I have called 866-951-1393 and got a person twice. all they tell me is to return the product for a refund. i did it right away. but sent it to the address on the package it came in, now i find out that was not the right place. i got the confermation from USPS saying they got it. but how do i get it sent to the right place now? i even sent email to the support they told me to email letter to. nothing as of yet. this is a scam and something needs to be done about it. i am goin to call my BBB