acai farms- xanithin3 / unauthorized withdrawl from debit card

on april 5th was searching on webmd when i saw this ad for acai berry( listed as a dietary supplement)so i decided to order the trial size bottle for a small shipping and handeling fee of @2.79. a few days passed and i forgot all about ordering the pills. then on april 14th the forgotten pills came. on april 15th i was checking my card balance so i could go food shopping and found my card only had 12.00 on it and noticed a charge of $88.55 taken out that day at 2:45am. i called my bank they gave me the number to the co who did it. when i called i got a very Rude lady who told me that i did not read the fine print. that after ten days if i did not call to cancel my order i would be charged the money. i fought with her for a while but she pretty much as all but told me to go [censored] my self. i tried calling back serval times talking to different people explaining that i didn't even recive the pills till the 9th day and even if i had 10 days to cancel they didn't even give me the day to do it. who takes money out at 2;45 in the morning. when i told them that i was going to report there company they said they didn't care. i tarced the web site to a company in japan(no big surprise) then found out that the operator i talked to was in reno, nv, so i filed a complant with both the BBB and attorneys generals office. the pills were shipped from a fake lab in jackson, wy(someone opened a P.O.box) so i called the post office and filed a complaint there. i am still trying to find out who hiolds the permit in salt lake city so i can file a complaint there. i got laid off a few monts ago and was looking for a way to stretch my unemployment. I probley wont get my money back and i hope those scame artist are eatting well because they left me with only $12.00 for the week.

Comments

• De
      18th of Apr, 2009

I was charged the same thing. What is the phone number that you called up to cancel the product. Please share. I appreciate it.

• De
      18th of Apr, 2009

I can't believe the same thing is happening to me. Please give me the phone number so I could speak to someone. Thank you so much.

• Ac
      27th of Apr, 2009

NOT AFFILIATED WITH ACAI FARMS .COM AcaiFarms.com is an entirely different company, not located in NV, providing great products and customer service for years. For fresh Acai Tree Palms please visit http://www.AcaiFarms.com

• Ju
      2nd of May, 2009

Exactly what is happening to me right now. Was charged $88.55 within a week of ordering the free trial. Received another bottle as of May 2 with NOTHING (invoice etc) inside to show how to get this stopped. What a ripoff...