Acai Extreme Berry Tablets / trying to cancel order

4650 sw 51st suite 711Davie, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-350-8480

I have been trying to get ahold of them to cancel the order. I tried a free sample and was supposed to have 14 days to cancel and got another order today and billed to my credit card. I cannot afford this and need to cancel but can't get anyone.

Comments

Dh
  21st of Nov, 2008
I supposed to have got a free sample. My credit card was billed $89.00. Try to call to cancel request refund they said they have a no refund policy this a big SCAM.
Di
  24th of Nov, 2008
My credit card was billed $89.31 from the same company VIP FIT. I also tryed to call and cancel never reached anyone, only to listen to "mountian music".
They say due to the high volume of calls they have extended their hours no, you will not reach them.
The gentleman, s recorded voice say's, "have a good day" and the last thing you hear is the music.
I had to cancel my own credit card so they can not pull another dime out!
De
  11th of Jan, 2010
I had the same issue. I was able to obtain a phone number for customer service off of my bank billing statement. I was informed by a supervisor that in order to receive a credit I had to obtain a RMA number for the product and write it on the outside of the box when I return it. Without the RMA number there will be no refund. I had the misfortune of being out of town and had 2 shipments that were charged to my account. They informed me that their terms and conditions on the website clearly state that only one refund per customer account is permitted and again, only if the rma number is written on the outside of the box. Their phone number to cancel shipments and to obtain the phone number is 877-205-5816. Unfortunately this is a very unscrupulous company that operates using loopholes of law. Please let all friends and family know to not order from this company.