ACAI ELITE, VITAL HEALTHSTAR, E-VITALHEALTH / BEWARE

1 CA, United States Review updated:

BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY. I CANCELLED ORDER WITHIN 14 DAY TRIAL PERIOD AND ONE REPRESENTATIVE CANCELLED MY ORDER. ANOTHER REP EMAILED ME AND TOLD ME I COULD ONLY CANCEL IF I HAVE PRE-EXISTING MEDICAL CONDITIONS AND I MUST TRY IT FOR 2 MONTHS. THE CHARGE WAS PENDING BUT THEN CANCELLED ON MY CARD. 2 DAYS LATER, ANOTHER REP EMAILED ME AND STATED SHE WILL NOT CHARGE ME ANY FURTHER CHARGES EXCEPT "FOR THIS ONE" AND WENT AHEAD AND CHARGED MY CARD. (NOT TO MENTION THERE ARE DIFFERENT COMPANIES CHARGING MY CARD).

Also: When you click on the link, they have changed their name and the product is no longer Acai Elite, it is Acai Burn. It's a good name because they like to "burn" people.

THESE PEOPLE ARE THIEVES.
BEWARE.

[protected]

Su

Comments

2nd of May, 2009

I also got screwed, I was charged 2 times (over 200$) and never received the product, but what is amazing is that this guy john.keenan8@g-mail.com still replies to me saying he didn`t do nothing wrong!!!.

john.keenan8@g-mail.com
    leigh.brianca@g-mail.com
    eliteselling@g-mail.com
    coolreps@g-mail.com
    sales@acai-elitetrailsnow.com

all these e-mail adress showed up when I was asking question about my packages I never received, how to get reimbourse... they don`t seem to understand english.

Some other poeple had invigates and found the source in CHINA.
    China is known to be very good to copy and do FAKE product.

I also complained to ACAI BURN since they are loosing customers and they should help to stop these thieves since the`re loosing customers.

5th of May, 2009

I was charged $85.90 BEFORE I had a chance to cancel.
    These people are very underhanded and there seems to be no way to get your money back.

• Je
      5th of May, 2009

Has anyone tried filing an 'Affidavit of Fraud Claimant' with your bank? I am in the process of the disputing $79.95 charge. Received product and cancelled within 15 days but still charged. Will post results of my claim soon.

• Ci
      6th of May, 2009

My bank is currently seeking a way to reimburse my money. Had to call my brother to let him know that someone had hacked into his computer and was using his wife's Instant message name, even showed up like it was coming from her. Beware, increase your anti-virus and firewalls. This is a "bot message" that comes across as an IM. Created a little ruffle with the family until we woke up and listened to her. If we as consumers of this rip off artist can compile evidence against this company we can unite and bring them down.

10th of May, 2009

I am having the same problem in the UK, and I am cancelling my credit card, they charged twice. The IP of the following

Support Vital Acai
    Adrienne Sullivan
    Leigh Bianca
    Jenny Gretchen

has been traced to the Philippines and is 203¸82¸37¸115:36631 - Wack Wack, Rizal, Philippines
    I think in this case we can now track the sender. The emails all come from the same browser, and the people are all the same person.

10th of May, 2009

I am also going through a similar process, was charged on the 14th day of my trial period, & i only did receive the product on the 14th day, in the meantime i've returbned the product & am waiting to have my money returned, i have also been charged a further $99.90 for subscription & i've RETURNED the product.
    Hopefully the matter gets resolved & i get my money back, as i am not happy at all...

11th of May, 2009

maryann tyllianaki, I don't think we will get our money back, however there has to bea way to stop the fraud, tracing the bank account/s where the money is being credited, should be a way to find these people and stop them. Does anyone know how to initiate the process? This is an international fraud, there has to be a legal recourse, meanwhile they are still online! It is outrageous.

• Mi
      12th of May, 2009

They also screwed me.. I ordered the free trial and got charged for it and another $80.00 which i got no pills. I didnt even order the second set of pills. I got the site from a friend and of course that was bogas to. They just rip people off and the banks wont takr the charges off til you get it straightened with the company, which their phone number isnt working or u get put on hold. I surrely got screwed and am trying now to find out how to keep them from charging my account again for something I never ordered or recieved.

• Kk
      12th of May, 2009

Fraud company, beware, dun be the victim..suck

• La
      15th of May, 2009

I was duped as well. They've charged me 5.95 shipping on May 8, 2009. Today I get an e-mail saying that my order has been processed even though I had sent several e-mails back to the order confirmation address to cancel before they even ship it. Still not shipped 8 days later and you only have 14 days from order date to decide you don't like it and cancel it. Totally ridiculous! However I found them to be bagus within hours on the order date and have sent several e-mails, tried calling, all to no avail. I went to the bank on May 9 and had my debit card cancelled and re-issued. Hope that works.

• Pa
      19th of May, 2009

AM A VICTIM OF THESE PEOPLE. I RECEIVED a MESSAGE MESSENGER OF MA NIECE SAYING to ME HOW MUCH THIS PRODUCED WAS GOOD AND INVITING Me TO GO ON THEIR SITE. I ORDER the FORMAT Of TESTS FOR 5$95. The FOLLOWING DAY I SPEAK WITH MA NIECE WHICH Me A KNOWN AS NOT TO KNOW THIS PRODUCED AND I IMMEDIATELY UNDERSTOOD THAT IT WAS About ONE SWINDLES. I AI INFORMED MA BANKS WHICH Me A KNOWN AS NOT TO BE ABLE TO PREVENT the PAYMENT OF 5$95. I AI OF ELIMINATING THIS CREDIT CARD. AND I AI NEVER RECEIVED the PRODUCT.
    ME ALSO I AM A VICTIM OF THESE PEOPLE. I RECEIVED A MESSENGER MESSAGE OF MY NIECE SAYING TO ME HOW MUCH THIS PRODUCT WAS GOOD AND INVITING ME TO GO THEIR SITE. I ORDERED THE TRIAL SIZE FOR $595. THE NEXT DAY I SPOKE TO MY NIECE WHO TOLD Me not TO KNOW THIS PRODUCT AND I UNDERSTOOD AT ONCE THAT IT WAS ABOUT A SWINDLE. I WARNED MY BANK WHICH TOLD Me IT COULD NOT PREVENT THE PAYMENT OF $595. NOT ONLY THEY SUCCEEDED IN TAKING the 5$ 85, BUT ALSO US 8O$. I ELIMINATE THIS CREDIT CARD.
    AND I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED THE PRODUCT.
    PASCALE, FROM MONTREAL

• Lo
      28th of May, 2009

Yet another stupid person ...me !! This company is totally unscrupulous, they took 4 payments, sent me pills I didn't order, which I've returned, but now we have a dispute as to my postal receipt...I guess I can say goodbye to that.I've contacted my bank security and they can recover the last payment, but thats all sadly.So I guess as others have done all I can do is cancel my card. Its such a pity the world contains vermin such as these . Lois

30th of May, 2009

The only way is to stop you card immediately, get in touch with your bank and take action, otherwise they will continue to withdraw.
    I have written to the web server- someone in Korea -with no results, however the more exposure they have the better, to shut them down. Below is latest evidence, the shipping address, which is China:

SHIPPING BILL DETAILS:
    FROM MR.ZHOU
    COMPANY: JINSHENGHENGDAMAOYI CO. LTD.
    ADDRESS: NO. 113 BEIJING ANWAI STREET
    TELEPHONE: + 86-13391507275

That is how the one delivery of ACAI arrived, whether thos particulars are false, I don't know. The billing of the courier co. is EMS - China Post Group -original office BjSD. The packageseems to have been accepted and signed for in Guilin (another Chinese city) but arrived from beijing (a very long way off)

• Ji
      6th of Jul, 2009

We all know why im writting, screwed to !!! same as the rest of you im from a friend, took the $5.95 out did not recieve the pills liiked on my visa and was billed $98.50 I emailed them told them I had not recieved and to cancil order they said they would, of course they then said they had a problem and could not get the pills across customs, what a joke, i did get the pills sent them back and no refund, this was all started april30 2009 I have asked for number they will not get me one, I have told them I will contact the police and we all know the same story " your refund you be in your account in 5 to 7 buisness days" There has to be something we can do sue there ### off!!! I dont know if anyone figures it out let me know. jilld29@hotmail.com

• Bu
      15th of Jul, 2009

Another victim of this scam! I ordered their free trial and was required to pay the shipping only for $5.95 last April 2009 and was surprised when I received my bank statement after that and my debit card has been automatically charged $85.90. I have already informed them that I didn't want to continue using their product but again my card was charged for another $85.90. I tried to email coolreps@g-mail.com but my message failed.
    Since these thieves got our card infos they can continue ripping us off under different names and so I guess the best thing is to cancel bank card.

• Gr

china

20th of Jul, 2009

In response to jill79, buboy and gramahawaii above:

CANCEL IMMEDIATELY THE DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD BY WHICH YOU PAID

Simply explain to your bank you have been they victim of an unauthorized debit/scam, and the bank will cancel and replace your card immediately.

You will otherwise, continue to be debited by the ACAI scammers monthly, as long as the card is valid, and they will continue to reply to your emails as if nothing happened.

There doesn't seem to be a way to stop them, I even tried to contact the Web server to complain the website was running a fraudulent scam, without success. Their IP seems to located in the the Philippines, however if you check WHOis, the server is in Korea. The posted items (I received one pack of pills) come from China... So there is a long trail of disguised activity, and difficult to actually find. Cancel your cards and it will stop.