Acai Elite Free Trial / I got screwed too

1 Hollywood, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-949-0138

This company did the same thing to me. Ordered Feb 2 Charged 3.95 S/H. Never recieved anything. Feb 20 Charged 87.13 +S/H. Still revieced nothing. Canceled on March 2. Charged 87.13 +S/H on March 5. Finally got product on March 7th. Not Acai Elite that I ordered, instead it's Acai Berry Detox. Give me ALL my money back! I'm letting VISA take care of them.

Comments

Fu
  20th of Mar, 2009

This is a very serious matter that needs immediate attention. I ordered my own Acai Elite just 0n the 18th 0f March with Acai Elite Store. I really do hope my case won't be the same. The store had better rectify this mistake before it gets public disgrace plus sanction

Je
  8th of Apr, 2009
Acai Elite Free Trial - Transactions to Credit Card
England, Greater London
United Kingdom

I was sent a link by one of my friends for this free trial and quite niavely I decided to chance it and ordered the product. It stated that you only pay for the postage and packaging which came to $19.95 (£13.88) outside of the US which to be honest, is quite expensive for what it is. I haven't received this yet because I only ordered it on Monday.

In my order they gave you an option of sending this to a different address than the billing address and if you gave them your phone details, they would call you once they started processing your order. This did not happen and so I received an email stating that my order was being shipped. I have sent them several emails with no response. This then arose my suspicions so I started investigating the company, this is when I viewed this website.

Since reading all of the complaints, I have cancelled my credit card and am now awaiting a new account and card as I do not want to fall victim to this fraudulence. If this product does not arrive within the 10 working days, I shall try and contact the company for a refund but at the end of the day, I will only be out of pocket by £14 maximum.

Le
  8th of Apr, 2009

I started investigating the company and I found this website. I was reading the last complain and I am really happy because I discovered this just in time . Oh my God I don't know what we have to do because I was researching and I found three diffrents web sites and they go to the same fraudulence. The web sites are: www.datepour.com www.modemuch.com and www.acaielite.com.

Tr
  17th of Apr, 2009

Hi guys well ive just signed up for the trial pack i will keep you all posted on how i get on and if it arrives.

Je
  23rd of Apr, 2009

I'm so glad that my complaint has helped you and just in time! After I cancelled my credit card I finally received the tablets; which are by the way, described as antioxidant vitamin tablets and low and behold, I receive an email from the company; Acai Elite, stating that a $79.95 transaction was declined by my credit card company and that I should provide another card for them to use! Well you can only guess what my response was to that! So, i'm keeping the tablets and they're now out of pocket.
My advice, ALWAYS check up on any products you're thinking of purchasing prior to purchasing them (unless of course they're from a reputable company).

Ta
  26th of Apr, 2009

me too !! they jsut screwed me. I live in Canada when I phoned them to cancel the order . They told me to phone my bank to get the contact inforamtion for the canadian branch ????? WTF Ihave a receipt with their name on it that proves they took my money and they are telling me they didnt
BE AWARE THIS IS A SCAM!!

Su
  27th of Apr, 2009

I other the free trail in march did'nt got anything but they paid themself 5.95+S/H I'm still waiting for my produit and we are all most may the thing his it's that on the week-end I got a e-mail telling me that thaey charge my credit carte for the amant of 85.95 +S/H and I didn't got the product ans I wrote to them 7 times and they don't do nothing I'm in Canada I did talke with somebody this morning at the phone number 1-866-949-0138 and if you are from Canada they can't help you they said we don't serve Canadien that pess me of I close the phone. Yes his a scam

To
  19th of May, 2009

i am trying to get my product as well they are a rip off! they did not send product ordered on may12 and after trying to find out where the order was they continued to tell me i was on the wrong site. I had the order comformation number and they still stated they did not have my information. Please do not use this company ever!! They should be shut down.

Pr
  8th of Jun, 2009

I am in touch with the company, they keep charging your account without you knowing. Since I got the first order, I made a complain and promised to be refunded... but a month after another bottle posted (they claime) but I have moved houses since and have never reordered.. and took money of my account in less than a month.
WE MUST complain in the MEDIA folks... lets not let other people get fooled of the same issue!

Su
  10th of Jun, 2009

me too !! they just screwed me. I live in Canada and i order the free trial in may i i still didn't get it and i write to them 4 time and they never answer me they should be shut down for sure

Ca
  13th of Jun, 2009

I am not so lucky they got the 79.95 and with exchange rate came to 90.78 on my Visa card I have contacted the so call sales for this company but no reply as yet as it reads on my account TOPSTAR-HERBAL now I just got to find out how to contact them to get my money back.

Li
  27th of Jun, 2009

I recieved my "free" trial of Acai Elite today, 26 June 2009. My order was placed on the 13th and the package came from, of all places, Asia! I did what I should have done in the first place and did some investigation and found this site. As of now I have cancelled my debit/cc and I'm out $5.95, which after reading some of your complaints, I am 100% fine with.

The original website I ordered from is not longer in service, and topstar-herbal is now selling Acai Rez (?), essentially the same thing but with a new name and new phone numbers. On my statement the number was traced back to Florida. I replyed to the original order processed email, which is john.townsend13@gmail.com and if I do get a reply it will probably be on Monday.

De
  6th of Jan, 2010

THIS IS THE GUY WHO IS SCREWING US, HE WONT REPLY!!!

eliteselling@gmail.com

Ti
  22nd of Feb, 2010

me too, ordered free trial and got invoice for $3.95, only to get email a couple of days later saying the order was cancelled. Didnt really care at the time until I got the mastercard bill in with two charges of $130.73 from them.
$260 and They cancelled my order. Nice. Glad I paid by credit card.