Acai Elite / Unauthorized charges

Ordered this and sure enough it is a scam. Was charged even though I tried to cancel many times. The e-mails are never answered correctly and they never confirmed my cancellation. The e-mails come from gmail accounts. They are requesting me to mail it back to china even though the web site states an address in the US. Now I am sitting on the product and dont know where to send it. I am disputing the charge with my bank as I have the e-mail and this site as evidence. I have not opened the bottle and will not. The phonenumber given on the site seems to be wrong as they dont have a clue and cant confirm any order numbers and I never heard back from them either. So, my advise stay away from it and dispute any charges with your bank. You are more than welcome to contact me for an outcome of this. ladydragonheart1402@yahoo.com.

Co

More Acai Elite Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Eg
      28th of May, 2009

we are currently going through the same thing they have charged me 3 times now we are now to the point of canceling our credit card, Im exhausted fighting all sides. our card is agreeable yet do nothing to stop these charges from coming on, this is the biggest SCAM ever. i am looking into the attorney generals office to report this scam ./
    egyptsas2@hotmail.com

11th of Jun, 2009

Yes OI agree with you & we have to stop those THIEVES ripping us off & THE BANKS must stop if we authorized them to stop.