Acai Dietary SupplementUnauthorised delivery of goods and payment extracted from my credit card account

1 Review updated:

I needed to lose some weight fast and found the ThemothinPlus website offering ACAI diet supplement for trial at $4.95. I thought I would try it and received a tracking notification for the US post and the product duly arrived. 2 weeks later another packet containing 3 pots of the product arrived followed by another 3 within a matter of days! None of these were ordered ( I am still trying the trial sample and have to say not impressed) and I received no prior notice of these products being sent, no tracking, no nothing! I then found that my credit card had been charged $59.95 (43.86 €) and $113.67 (82.32 €) respectively for the same amount of product, almost double!? I have posted a complaint to the company and am waiting to hear from them as it says on the delivery form that only authorised returns will be accepted and must be accompanied by an RMA number. If I hear from them I will post another message. Adrienne. Spain.

Comments

• Sh
      Jan 28, 2009
    Acai Dietary Supplement - sending me more bottles when I did not order them an them charging my credit card
    Acai

I have received a bottle of Acai Supplement Capsules(60 capsules )of which I did not order. I ordered a bottle of 20 supplement capsules for the price of S&H which amounted to $1.49. This is a rip off. They got my Visa number from me ordering the free bottle by charging to my visa the S&H($1.49) Card so they can continue to put the charge of more bottles on the Visa.I tried the phone number they give on the bottle [protected]) and it says it is no longer in service or has been disconnected.then it also has a web site you can go to which is www.natural-acai-berry.com You can't get anything from that either unless u buy again.This is a scam and it envolves lots of people. What can we do?

• Pi
      Jul 22, 2009

Same complaint. I am not impressed, the pills are too big, and they make me feel dizzy. Annita

Aug 14, 2009

i am not impressed either... gggrrrrr
    i had to cancel my credit card in order to stop them, but if i don't contact them to cancel they can then send my bill to a bill agency and my credit rating can suffer... i have written emails to them to cancel and have never had a reply and i don't have a phone number to contact them on... i am eating chocolate cake while typing this, go figureeeee

Aug 14, 2009

can anyone pleaseeeeee give me themothinplus.com GHS health store
    phone number to cancell my order and clear my credit rating...
    these people are scam artists

Aug 14, 2009

i tryed the phone number u left in your msg Adrienne with no luck that number is not conected either "anymore" thats the 5th number i have tried to cancel on...
    beware folks when the words "FREE TRAIL" appears...
    it will end up costing u biggggg

• Oh
      Aug 20, 2009

Oh no, I've just ordered the 1st lot as well. Can someone out there please help, if not, the same will happen to me i.e. my credit card will be charged...

• Le
      Sep 08, 2009

I've ordered & recieved an want to send my product back (they say that is the only way to cancel, but can't find the website again!!! Please help me. When I didn't want the site it popped up and now that I want it, I can't find it!! or give me a phone number... i'm desperate. The only good thing is my credit card expires this month, so they can't keep charging me!

• Pa
      Sep 15, 2009
    Acai Dietary Supplement - unotherised mailing
    thermothin plus.com

I have received an order for thermothin plus which i have not ord ered and the money hes been taken from my credit card without my permision. The bank has been informed .

• Pa
      Sep 15, 2009
    Acai Dietary Supplement - unautherised bank withdrawels
    themothinplus.com

I HAVE JUST WRITTEN ONE COMPLAINT ABOUT THIS COMPANY AND I HAVE JUST DISCOVERED THAT THE SAME COMPANY HAS TAKEN OVER £100 OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT WHICH HAS NOT BEEN AUTHORISED FOR ANY REASON. THE BANK AND POLICE HAVE BEEN INFORMED.ANYONE USING THIS SITE PLEASE CHECK YOUR ACCCOUNT DETAILS AND STATMENTS WITH YOUR BANK

Sep 19, 2009

I had a batch of these that I never ordered so what can we do, no phone no address and I cant afford them, can any one help.

Sep 26, 2009

I have ordered a trial bottle and given my credit details for the shipment costs. One month later I received 3 bottles of the Acai vitamin which I didn't ordered at all. I immediately checked my credit transaction and realized they have deducted US$113.87 from my credit card and there is another transaction deducted from me on the next day for US$59.95. Initially I thought they must have made a mistake and try searching for their web site. Instead I found this website which many of you are like me become part of their scam. I immediately call my bank to stop the credit card. This is an expensive lesson to learn.

Joyce/Singapore

• Mi
      Oct 25, 2009

the exact same thig has happened to me. Automatically sent further items without my approval. what do we do?????