Acai Diet / fraudulant charges

United States Review updated:
Acai Diet
Phone: 877-271-4199
Ordered free trial for S&H of $1.95, nothing states about a monthly program and more pills to come or that I had to cancel to not be charged. I was charged $79.95 and two weeks later another $79.95. Odd thing is that on my credit card bill it shows the [protected] phone number and says ACAIDIETSOFTWARE. Software? I almost missed these charges. Luckily I have American Express and they took the charges off my account immediately and said they would be investigating. I've learned my lesson now, no more free offers. I don't care how well known the company may be or who promotes them. The other odd thing, if they legitimately charged me for two months supply of acai berry, why did I never receive any product? Thank you American Express, I will stick with you.

N  27th of Mar, 2009 by
was billed 29.95 for something which dont know what it was
N  24th of May, 2009 by

Acai Diet - company stole money from my credit card

On May 14, 2009 I ordered the "trial" of the acai diet. Well its May 24th and have yet to get the product!!! Im sure my road wont end here either! Also it promised me a 3.95 offer but yet charged me 5.95!!!
N  6th of Jul, 2009 by

Acai Diet - company stole money from my credit card
Michelle Kuntz
Steamboat Springs
Phone: 970-846-0285

After paying for the shipping cost for the (free) Acai Berry Diet products sent to me, the company then stole the remainder of my funds from my VISA card in the total amount of $43.99 without my knowledge or authorization. The name of the Companys are: Lipaphen for $40.00, Cologenix for $ 1.97 and $ 2.02. The Pure Living Group is a scam and needs to be prosecuted. The Criminal Case Number for this theft case is S0902917
A  6th of Jul, 2009 by
I almost made this mistake until I did some research and realized that it is the same supplement you can buy at Walgreens or CVX for only $10.00 without giving anyone your credit card. You can also buy an actual Acai berry tree and grow them yourself. They are NOT a miracle fat loss food. They are simply a higher anti-oxident supplement than such food items as pomegranate or cranberry. Don't go waste money on these sites that have recently added a fat burned to their arsenal. It doesn't cost that much to buy a good Acai Berry supplement. Go to your local pharmacy.