acai cleanse / unauthorizedwithdrawal

865 glades rdEatonton, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 7064855148
i ordered the sample for 1.87 and was charged 1.87 plus 79.76 and i did not authorize this purchase. i would like my money put back in my account ASAP.this is a rip off.

Comments

Da
  29th of Sep, 2008
I had the exact same thing happen to me. These people are shysters.
Be
  29th of Sep, 2008
I had the same thing happen to me. Plus, I cancelled the order. Now I receive another order and I call and said do not take any money from my account. Mr. Joe Phillips said we already did and you did not cancel. I said yes I did and he said I am telling you, you did not. I said I want my money back and he said no. I ask to speak to a supervisor and he said he was the supervisor and I told him he needs to demote himself for his nasty attitude. Rip offs is a kind word for them.
  29th of Sep, 2008
I don't believe this happened! Now I'm in trouble because of the false charges to my account! I will try and get WAMU to help asap. What bad people.

Andrew Stewart
  29th of Sep, 2008
Is there any way to get help with these bad people??

Andrew Stewart
stewart202@comcast.net
Ry
  8th of Oct, 2008
The same thing just happened to me last week with this acai cleanse company. they sold me a trial of what seems to be curry powder in a capsule for $1. Now two months later $88.97 comes out my account. Im in the process of getting my money back. The fraud department of my bank is handling the situation.
  9th of Oct, 2008

acai cleanse - did not authorize charge
Acai Berry Cleanse
3600 Oceanview #2
Glendale
California

This company took money out of my bank account without authorization. I have tried to contact them several times with no response. The amount was $88.97. This is a fairly large amount. I am very upset with this company, for doing this... Can I get some help in this situation?

October 9 2008
Ka
  10th of Oct, 2008

acai cleanse - Sent Product I didn't Authorize
Performance Health USA
Utah

I agreed to receive their free offer, but never authorized the company to charge anything other than the shipping costs. Today a second bottle showed up and I was charged $80. the product does absolutely nothing. I will be going to my bank tomorrow to have the charge disputed as unauthorized, and intend to notify the US Postal Service of mail fraud. This is fraudlent activity, and should not be allowed to continue on the internet.

Respectfully submitted,
Karen Tow
Ka
  10th of Oct, 2008

Go the above link and cancel the Performance Health USA orders, or return unauthorized product and get a refund.
I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, and I will be talking to the Post Master General on Monday because the product was sent through the US Mail, making it mail fraud.
Ma
  14th of Oct, 2008
Charging my credit card without athorization.
Lu
  14th of Oct, 2008
I ordered the trial sample of Acai for shipping charges of 5.95 and it worked just the opposite on me. I did not authorize them to charge my credit card for more but they charged 88.62 on 10/04/08 and then again on 10/08/08 they charged me again for 78.84. I found their email address online and sent an email but now I can't find their ad and I didn't write down a web address. I have asked them to stop charging my credit card as I am not ordering from them.
Lurlene Dulaney
Lu
  16th of Oct, 2008
Re: Lurlene Dulaney complaint:
I called my credit card company and they issued me credit and took care of my problem with the Acai company charging me for orders that I did not authorize. Then I got three emails from them telling me that the card Company denied payment and for me to reorder.

I sincerely hope that everyone who has been swindled on this stuff can get their charges resolved. I am having to get a new card and then notify everyone who is legally authorized to charge on it. A lot of trouble but at least I feel secure again.
Lurlene Dulaney
Re
  5th of Nov, 2008
Cleanse charged me $78.84 without authorization. I signed up for a free trial of their product. I reported this to my bank and they said I needed to read the fine print on these offers. I have not received anything from them since I got my trial so I am not sure what the $78.84 charge is for.
Ma
  5th of Nov, 2008

acai cleanse - COMPLAINT!
Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc
2375 East Camelback Rd.
Phoenix
Arizona
Phone: 1-888-692-8352
acai-pure.com

Company charged unauthorized withdraws from account after paying shipping and handling cost for free trial. We called to cancel and spoke to representative who said we would not get any charges incurred but have had three charges of 39.00, 88.00 and 39.00.
Be
  16th of Nov, 2008
I just called my credit card company as it is a week since I ordered the cleanse and I have been trying to get ahold of these thugs and like everyone else, I cannot get through to them. My husband, the saint that he is, tells me not to worry, it happens... I NEVER order ANYTHING online. Sooo... My credit card company said the best thing to do was to issue me a new card number and NOT to cancel my card...I didn't want to ding my credit because of these ### so they are sending me a new card with a new number in 7 to 10 days and told me NEVER to give out my expiration date again on line because they could use the card anywhere with the address and expiration date... didn't know that... AND I would not put it pass these thugs... SO I have the email address to the company BUT they do not respond to e-mails BUT HERE IT IS if you want to have a paper trail...support@colonex700.com I also have some numbers...1-866-695-9950 1-877-350-8480 1-877-350-8515 I HAVE been on the internet tirelessly trying to put an end to my nightmare so I have picked up a ton of info... keep searching, there are many of us out there that were scammed...It is a first AND last for me. MY CREDIT CARD company did say with the new card number I don't have to keep trying to get in touch with these scam artists as it is a losing battle and THEY CANNOT TOUCH MY NEW CARD BECAUSE IT is a totally new number and security issue. SO you all may want to consider that as an option. I know it beats trying to get ahold of these ### and at least you won't be spending money you don't want to spend... AND you DON'T have to cancel your card. NOW...CAN SOMEONE TELL ME...WHAT is the FIT FACTORY THING... I unchecked the box for pricelimbo...WAS FIT FACTORY CONNECTED TO THAT??? THEY CAN'T TOUCH MY CREDIT CARD, BUT I AM ISSUING A COMPLAINT TO THE FBI FRAUD DEPT AND WANT TO GET MY STORY STRAIGHT... if you all want that complains site...www.ic3.gov/default.aspx My credit card company encouraged me to enter the complaint... GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL.
  19th of Nov, 2008
This is totally fraud. I wanted to try this product and before I could even evaluate the outcome from using it I was billed for the full product. I have continued to call the bogus number that was provided. I would get the same response, (call cannot be placed at this time, please call again.) How do you pe0ple sleep at night! If you are going to sell a product why don't you stick behind it. I plan on to keep calling and sending e-mails until I can get some of my money back. Futile as it may be, there has got to someone out there you really cares. I too plan on visiting the FBI Fraud Dept. and give them another fed up consumer complaint.
  14th of Jan, 2009
This company Acai Cleanse as well as Acai Berry took money out of my account when Acai Berry was only suppose to take out for shipping and receiving charges. I only wanted the free trail offer of Acai Berry. The next thing I know I was looking into my account and thought the balance seemed low and found that Acai Berry had taken out $88.97. I complained to company when called and was given back my money.

I then received Acai Cleanse through the mail. These products I did not order. I sent back, had confirmation number that these people had received their merchandise. This company also took money but did not refund my money of $89.31 as of August 9 98 up until now, I am still trying to get my money back. So far I've filed with Better Business Bureau a complaint. They did not respond to them at all for the two times the BBB contacted them. I am now going to Register a COMPLAINT with the Chamber Of Commerce in Glendale California. Join me with your complaint to Chamber Of Commerce

Sandra Cole
  24th of Jan, 2009
It happen to me with a different company and I had to cancel my debit card it beat having to close the account because every month they would withdraw my account . Cancel your debit card ASAP!
May God Bless These Fraudulent People!
Gi
  6th of Mar, 2009
I also ordered the acai berry trial, once for me and once for my mother. So without my approval they took $78.81 out of my account twice for some membership I knew nothing about. Luckily my bank has contested this and forgave all the overdraft fees. This product was so not worth all the hassle!!!
Te
  30th of Mar, 2009

acai cleanse - Ripp off
Utah

I ordered a Free 30 Trial of Acai Cleanse. I paid 3.95 s&h. It took over a week to receive free sample and it wasn't even the right product. They sent a green tea supplement instead. Tried to call and complain, couldn't get through to any of the phone numbers listed. I received a call from my bank today about a charge of 78.90 trying to come out of my account. I told them it was a fraud so they did not pay it.
Te
  2nd of May, 2009

acai cleanse - Continue to debit my acct. when I sent back product and requested money returned to my account
Nutra Foods
Delaware
Phone: 1-866-913-0756
bullock45@yahoo.com

Product advertised on internet. Try product, only pay for S&H. Ruturn if you are not satisfied and money refunded. I send back to them 2 mos. of product and never got my money back.

Is there any way your agency can help me get money returned or this scam stopped????

Thank you.