Acai Burn / cancelling order

Wilmington, NC, United States Review updated:
3.65
I dont know if I have a complaint yet or not. ive read the other comments and am very concerned about getting charged for this other mess (inside secrets and e-book pkg) of which I dont want or need. I guess I want to know if I cancel within 2 weeks and send the product back will it automatically cancel these other things?
La

Comments

Ke
  2nd of Jan, 2009
No if you return the product within 14 days they do nothing, you must call them & tell them you dont want the product & its on its way back to them & you would like a refund & cancellation of ALL products & memberships related to this product ( secrets & insiders club and the travel & entertainment club) these are the two things I was automatically signed up for.
Here is the # that showed up on my bank acount under the title web access: 866-2796513
I hope this works for you!

Kellie
Cr
  11th of Jan, 2009
IF ALL THIS IS TRUE I AM SOOO HAPPY THAT MY GIFT CARD PURCHASE READ INSUFFIENT FUNDS. THAT WAS A RED FLAG FOR ME BECAUSE I PURCHASED THE CARD MYSSELF JUST SO THAT I COULD PURCHASE STUFF ONLINE!!! WHEN MY CARD DIDN'T GO THROUGH I KNEW THAT IT PROB WAS A SCAM.
  13th of Jan, 2009
I am sure happy I got on the website to be able to cancel on time. Thank you all for your post

Here is what you need:

To Cancel Acai-Burn: call: 1800-659-3588 they will want you to send back the un used portion to;
Acai-Burn USA
Army Post Road Distribution
3600 Army Post Road
DeMoise, IA 50321

But like me, if they subscribe you to the Insiders Secret to Weight Loss AND Comprehensive Weight Loss E-Book Package, YOU have to cancel those seperately

Insiders Secret to Weight Loss is : 1-866-363-0187
Comprehensive Weight Loss E-book Package is: 1-800-989-5907

There isn't anything to send back on those two because they are both on the web, unless you've already received your login in and password for those sites.

All the agents I spoke to were very polite and helpful, but I STRONGLY feel that THIS company misrepresents itself.
Hope this all help.

Anita
Tr
  15th of Jan, 2009
I am in the UK and tried rining the main number to cancell any further shipments. I was given an automated service, put on hold then cut off.

I have returned the empty bottle with a covering letter asking for a refund but as of yet have not heard anything. I have had to put a block on my credit card so that they cannot take out any fuirther payments.

They keep sending me e-mails saying i didn't go ahead with the order and would I like to order now but when i reply the e-mails bounce back. Does anyone have a useable e-mail address for this company?

Kind regards
Tracy in the UK
Mo
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I too am in the UK and clicked on the free sample I have been charged over £60 already, my bank cannot stop the charges. any advice gratefully accepted.
Mo
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
It wants shutting down the company
Ki
  21st of Jan, 2009
Has anyone had luck canceling the Comprehensive Weight Loss E-book? I've called the number about 5 times and have been put on hold and then cut off in ranges from 5-12 min. I hope this stuff is worth all of the trouble.
Am
  27th of Jan, 2009
people need to read the small print, so far im happy. i expect to be charged because i read everything! i had to cancell Insiders Secret to Weight Loss is : 1-866-363-0187 and
Comprehensive Weight Loss E-book Package is: 1-800-989-5907
but other than that i havent been charged anything i handnt expected. ill keep my eye out, but so far so good. :)
all you need to do is read the small print and look at the terms and conditions!!!

thank you! amber m
Am
  27th of Jan, 2009
ps, i had no trouble at all canceling the insiders secrects or the weightloss e book. it was quick and easy.
Do
  27th of Jan, 2009
The terms and conditions have all the information so I wasn't surprised or anything. I did call and cancel the associated ebooks because I just wanted to try the pills. Unfortunately they didn't work though so I had to send them back. It was after the 14 day trial period so I did get chargd the 59.95. I called Acai Burn and the rep told me how to return the unused pills for the refund-which matched the terms and conditions, but I just wanted to make sure. I sent the pills back via the post office and got a tracking number, but I did not get ther efund even after waiting 3 weeks. I called them back and they asked for the tracking number which showed the package had been delivered and they refunded the 59.95 and I saw the refund on my cc 2 days later. Other than having to make that last phone call I did not have anything bad to say about them honestly. I wish it had worked for me :(
Sh
  10th of Feb, 2009
I just ordered this product and rec'd it yesterday and am going to return it right away because I truly think this is a company out to get your money. I went online on their website and did a live chat so I would have something in writing that I canceled my order. They (Acaiburn) gave me the website for the Insider Secrets and you can live chat with them as well to cancel your memership but the e-book you must call to cancel. I think it's a little strange you have to contact three different places to cancel your membership and/or order. I don't know how they can truly call it a FREE 14-day trial if you don't really get to try it out for free for the full 14-days because if you don't return it within the 14 days you will automatially be charged $59.95 on your credit card. They were very friendly on the both live chats so I'm not really complaining about the service just that I also feel they misrepresent themselves.

Good Luck to everyone who orders it and it works.
Be
  20th of Feb, 2009
I have just ordered the free trial, but cancelled straight away via live chat. Has anyone else done this? The company said the delivery charge had been cancelled but will take a few days to show up? Also monalisasmiler, how come they have charged you £60? What your situation? Thanks
Me
  24th of Feb, 2009
I have called and canceled THREE times! Yet, they keep sending this stuff. It also, always seems like when I call I always talk to the same two women. Their voices, are very recognizable when you have called them THREE times! Yet, they tell me my order was canceled on Jan 4 08, it is now Feb 24 09 and I am still getting these damn pills! ERRRRRR.
Ch
  5th of Mar, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
This product and yet another American scam, can someone please tell me why we continue to get scammed by greedy lying Americans, I'm an Aussie living in London, ordered Acai burn because I needed to lose 5 kgs, and I did the "Acai Burn test and it said yes indeed you need to lose weight, so stupidly I purchased a bottle, being the gullible Aussie that I am, well my partner who is under weight came home from work and was not happy at my purchase so he took the test as well, and yes you guessed it, it said he also needed to lose weight. So I rang up and cancelled the order, and have been charged ever since. Do not purchase this product, I repeat do not purchase this product, it is another American scam. !!!
Ti
  10th of Mar, 2009
I called to cancel and sent the product back. I was told to wait 2 weeks for my refund! Yet it is been a month and a half and I'm still waiting. I called one week again and was told I would be recieving my refund on March 9th.. It wasn't back in my account so I called again this morning, and the lady told me that there is no way for the sellers to know when the refund was sent out, but I would be getting it in 3 to 5 business days! THIS IS A SCAM!! DO NOT BUY!
  14th of Mar, 2009
I was so close to buying this product tonite, but I thought I would resaerch it a little and this is what I found, all of the above complaints, Thank you everone for your input. you have saved one poor and desperate person and hopefully more.. from this quick moneymaking scam!
Norms
UK
Anyone got any natural free ways of losibg weight fast?? I don't eat a great deal frankly, but could be wrong times...
Ab
  23rd of Mar, 2009
MY PROBLEM IS DIFFERENT. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO ORDER BUT EVERY TIME I PUT IN MY CREDIT CARD DETAILS, IT DECLINES AND TELLS ME I HAVE ORDERED THE PRODUCT BEFORE. WHICH I HAVEN'T. I DON'T GET WHAT THE PROBLEM IS.
  24th of Mar, 2009
I have been had too. I ordered the free trial (which, claims the site, will be sent for free except p&p $4.99) and went to check my bank account straight away..they have taken £19.82 from my account. I called my bank and explained the situation and they have cancelled my visa card and are sending me a new one. They are also treating the money taken as fraudulent.

Maybe if you do read the small print you wouldn't fall for this quite so easily..either way, they try and "sell" the free trial to you for postage only $4.99, but in reality its much more. I would advise anyone who has been had to cancel their cards and report them to the bank and trading standards. It is even more difficult to contact them if you are in the UK.
Ca
  24th of Mar, 2009
can anyone tell me the number to call from the uk as the number doesnt work and they seem to always be on tim. I havent even received my order yet but they have charged my credit card f or 18 pounds. Can someone please tell me how tocontact them
  24th of Mar, 2009
Hi..I tried calling the toll free number in the US from my home phone but it didn't work. However, I downloaded Skype and it called that number no problem! Its free too of course. Just dial 1 800 659-3588 and you'll be connected to an operator. They cancelled my order and said that it should be refunded back to my card..not too bothered about chasing it up now as my bank are going to contact them directly for the refund.

ACAI BERRY NUTRITION Logo ACAI BERRY NUTRITION