Acai Burn / read terms and conditions

1 TX, United States Review updated:

Please read it all! the complaint I have is the one of the fact the phones are tied up to talk to someone because all you people on here didnt read the terms and conditions of the website. some of you said that you got charged for extra charges, well that is because on the page it states that you will be getting two bonuses and if you had read in the terms and conditions it would state that they were both on a 14 or 28 day trial period and then you would get charged for monthly fees at which you can close the account at anytime with those two bonuses. then the fact of getting charged for the fees of a product right after you have ordered it. we all know that nothing is free in this world and like the site says, 14 free trial period, doesnt say free product nor does it say free sample. this product is a 14 day free trial to try out the product, and you will be charged a small fee for shipping and handling. under the terms and conditions it says that you will be charged 59.99 for the product at the end of that 14 day period, which is a 30 day supply (60 capsules). did you fail to also read that the product comes with a 60 day guarantee, which means that you can return any portion of the product or even an empty bottle back to the company to receive a full refund. so instead of calling about how you have been cheated out of something you need to read the terms and conditions and get off the phone so us people can get through on the phone. dont blame others for you not able to work the internet. you need to read, that is r e a d first, then if you understand the website, charges and terms and conditions then you place your order.
Mr. c

Comments

• So
      1st of Jul, 2009

I tried to get a number to send the product (acai) back and was told they did not take the product back. I answered that the terms stated to get a number to return product and the woman still insisted they did not want the product returned and would not give me a number. She actually hung up on me when I insisted on a number. I, too, kept track of the 14 days and called well within those days only to be told I was supposed to start counting the days when I ordered the product. That doesn't make any sense to me as the days should start when I start taking the product or at least have received it. It seems to me they don't give out all the information needed. South Dakota

9th of Aug, 2009

This is not true. You do not refund people. I cancelled my order on June 19, just one hour after I placed it. I received the product 17 days after that and returned it right away to China, as requested. I sent lots of messages and always received weird answers. It has been 51 days now and no refund yet!