acai burn tablets / deduction of a huge amount on my cc

1 111, caulfield street. bracken ridgebracken ridge, Queensland, Australia Review updated:

Hello, i just want to make a formal complaint about your so called free trial of the acai tablets, you say all u have to pay up front is the $4.95 and when you get to the end its more like 24.95. strait away i knew i was ripped off. Now our monthly credit card bill has come in and there is a further $91.00 being charged to my card. What is this cost for? I didnt know that i had to ring u to cancel any further tablets n costs deducted from my card. I havent found the tablets have worked at all for me, i WANT TO CANCEL ANYMORE DEDUCTIONS OFF MY CARD AND I WANT THE FULL AMOUNT OF $91.00 CREDITED BACK ONTO MY CARD PLEASE.
I WAS SILLY IN BELEIVING THIS COULD HELP ME LOOSE WEIGHT IN THE FIRST PLACE. I HAVE SINCE FOUND THE DIETICIAN AND HAVE LOST 5 KILOS IN 3 WEEKS SO I AM ON THE RITE TRACK NOW.
PLEASE SEND ME AND EMAIL TO CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED MY EMAIL AND HAVE CREDITED MY CREDIT CARD BACK THE FULL AMOUNT. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY OTHER PILLS AS YET, THE MONIES WAS DEDUCTED OFF MY CARD ON THE 17TH OF FEBRUARY 2009, WHAT FOR?
THANKYOU, VICKY EMBREY

Comments

• Je
      1st of May, 2009

This happend to me too, lookily i realised in time and cancelled my card, what a rip off couldnt believe it, they manaaged to get 25 dollars off me too.

I have been taking them for 2days now, cant say if they wrk or not yet !

• Vi
      29th of Jul, 2009

They charged my visa $19.16 for postage then $72.19 for the pills. I called my bank & they confirmed that only $19.16 was taken & the other amount of $72.19 was put back into my a/c. But I also had other small amounts taken from my card. One for around $4 & the other two for around $8. I contacted my bank & they are investigating these 3 payments. I also had two payments of $76.11 waiting in authorisation. I didn't realise that it was an auto ship program, but that was in their terms & conditions. I cancelled this straight away but they are going to charge my card $58.76 & thats discounted for the 1st months supply, so much for their free trial. What ever happen to the 60 day guarantee or your money back. Those crappy pills didn't even work, & I ate well too. I tried calling their 1800 number & its doesnt even work, so I had to live chat. Thats when their records stated I was only charged the $19.16, my bank confirmed this. But I will never deal with this company again & I will be sure to let everyone I know not to either!!!

• El
      2nd of Sep, 2009

I purchased Acaiburn8006800623 fl 58.76usd@1.5799
    Payment came out of my bank 20th July. As soon as I started taking them I went sick. Went to my local doctor who advised me to stop immediately which I did. I contacted the company who reinbused me straight away. Maxaciaburncom Largo fl 58.76 usd@1.5799
    The problem I have is there are 2 small payments still coming out of my account which I would like to have stopped or I will have to cancel my creit card . I have been in contact with my bank who advised me to contact the company but I thought I heard we end of this when I sent the pills back and had my money credited back into my account.
    Please can anything be done .
    Regard Mrs E murphy.

Ceridigion
    SA45 9SE

4th of Sep, 2009

Hello,
    I had the same problem. I only got information about the scam in taking transactions from my account once i did more research. By the time the product arrived this was too late. Most sites were recommending the acai burn tablets. Now if you go the web link it seems the website has been taken down. http://www.acaiburn.com/
    I wonder whether the people advertising this went bust or too many compaints or made the millions and shut there servers down. I tried to complain, even filed a police record and informed the Ministry of Justice in america as I had nearly £100.00 removed from my account which i did not get refunded.
    I did inite the chat online and they agreed there information and advertising was incorrect and misleading. So i am out of money and no refund. The phone number supplied goes to a persons house in Greece, the adress where the shipping is from comes from a distributor in milton keyens so they dont have a uk office.
    From jatman

• Sh
      22nd of Oct, 2009

hello my name is shane i also purchased a free trial for theese useless tablets from perth australia which was supposed to cost me 14.83 dollars for FREE trial then once recieved the tablets they took a further 95 dollars from my account twice, i think this is disgusting that they can just take the money with no consent or authorisation.i am at the moment trying to retrieve the money if anyone has any information on the best way to0 do this please let me know .thanks
    from shane