Acai Burn Linked To Acai X3 / Phone calls to federal no-call number

United States, California Review updated:
Phone: 800 586 0917
Within under two hours after unsubscribing to the three firms that getting a "free sample" of Acai Burn snags you into, I got a solicitation call on my federal no-call number from AcaiX3. Within about an hour, the folks at AcaiX3 knew I had dropped Acai Burn and they were phoning me from their [protected] to try to get me to subscribe to AcaiX3. Obviously, these two are joined at the hip and are part of the same larger scamming operation. FTC seems asleep at the wheel to be letting this go on and on.

A  20th of Aug, 2009 by
I was called by acai x3 representative and after telling them I was not interested I began getting numerous hang up calls from 213-430-4262. I looked this number up on the computer and see they have done this to many people. Their company is a piece of ###. Do not buy from them. They are being investigated.
D  4th of Jan, 2010 by
This is automatically generated spam that stalks complainants.
N  5th of Jan, 2010 by
The comment above, "This is automatically generated spam that stalks complainants, " refers to a spam message that repeatedly stalks complainants against Acai products. These messages, which are form letters, appear briefly as soon as someone files a complaint, and soon thereafter they disappear, as this one did. The comment above was made into one such response that was present when I wrote the comment and then it disappeared. I have been getting dozens of notices each month that "new comments" on various subscriptions are posted. This constant pumping of notices to subscribers and then removing some notices and not others disrupts the entire communication process.

Notes to the editor of Complaints Board about this matter go completely unanswered, as though no one at all is operating or moderating the Complaints Board site. PLEASE STOP THIS PRACTICE, COMPLAINTS BOARD! You need to either get control of your site back from Acai scammers or communicate with members and be responsive to their queries about what is going on with this site.
N  5th of Jan, 2010 by
I retract my comment about unresponsiveness above. Not more than 30 seconds after I lost patience with weeks of this and posted the above, Complaints Board did respond to my query made some time back:

"Hi Ed,

Thank your email. These are not scammers, this is us, removing spam comments. We apologize for any inconvenience it might cause you.
www.ComplaintsBoard.com Team"

Apparently the Acai folks have devised ways to get around the security in the Complaints Board site and are trying to disrupt the complaint system here with spam that stalks and comments on every Acai complaint. This shows the degree of sophistication and maliciousness of the Acai marketers. Why is no law enforcement putting an end to this malicious group of cyber thugs?